DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

By bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... More

Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Rip - Mind Games
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Rip - Michael.
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Rip - Making English Uncomfortable
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
John - Secret Lover
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
John - Born to be your baby
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You
Jonah Hex - Someday

Mick - Breaking Point

6.3K 100 55
By bookwormwolf

(Name) panicked, Mick was being attacked by the Russians, whislt encouraging Leonard to escape who looked torn between his best friend and getting back up from the others to help the captured team.

"Snart, just go. We'll be fine!" (Name) yelled, as she ducked under a punch.

She screamed as a man hit her with a gun and brought her head down to his knee before plunging a knife into her side. The Russian man brought his gun down on her head and kicked her as she fell, allowing Leonard the time to leave as Mick let out an angry yell at the treatment of his teammate but was ultimately doomed and overpowered.

When (Name) next awoke, she was being dragged towards a van. She met Mick's eye and gave him a small smile, even though her face was bleeding and her side stung. He glared at the man holding her throat and placed a hand on her knee during the ride to keep her calm until they got to the Gulag. No words were exchanged between them, but the touch on her leg kept her from getting overwhelmed.

They dragged her away from the rest of the group when the got to the Gulag, and whilst Mick and Ray shared a cell and Doctor Stein had his own, (Name) was chained up by her arms inside a dark room, with visits from men who taunted and beat her until they needed Stein to talk and then she was transferred to a cell with the perfect view of her teammates and watched from her cell as Mick and Ray were electrocuted.

She could hear that Stein was refusing to talk, but she was sure he could hear her screaming, pleading the men to let Ray and Mick go.

"No! Don't hurt him! Stop it! Please..." (Name) screamed pushing at the bars of her cell.

"That is your girlfriend?" One man asked the pair and Mick glared at him.

"Shut up, and leave her out of this." Mick hissed over the pain.

"Adorable. I wonder how long it takes her to snap? She may not know anything about science, but I do enjoy hearing a pretty bird sing." He smirked.

"You lay a finger on her, and I'll watch you burn." Mick snarled resulting in a punch over the head.

The Russian man dragged (Name) out, and shoved her onto the floor, taking out a large mallet. She whimpered as he caressed her face and brought down the large weapon on her leg, breaking it.

(Name) screamed and wiggled around, trying to punch the guard who in retaliation took hold of her hair before tracing her neck with the weapon. With a sick grin, he seized (Name)'s throat.

"What's your name, pretty one?" He asked her.

"Go to hell!" She spat at him and his face darkened.

"Unless you want me to shock your friends there until they can't remember their name, I'd tell me yours." He muttered.

"(Name)." She whispered.

"(Name)..." He tried the word out in his mouth. "Well, I am sure that you will be missed (Name)."

He swiftly swung the hammer into her back and grinned at Mick and Ray who were stunned. Mick's eyes went wide as blood poured from her mouth and she slumped forward, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

The next time she awoke, she was lying in the medbay. (Name) sat up, and groaned holding her head.

"Where am I?" She asked and a voice answered her from around the corner.

"2046, Star City." Kendra said with a smile.

"Where's Mick, er-, everyone else?" (Name) asked and Kendra gave her a slight smile.

"He's just come back with Snart." She said.

"I'm going to see him, thank you Kendra." (Name) thanked Kendra before leaving to find Mick.

(Name) made it a few steps before plummeting to the ground, only the fact that Kendra caught her kept her from faceplanting.

"Stay here, I'll get Ray to carry you over. Obviously Gideon was right when she said the mobility on your legs has worsened." Kendra told (Name) who nodded.

Ray came in not long after, and after reassuring her he was alright, he picked her up bridal style and carried to the room where Mick was. He stood up when Ray walked over who placed her on the floor next to where Mick was sat.

"I'll be back soon, I'll ask Rip if there's a wheelchair you can use when he returns." He smiled as he left.

Mick approached (Name) slowly, and sat down next to her.

"How are you doing?" He asked her.

"My legs don't work, but other than that I'm peachy." She muttered.

"Well if you'd of shut up, you'd be fine." Mick replied.

(Name) looked up, eyes widening before responding angrily.

"So it's my fault that I got upset for watching my friends get tortured?" She yelled. "Besides it was you that opened your mouth, Ray stayed quiet."

"Is that what you think of Boy Scout?" Mick asked, standing up so he towered over the woman.

"Ray? No, but unlike you he's actually feeling guilty that I lost my legs for him!" She exclaimed.

"And you think I'm not?" Mick rolled his eyes.

"Actually I don't! I can smell some woman's perfume, so obviously if you can get yourself some company it's not phasing you that much!" (Name) was positively hysterical at this point.

"Like you care about me!" Mick yelled back.

