ButtonTale AU X Reader

By UTMuffin13

Y/N Is Their Name How Nice I CANT WAIT TO HAVE A NEW SIBLING! ??? Said B-But How About We Let Them Go... More

The Little Doll
The Gateway To Your Bros...
Dinner

Nightmare

953 13 8
By UTMuffin13

Y/N'S POV (In Dream)
*I Woke Up In A Black Room Wondering Around Until I Saw A Path Of Light Leading To Something In The Distance.....It Looks Like.....Me...And Papy With Blue To!*
HEY! *Tryed To Say But Nothing Was Heard I Couldn't Hear Myself And They Didn't Hear Me Either....I Was Getting Closer And As I Was,I Saw Blue Crying On The Floor Tied Up And Me In Chair With A Black Button As An Eye It Was Bleeding Alot, Papy Just Smiled And Said "There...Now Was That So Bad?,All We Have To Now The One More..."*

*My Other Self Said "N-NO! I Don't Want This Anymore!" "PAPY STOP! PLEASE!! LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER ONE" Blue Said Crying And Very Angry,I Just Stood There As That Happened...*The Lights Above Them Went Out And The Path Of Light Continued I Heard Sobbing Up Ahead,As I Get Closer I See That It's A Little Girl With Short Dark Brown Hair Wearing A Green Sweater With A Yellow Line On The Chest(YES I KNOW THERE GENDERLESS BUT I SEE THEM AS GIRLS OKAY!)*

H-Hey...You Okay? I Say As Nice As I Can
*She Looks Up Almost Sacred But Then Looks Shocked*
Y-Y/N?
Uh...Yes?
It's Me! Chara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...