Rebirth Of Assassin

phantomhive17

Hello there my name is 'Lhine' turning 24 this year my job is Assassination, What? You think I'm some kind of... Еще

Chapter 1: Death and reincarnation of a Perverted Assassin
Chapter 2: Observation
Chapter 3: Meeting my Father (in flesh)
Chapter 4: Progress
Chapter 5: Exlporing a bit.
Chapter 6: Bloodline.
Chapter 7: Who?
Chapter 8: Crustel White
Chapter 9: Determined
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Stats
Chapter 12: Grandmother (1)
Chapter 13: Grandmother (2)
Chapter 14: Detect
Chapter 16: Pushing One's Luck
Chapter 17: Emperor Clayde
Chapter 18: Re Moztier Tutorial
Chapter 18.5
Bloodline
Chapter 19: Praise
Chapter 20: Training
Chapter 21: Study
Chapter 22: Killing Intent

Chapter 15: Are they really my grandchild?!

324 23 2
phantomhive17

A/n: I was about to post this last month but was too busy catching up with the latest release of my favorite novels, lol.

A/n: Let us all believe in a miracle that my Research Paper would pass...

***

I looked at Fang Liu who was getting closer and closer at me.

I could feel Fang Liu's piercing gaze, as if he was scanning me like an x-ray machine.

--

Fang Liu slowly walked towards Phicia, his gaze filled with doubt.

'Phicia Alhine Re Moztier, birthed by her highness Meartle. Just what kind of devious deeds did the Ex Notorio committed? Have they used some forbidden spell? Or is her Highness Phicia an inborn genius like the incarnated Hero Miisha? But that should be impossible as Her Higness Meartle's blood couldn't be more normal...'

No matter how Fang Liu racked his brains, he just can't get the tail of it. Was Princess Phicia the one who taught this thing to Prince Palleo? If so, where did Princess Phicia learn this thing?

It is still understandable if it was Prince Palleo himself who learned all this, as his awakening could be the excuse. But Princess Phicia? It was really questionable. His Majesty, the Emperor, said that Princess Phicia has taken after her Highness Meartle, and she could at most reach the rank of Grandmaster Magician.

The other explanation could only be that, in desperation the Ex Notorio has used a forbidden spell on her highness, Princess Phicia.

The Ex Notorio are known for their great knowledge regarding Magics, not only are they hardworking on polishing their skills, they even have vast amount of knowledge about complicated magic circles...

Back then, not everyone in the Ex Notorio could reach the Grand Magician Level, and in order for them to prevent on losing any more face, the previous Head of the family took grand measures, and had everyone who failed to reach the rank of Grand Magician study the arts of Alchemy, Summoning arts, and Remnants of the Ancient Language.

--

"Princess Phicia pardon me, but would you please follow me to the room next door? Cea, Prince Palleo's personal maid would take care of Prince Palleo first." Fang Liu said with a straight face.

Phicia suddenly felt cold sweat trickle on her back.

Fang Liu was about take another step towards Phicia, when a shadow appeared behind him, and before he could react, he lose consciousness.

*bam*

"Ah--" Palleo didn't trash around nor cry outloud.

I stared at the perhaps assassin in front of me.

He also looked back at me.

The other two perhaps assassin also revealed themselves but instead of finishing us, the two assassin angrily stomped at Fang Liu.

"Fucking Lolicon!"

"Dirty retailer! What were you planning on doing to our little masters?!?!"

The two thrashed Fang Liu, while the first one to appear, coldly watched them thrash Fang Liu around.

'Huh? Fang Liu.... Is Lolicon? Dude, isn't it because he was doubtful at us twins? That much is obvious...'

After thrashing Fang Liu for a long time, silence reigned over the room.

The two silently stood behind the one who knocked out Fang Liu, like lackeys.

""".......""""

'Is it too cliché to ask who they are?'

"Whooo are you people?" Palleo who was silent all along, broke the silence.

'Thanks the higher beings for making Palleo!'

