dance | jimin

By sweetsukishima

...and so he took the hands of her demons and slow danced with them through the darkness, instead of running... More

p r o l o g u e
01
02
03
04
06
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
c:
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
a/n

10

139 10 0
By sweetsukishima

"I feel like sleeping my life away right now." Alena said quietly, burying her face in her knees.

"No, don't." Jimin replied as he moved closer to her, close enough to wrap his arms around her.

"I know things are rough now but you need to know that you are not walking alone. If you think that you are going to go through all of this alone, know that I won't let that happen. I will take your hand and shoulder all of the worries, pain, burdens, and everything that fucks you up, together with you."

"Listen," he said to her, resting his chin on her head, "no matter what happens, I'll hold your hand and we will go against the world."

"You will always have me by your side, you know?"

Then slowly and tenderly, Alena pressed her lips against Jimin. She could feel the tremble in his lips.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing," he answered as a smile slowly crept onto his face,

"I just found out what it's like to kiss sunshine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
36.3K 2.6K 33
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
312 24 7
Jeon Jungkook is a 25 years old mafia, arranged to marry his father's best friend's daughter, Kim Areum,a 23-year-old sensitive, naive and kind heart...
17.3K 724 10
" the cause of everything. " -SeulMin oneshot