Seduced By A Vampire

Door Vanessa143

Was it all a dream or a vision? One thing is for sure, you should stay away from vampires with a shady past... Meer

Seduced By A Vampire
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
SORRY
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 23

8.2K 224 62
Door Vanessa143

The sound of pouring rain and thunder nearly made me fall out of bed. With my heart nearly beating out of my chest, I turned towards where I thought Elijah would be, but the bed was empty and cold. 

We had gotten to the cabin a few hours ago but I had been so exhausted I'd already fallen asleep in the car. Elijah had carried me inside and I woke up just to change into more comfortable clothes and went straight back to sleep.

Now the clock display was flashing a bright red 3 a.m., where could he have possibly gone at this time of night?

Another crash of thunder sent shivers down my spine and my heart picked up it's pace. I quickly jumped out of bed and put on some socks. 

I had hoped Elijah would just be sitting in the living room or something, but all the lights in the cabin were off. I was slowly starting to panic, turning on all the lights and looking for him in every room. 

On the kitchen floor I stepped on something and when I reached to pick it up I heard what sounded like trees falling outside somewhere and noticed that what I'd nearly tripped over was Elijah's phone. 

A strong gust of wind hit my back and I turned to find the back door wide open, rain splattering inside the cabin. There was no way Elijah could have just left me there and not even bothered to shut the doors. 

Dropping the phone back to the floor, I started running and didn't even notice the cold sting of the rain on my skin or my completely soaked socks, I just knew I had to find him. 

I'm not sure how far I ran or where I had been going, but after what seemed like seconds I got to a clearing in the woods to find two dark figures fighting. 

Immediately, I knew one of them was Elijah. 

Before I could do anything, I was pushed back into a tree and someone had painfully placed their hand around my neck. 

"Didn't want to miss the action, did you?" I gasped for air and squinted my eyes, trying to recognize who'd just attacked me. "Shame though, seems like it's about to end. Sorry, neighbor." 

Vicky. 

"Why are you doing this?" I choked out in pain. 

"I'm just here to give Elijah what he deserves. Nothing personal, although you are quite a pain the a-" she didn't get to finish her sentence because another dark figure had pulled her off of me and thrown her across the clearing. 

"What are you doing here? Go back to the cabin!" Drew yelled, lightly trying to push me away from the clearing.

"I'm not leaving Elijah. Someone always gets hurt when we're apart." I pushed him away from me and walked past him only to be pushed to the ground. Vicky had clearly not been fazed by the fact that she'd just been thrown to the other side of this rather large clearing. 

I thought this would be it. she would definitely kill me now, but she kind of froze, her hold on me weakened and suddenly I found myself looking right into her lifeless eyes. Her body fell to the side and Drew was staring at me, a bloody heart in his hand. 

Thunder rumbled through the night and before I could process what had just happened, a sharp wooden object came flying out of nowhere and straight into Drew's heart. He dropped to his knees in front of me, a single tear fell down his face. I was at his side trying to pull the dagger out and save him in less than a second, but he only managed to slowly reach out for me, pulling me in for a hug. 

"No Drew, you can't leave me. You hear?" I held his face in both of my hands trying to get him to keep his eyes open and look at me. Tears were streaming down my face and I was glad the rain was strong enough to hide that. "Don't die. Drew, please stay with me!" 

He reached his hand out to touch my cheek and I moved in closer to hear him over the thunder. 

"I love you, Kaylee." he whispered right before his eyes shut and his body went limp in my arms. 

"No! Drew wake up! I love you please wake up. Come back!" I screamed. 

I held Drew in my arms when another set of arms pulled me away. 

"We have to go now, I don't know who else is coming after us." Elijah picked me up bridal style and turned in the direction of the cabin. 

I managed to nod before we were both pulled back and thrown apart. 

Landing in a puddle which consisted of mostly Drew's blood I screamed out in pain. My left arm broken. 

A dark figure moved towards me and crouched down beside me. 

It was a man with long blond hair that reached past his shoulders. I couldn't see very well in the dark and through all the rain but he looked like he was smirking and his fangs were out.

