DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

De bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... Mais

Mick - Breaking Point
Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Rip - Michael.
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Rip - Making English Uncomfortable
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
John - Secret Lover
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
John - Born to be your baby
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You
Jonah Hex - Someday

Rip - Mind Games

3K 67 3
De bookwormwolf

(Name) had been kidnapped by Vandal Savage. She was strung up in a dungeon like prison, hands bound by chains to the wall and a chain connecting to a collar type thing around her neck. She'd been here for about a month now, and had only accepted the scraps they called a meal and the dirty water they had given her twice.

Savage had tried every trick in the book to get her to break, he wasn't trying to get information, he was just seeing how far he could stretch the woman before she snapped. So far, she had refused to talk and the anger that it had caused Savage was evident. Her whole body was battered and bruised, old cuts were layered underneath new ones and her face was pretty much unrecognisable. The outfit she had come in with had gone, leaving a sports bra and leggings behind which were soaked with blood and ripped.

She looked up as Savage entered with a new set of 'tools', a hologram projector and a baton.

"Good morning (Name)." He said.

She glared at him and turned her head away from him as much as she could.

"If you're a good girl, I'll let you have a little treat." Savage told her and she spat at him.

He tutted and wrapped a hand around her throat, cutting off her air supply. Watching her choke seemed to amuse the tyrant and watching her struggle almost drew a laugh from him at how pitiful she looked when he let her go, gasping for breath.

"Go to hell." She snarled, voice raspy.

"Oh, I was afraid you couldn't speak, I'm glad you've finally come to your senses," He teased. "It'll make it more fun when I show you the little video."

Savage grabbed the device, and turned it on, showing her a clip of Rip who looked exhausted and angry.

"Please (Name) if you can hear me, stay strong. I'm coming to get you with the team." He said, tears in his eyes.

"Rip..." She muttered, tugging at the restraints to reach her hand out.

But then the hologram changed, it was the time her and Rip had kissed, shortly after Miranda and Jonas had been killed. (Name) hated it, because it meant nothing to him but so much to her, Rip was hurting and she had offered him comfort. Since then, they had ignored it and kept it strictly as friends but (Name) couldn't deny the feelings that she had for the Captain, but on this journey she had to hide her feelings for him.

The feelings she had for her sister's husband.

"Where did you find that?" She asked.

"Just a little tampering with the hologram and I managed to find this lovely little thing..." Savage gave her an evil grin. "I didn't know you were a homewrecker."

"I-I'm not, how dare you say that!" (Name) stammered.

"Kissing a man whose wife had been murdered," Savage scoffed. "And I thought you were the 'good' people."

"You murdered my sister, you sick freak!" (Name) yelled.

"Your brother in law? Now even I'm feeling ill," Savage said. "How about I call him back and tell him?"

(Name) hung her head in shame, she wanted to keep that a secret from Savage but now she'd gone and ruined everything.

"Tell him how much you want him. How much you want him to make you scream."

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" She screamed, tugging and pulling at her restraints.

"How you wanted so much to take her place, you wanted Jonas to be your child didn't you?"

(Name) sobbed, tears spilling from her eyes onto her cheeks.

"No... Please." She muttered.

Savage grinned, he had finally done it. He had broken the woman he thought was stronger than anyone on the Legends team. If he could break her, he could break them all... Eventually.

His high didn't last long, the door smashed down revealing the team, with Rip at the front, pointing it at the man in front of him.

"You step away from her!" Rip ordered and Savage sent him a grin and pulled out a hidden gun before shooting (Name) in the stomach, using the distraction as a way to escape.

She shrieked out in pain, watching as the blood poured from her wound. Rip was at her side in a millisecond, whispering comforts and wiping the blood with his coat before tying it around her stomach as a bandage. It only took Leonard minute to undo the chains and caught her before she hit the floor, giving her to Rip who was trying to be calm.

"Come on Love, we'll get you back and you'll be fine." He smiled and she clung to his shirt.

"I have to tell you something..." She muttered quietly.

"Shh, rest your voice. We'll be back soon, just be brave." He reassured her as the world faded to black.

She couldn't see at first, but she could hear voices. Two of them, and one was definitely Sara.

"She's skeletal, what did he do her?" She asked the other person on the room.

"Classic torture combination: starvation, beatings and isolation." The other person replied.

Was that first voice Miranda?

It was a woman's voice, but it sounded so much like her sister. (Name) wanted to apologise, but her voice hurt from screaming.

"I think she's stirring." Miranda said and (Name) reached out her hand and snatched her older sister's wrist.

"Miranda..." She whispered, clutching the limb harder.

"No, (Name) that's Kendra." Sara told the injured woman.

"Miranda... I'm sorry, I didn't want to..." (Name) muttered.

"It's okay." Kendra said, sending a concerned look to Sara.

"No its not. He's your husband..." (Name) shook her head.

"Is she talking about Rip?" Sara asked Kendra who nodded. "I'll go and get him."

(Name) just stared at Kendra in horror until Sara came back with a dishevelled Rip who looked as if he had just woken up. She looked at Rip and shook her head, rocking back and forward.

"What's up with her?" Rip asked Kendra whose wrist was still in (Name)'s firm grip.

"She thinks I'm a lady called Miranda." Kendra said and Rip froze.

He placed a hand on (Name)'s shoulder.

"Love, Miranda isn't here. That's Kendra." He told her.

"No. No it's Miranda, she's angry with me." She looked desperately at Rip.

"(Name), Miranda's not here. She's dead." Rip crouched down to face her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you this, but I love you." (Name) confessed. "All this time but she's trying to stop me! She's angry!"

She rolled off the bed and landed on Kendra, punching her in the face relentlessly, pure anger in her face.

Sara grabbed her gun and got ready to fire before Rip dragged (Name) off a shocked Kendra and grabbed a needle from the table behind him, jabbing it into (Name)'s neck. They sighed as she fell still, and Rip placed her back on the bed.

"What was that?" Kendra asked, rubbing her temples.

"The needle and the freak out!" Sara added.

"It is a calming drought, (Name) often had nightmares but this time I doubled the dosage. However, I don't know what prompted the episode she just had..." Rip said.

"You said you doubled the dosage?" Sara asked.

"She's in a coma like state until I give her the antidote. We can figure out what to do in the meantime." Rip responded.

"And what about her thinking I'm called Miranda?" Kendra added.

"Miranda was, no is, my wife." Rip informed them. "So that makes (Name) my sister in law."

"And she's in love with you?" Sara asked.

"We kissed once after my wife was killed, but it meant nothing to either of us, or so I thought. Savage must have unlocked those feelings again to sabotage the mission." Rip sighed.

"Maybe it only meant nothing to you... I've seen the way she looks at you when she thinks nobody is watching." Sara revealed.

"Why don't you wake her up and talk it out?" Kendra asked and Rip shook his head.

"She's hysterical, it's better this way. She's safe and she can dream." Rip muttered before leaving.

The universe was not on (Name)'s side.

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

685K 20.4K 193
Various imagines that aren't just limited to Katie. I'm only doing FxF imagines. Send me a message or comment on a story to request a prompt.
36.8K 499 21
Imagines about the male characters off of DC's Legends Of Tomorrow. -some are requested, others may not be.- I accidently unpublished this before re...
909K 17.3K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 ‱ Feel free to req...
489K 11K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...