The Walmart Shoot Up - (Seque...

By ToxicCybergoth

She stuck in his mind ever since she shot up Walmart with her bright green hair... (This story is a sequel to... More

Chapter 1 - Shooting Up Walmart
Chapter 2 - The Not So Dreamy Day Dream
Chapter 3 - Meeting The Grim Reaper
Chapter 4 - Tying Loose Ends, Making Amends
Chapter 5 - Pucker Up
Chapter 7 - Can I Has A Pizza Please?
Chapter 8 - Early Morning Confessions
Chapter 9 - Healing Hands
Chapter 10 - Drunken Murmurs
Chapter 11 - No Going Back
Chapter 12 - What In Tarnation!
Chapter 13 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 14 - A Walk In The Cold
Chapter 15 - Chimp's Message
Chapter 16 - From Jinx
Chapter 17 - November
Chapter 18 - Memory In Ashes
Chapter 19 - Walmart Reunion
Chapter 20 - Long Time No See
Chapter 21 - Shopping
Chapter 22 - Severing Ties
Chapter 23 - You Get Romance, You Get Romance, We All Get Romance!
Chapter 24 - Friday Night Plans
Chapter 25 - This Means War
Chapter 26 - One Cannot Simply
Chapter 27 - Drunk Love
Chapter 28 - Walmart

Chapter 6 - The Classroom Loner

16 2 0
By ToxicCybergoth

Kellin's POV

Tuesday

I chuckled as I walked to school, remembering the looks on my parent's faces. Instead of being mad at the fact that I skipped school, they were swooning, telling me about the days they used to do that too. My mom wouldn't stop asking me if liked her though.

Throughout yesterday afternoon, and this morning, she'd pop the question out of nowhere; 'So, is Jinx your girlfriend?' she'd tease. And I'd reply in the most calm voice I could muster even though my face had tinted pink. 'No mom. It's not like that.' She'd smirk at me, 'But you want it to be like that?'

I shook my head, no. Well maybe. She did intrigue me, but I hardly knew anything about her when it came down to it.

How could I like someone I didn't know?

So, in that moment I was safe, when I didn't know her; I was safe. But the more I learnt about her, the more she drew me in. The more I knew, the more I wanted to keep knowing, my curiosity boring holes in my skull as my brain begged to release it all.

I suddenly couldn't bear the thought of seeing her that morning.

Instead, I went to the music room. Jack and Justin were glaring at me as I approached them, sitting down against the wall, cutting off their conversation when I got close enough to hear them.

"What the fuck? Where were you yesterday? We tried calling you, texting you, everything!" Justin exclaimed.

"I skipped." I said sheepishly. "I didn't want to dissect the frogs in my biology class."

His expression faltered, but he remained annoyed. "Well, come and get us next time, okay?"

"Or at least answer your phone." Jack said.

"I'm sorry. I'll come get you if I want to skip class again."

After that, it took us a few minutes to relax. I didn't realise how much it would affect them; which was stupid. We were best friends. Nothing ever got in the way of that. Of course they were going to be anxious when I didn't show up to meet them in the morning, or at breaks. Of course they were going to be annoyed when I didn't answer their calls.

Jinx wasn't at school today, which was a relief.

I wanted to hang out with her at break, but I also wanted to hang out with Jack and Justin. And I didn't even know if she would want to hang out with people she didn't know. I didn't know if she would even want to hang out with me, let alone Jack and Justin. And asking her would be awkward enough for me anyway.

First class was music. It was boring without Jinx sitting next to me, making spiteful comments about our classmates, doodling in the margins of her book. I felt myself flashing back to two weeks ago, when my classes had always been this lonely. Even though Jinx and I didn't always talk much, just her being there dimmed the loneliness.

My whole day was a bore, even at lunch when I was with Jack and Justin. I couldn't stop wondering where Jinx was.

It seemed that I had never been able to catch a break from thinking about her, ever since I saw that neon green mop of hair shooting up the fucking Walmart.

My schedule for that Tuesday was something like this. Music, science, break, math, art, break, and finally English at the end of the day. As soon as I had looked out the window and saw the buses lining up outside the school, I had grabbed my bag and darted from class when the teacher wasn't looking.

I was eager to get home. I just wanted this torturous day to end already.

__________

Aghhh my Unitatoes~! I hope you enjoy :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...