"Well maybe I don't!" (Name) threw her hands up in the air. "Silly me, thinking I loved you and maybe, just maybe, thinking you actually felt the same way!"

Tears were rolling down the woman's cheeks and she shook as Mick stared at her incredulously.

"Look, (Name)-" Mick opened his mouth.

"Just leave me alone Rory!" She screamed, punching him in the knee.

Mick sighed and walked out, listening to (Name)'s sobs as he made his way down the hall, passing by Ray and Kendra, who gave him a judging look.

"What?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"You made her cry." Ray said, as if to point out the obvious.

"I don't do feelings." Mick grumbled.

"So it's easier for you to sleep with someone, no attachments?" Ray asked, confused.

"Basically yeah, now move." Mick glared at him.

"She really does care, Mick. Please talk to her again when you've calmed down." Kendra said.

"I'm fine." He muttered before shoving past them.

But (Name) wasn't. She was still sobbing and trembling, clutching her legs. She felt someone pick her up, and looked up to see Ray, looking concerned as he placed her in the wheelchair that he had found.

Nobody spoke until they got to the med bay, and they placed her on the bed.

"Well that could have gone better." (Name) muttered sarcastically.

"He's just confused. Sleep, and hopefully the rest of the crew will be back when you wake up." Kendra smiled at her friend before leaving with the scientist.

"Gideon?" (Name) asked.

"Yes Miss (Lastname)?" Gideon replied.

"Can you tell me where Mick is?" She questioned.

"He is in his dormitory, throwing objects about in a fit of rage." The AI informed the woman.

"Thank you Gideon." She smiled slightly.

"Mr Snart is on his way." Gideon said, as the door opened revealing Leonard.

He walked over and sat on the end of the bed.

"Mick's pissed off." He commented. "Something about a fight with you?"

"If you're gonna shoot me, then make it quick." (Name) snapped.

"And why would I do that?" Leonard asked.

"That partner of yours probably sent you to do it." She said.

"Oh that's why he's mad... Lady trouble." Leonard smirked.

"From what I heard, he likes his ladies dumb, easy and as a one night stand." She said bitterly.

"You like him?" Leonard asked with a grin.

"I thought so." (Name) shrugged. "But I guess there's hotter and dumber girls in 2046..."

"Honey, you're the smartest one here, don't be dumbing down for anyone. Not even Mick." Leonard told her.

"There's only the two of us here, I know I'm the smartest." She laughed.

"There we go, that smile. I was worried it wouldn't come back." Leonard placed his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I tried, Len. I did..." She sighed.

"I know. Just wait, he'll come around." He smiled before leaving. "Just don't go all Disney on me."

"Wouldn't dream of it... Elsa." (Name) laughed as Leonard sighed.

"Remember (Name), don't be afraid to tell me if Mick messes up, he may be my partner but I'm still willing to kick his ass." He winked before leaving.

It wasn't until everyone returned, and were sat toasting to saving the world whilst (Name) sat alone in the corner in the wheelchair that she really didn't want that Mick actually approached her again.

"You look sad." He commented and (Name) glared at him.

"Observant as ever I see..." She said dryly.

"Look, I'm trying to say sorry here." Mick grumbled.

"Go ahead." The woman gestured to the rest of the team who had turned to watch. "I'm sure they'll enjoy the show of a pissed off arsonist and a hysterical paraplegic."

"A pretty hot para-whatever." Mick cut in before freezing, realising what he had just said.

Leonard scoffed and started clapping slowly.

"And that ladies and gentlemen, was Mick Rory declaring his love for (Name) (Lastname)." He rolled his eyes.

"And you're an ass, but you're a rather handsome ass so I guess we're both as bad as each other at this dating thing." (Name) muttered and Mick let out a loud laugh.

She yelped as Mick picked her up, before placing a kiss to her lips.

"You've got a nice ass." He grinned and she raised an eyebrow.

"Thanks. I guess that's as close as I'm gonna get to 'I love you' huh?" She asked.

"It is with them here." Mick said and the others cleared out leaving the two together.

Maybe they could work this space thing out together.

(AND THEN THEY GET THE DISTRESS CALL AND GET CAPTURED BY SPACE PIRATES BUT SHHH).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 15.8K 200
Preferences for the legends; *Raymond Palmer *Rip Hunter *Leonard Snart *Sara Lance *Mick Rory *Jefferson Jackson *Nathaniel Heywood
909K 17.3K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 β€’ Feel free to req...
354K 6.4K 179
I will be doing -Mick Rory -Leonard Snart -Ray Palmer -Rip Hunter - Sarah Lance -Malcolm Merlyn -Eobard Thawne -Damien Darhk - and Jax Jefferson I w...
225K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...