*ahem*

"We are people from the Prestigous Clan the Ex Notorio. It is an honor to meet the two of you, your Highness Princess Phicia Alhine and his Highness Prince Palleo Greece. "

The two took a step forward and bowed towards me then to Palleo, they spoke simultaneously.

"I am Jak Foyl Ex Notorio." The man who has been acting like he was some kind of big shot spoke.

My eyes widen at his declaration.  

Jak Foyl Ex Notorio, has died 5 years ago. 

I quickly activated all the Body enhancement that I've learned.

'Blink of Phantom'  is one of skills from past life. In this small age of mine, it is surprising that I've already mastered this. Even on my past life, I had to spend 10 on this skill.

My figure dashed passed the three and Fang Liu's unconscious body, I grabbed Palleo's collar and--

*LUCCARNNIODA!!* I spread out my Qi and followed the instructions on the 'Re Moztier Book'.

Summoning one's contracted 'Fairies' 

This is one of the cheat that Fidea handed on his descendants, unfortunately only few people actually managed to use it.

Bright light swallowed me, then I felt a slight heat on my forehead. 

I blocked the lights with the Qi,  Then Luc's small figure started to form in mid-air.

*** Jak Foyl Ex Notorio ***

Indeed, this time Clayde is serious at protecting my Grandchild, it seems like I don't have to needlessly worry. Fang Liu is afterall that person's disciple.

Although this guy's talent and and skill are praiseworthy his curious mind will eventually take him into his demise, like now.

He slowly walked towards 'her'. 

His face showing up all his doubts.

My eyes narrowed down. As I stepped out, I put a layer of Qi within my hands and tapped Fang Liu's nape.

As with my strength which has reached the rank of Grandmaster Assassin, that tap would have killed him, that's why I put a layer of Qi around my arm to slow down the force.

Being strong is not always a good thing.

"Fucking Lolicon!"

"Dirty advisor! What were you planning on doing to our little masters?!?!"

Hearing the two's angry remarks, my brows twitched. Where did they get such ideas?!

I managed to remain my cold stoic look and continued to scan Fang Liu's body. My Qi scanned his body thoroughly, there it is. After finishing my inspection on the retailer, I looked at my grandchild.

'They look exactly like Meartle when she was a child, except from those red blood eyes... The proof that the blood of the Re Moztier is flowing within their veins.'

She looked back at me, and I looked back at her, her bloody eyes seemed to emit bloodthirst.

Which I think is impossible, afterall, what could a 3 years old kid, hold against to a stranger?

"Whooo are you people?" The melodious boy of the other one, broke my train of thought.

I looked at the other one, exactly the same, it's as if they were peas in pods. The two introduced themselves, as it was my turn I also introduced myself. 

Her eyes contracted and she suddenly disappeared.

"""?!?!""" 

Assassin skills! This... How is this possible!? I foolishly watched my grandchild pick up her twin and shout. It was as if lightning struck me, how could this be?! Didn't Meartle say that this one is a Magician while her twin is the Chosen one?!

Light emitted from her forehead and the Qi suddenly went rampart, I managed to block the berserk Qi but the two behind me were caught off guard, the Qi damaged their internal organs and they coughed a mouthful of blood.

My face was full of disbelief. 

'My wife needs know this.'

---

***

A/: My friend's school project needs this video of theirs to reach at least 500 views: -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlRSpPdZCag

Although the language may be different the views are the only thing needed.

Thanks for reading! (and for your cooperation if you 'watched' the vid!) xD 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

125K 8.3K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
Evil Euphie

Фэнтези

149K 8.2K 84
I go by Artemis Blythe. I'm an ex-soldier turned murderer. I was charged with thirty murders and was subsequently sentenced to death. Preceding my e...
A TWIST OF FATE || Rewriting booksbyprivvv

Любовные романы

1M 43.3K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
MAGE CHRONICLES: THE BEGINNING G . W Meraki.

Любовные романы

23.2K 1.5K 70
BOOK 1 Mage Chronicles: The Beginning. New world, New family, New friends... and enemies, Multiple mates? Kidnap, murder. A crown she wasn't ready...