"You must be Kaylee. What a pleasure. I'm Aaron and I must say I couldn't have picked a better time and place for what I'm about to do." 

I tried to turn away but the pain in my arm and back was too much. 

"Oh silly human. You think you'll actually get out of this alive?" he laughed. 

I looked away from him to see Elijah slowly standing up and getting closer. He must not have been quiet enough though because the moment he got close enough to touch Aaron, he turned and stabbed him in the neck with something that looked a lot like a syringe. 

"Elijah!" I screamed out, both in pain and out of fear. 

Aaron was at my side again and running his hands down my neck slowly. I shivered. He wasn't the first vampire to touch me like this. 

Rain was dripping from the tips of his hair and he licked his lips. 

"Don't worry this will only sting a little bit." he leaned in so close I could feel his breath on my neck, sending involuntary shivers through my body. Then I felt his teeth pierce through my vein and it was like his bite had been what I'd needed all along. I was struck by more pleasure than I'd ever felt before and all my pain had disappeared. 

He stopped faster than I would have liked and slowly wiped my blood off his chin with the back of his hands. 

"I think I'm going to keep you. You like how I make you feel, don't you?" he ran his hand through his hair and grinned. 

I nodded, still a bit dazed, but before he could bite me again another figure appeared and plunged their hand into my chest. 

The last thing I saw was my heart in a strangers hand and then the darkness of the rain filled sky turned into the darkness that I'd always imagined death to be like. 

A/N: Wow, I can't believe I've finally written that. You have no idea how it felt writing that down and making it real after so many years. I'm filled with so many emotions right now this has all been so crazy. I had a dream when I was around 14 and I've always known exactly how this story would end, I've pictured it over and over in my head, but nothing could have prepared me for this moment. 

I am beyond grateful for all the support and love and I can only hope that I've inspired at least one person to go and write their own story and take a chance and try something new. 

I never would have thought I'd get over 10 reads on this. I was never confident enough to try new things and to be honest I still don't think my writing is that good, but I can only keep writing, working hard on things I love, and dreaming. Without dreams I would not have interesting story ideas and I most definitely wouldn't have so many people asking for more and loving my dreams. 

Thank you so much for reading. I can not describe how grateful and happy I am and the feeling I have right now, finishing this book. 

I have been through so much since I've started writing this story and at one point I didn't think I'd actually finish it. I'm so glad I came back and got myself to write again. I couldn't have done it without all of you reading this. 

Thank you for sticking around and being patient. 

Although this story is over now(after many years), I will not be leaving Wattpad. 

I have about 5 books I'm working on right now so all I need to do is pick some titles  and make some covers. They won't all be vampire books because I'm not the same girl I was in 8th grade anymore, but I'm sure if enough of you want another vampire book I could give you what you want and make it happen in the very near future. 

Do any of you want an epilogue? I'm getting to the crying stage of finishing my own story and I really don't want this to be over right now.

When did you start reading this book? I want to see how many people have 10x more patience than I do. 

Who do you  think killed Kaylee??

I didn't include that bit on purpose, in case of an epilogue or possible sequel. 

Also, have you listened to Ed Sheeran's new album?! It's so amazing I've been listening to it all weekend. My favorite song is definitely Barcelona, what's yours?

Alright, I'm gonna end this now and stop avoiding the end. 

Again thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll check out my other book that I've already started uploading or any of the books I'll be starting in the next week or two. 

I just realized vampire diaries is ending next week and now my book is finished too. Without vampire diaries I never would have had vampire related dreams to be honest, I can't believe it'll be the last episode forever and not just another season finale. It's been my favorite show since junior high... Wow... 

All the love, 

Nessa xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.8M 57.6K 33
My first mistake had been re-noticing people in my classes, if I hadn't done that; I wouldn't have re-noticed Tristan Everdeen. I should have known t...
65.9K 1.7K 9
Never agree to a road trip to New Orleans with your roommate. At least not when your roommate is dragging you along while she reconnects with an ex-b...
68.6K 1.2K 34
You go to a party and meet the hottest person ever. You try to avoid him because you are a Vampire. It was hard for you to keep you from tasting his...
2.6M 94.3K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...