Our Apartment In Seoul || Jik...

Par Jeon_Minju28

"I hate you Park Jimin! I hate you for coming into my life, living in my apartment and making me see you ever... Plus

Note
일[01]
이[02]
삼[03]
사[04]
오[05]
육[06]
칠[07]
팔[08]
구[09]
십[10]
십일[11]
십이[12]
십삼[13]
십사[14]
십오[15]
십육[16]
십칠[17]
십팔[18]
십구[19]
이십[20]
이십일[21]
이십이[22]
이십삼[23]
이십사[24]
이십오[25]
이십육[26]
이십칠[27]
이십팔[28] {Special Chapter}
이십구[29]
삼십[30]
삼십일[31]
삼십이[32]
삼십삼[33]
삼십사[34]
삼십오[35]
삼십육[36]
삼십팔[38]
삼십구[39]
사십 [40]
사십일[41]
사십이[42]
Not an update but IMPORTANT
사십삼 [43]
사십사[44]
사십오[45]
사십육[46]
사십칠[47]
사십팔[48]
사십구[49]
오십[50] {Special Chapter}
🎉Happy New Year🎉
오십일[51]
오십이[52]
Epilogue
Announcement + New book

삼십칠[37]

13.7K 861 278
Par Jeon_Minju28

I felt happy.

So unexpected happy as I went into the company. I couldn't control the wide grin which remained on my face since I woke up. Especially because it was Jimin who laid beside me as I've opened my eyes and spotted him.

I liked the sight on his sleeping face. Relaxed features, closed eyes, slightly opened mouth and orange hair which covered his forehead. I liked how his warm breath hit my collarbone, how he was curled up in my arms and how our legs were tangled.

This was the perfect way to wake up.

I walked happily into the practice room. But the best was that I finally know the feelings which roamed inside me for the last weeks.

I never thought I could feel something like love to someone else. And I never thought I would feel that good.

I hummed happily a cheerful melody as I greeted Hoseok and changed my casual clothes to my training clothes. Good morning, hyung! I shouted full of happiness as I sashayed past him with a wide grin on my face.

Hoseok gave me a confused look but laughed and went to the stereo. Okay, Jungkookie, why are you so uncommon happy?

I smiled at him and shrugged. I don't know. I just said teasingly and continued smiling.

I never saw you that happy, Jungkook. Hoseok said and looked at me suspiciously. Did something good happen? Do you won a price at a music show or something like this?

I shook my head and started some music. No, I'm just really happy.

Hoseok laughed and exhaled loudly. It's okay, as long as we can continue the training.

I was full of energy and motivation during the training. I saw this kind of things in dramas and other TV shows. Seeing how the people went nearly insane because of the happiness. And I always thought how weird this people were. Being so happy and needy for one person.

But now I experienced it myself. And it felt amazing.

I was even happy as I walked to the cafeteria. I didn't even know why I was so happy or what happened with me. But it didn't matter as long as I felt this happiness inside of me.

I looked around for a place to sit and spotted Namjoon. I walked towards him and sat on the chair across him. Morning, hyung. I smiled widely and tilted my head to the left.

So happy, Jungkook? He responded with raised eyebrows.

I frowned but it didn't need long before it switched into a smile again. Why is everyone saying this? It's not like I'm never happy.

Right, you're just always grumpy.

I'm not. I sneered and looked around. Are you alone? I asked then.

No, Jinnie is just getting something to eat for us. Why are you asking?

I bit my lip and observed again the whole room before focusing on Namjoon in front of me. You remember our talk, don't you?

Namjoon nodded and looked at me curiously. I blushed as I looked down and smiled. I... think you were right.

Right with what? He asked with an amused smile on his face and raised eyebrows.

Right with the things you said. Last night I realized... that I fell for this boy... I admitted and sighed. I looked up and into Namjoon's eyes, seeing him smile.

That's great, Jungkook. He said. Thank god you realized your feelings. He laughed roughly. And what are you doing now? Confessing?

W-what? I asked and widened my eyes. I-i don't know what I should now. I didn't think so far. I bit my lip and looked down again. I just realized it at least. I didn't think about what my next step should be.

Namjoon sighed and leaned back on his chair. Did you ever have a serious relationship, Jungkook? He asked slowly.

I thought briefly about his words before I shook my head slightly. I never had a real relationship. I never loved somebody enough to say I was in love.

Namjoon hummed in response before he looked at me. Then, at first look what he likes and show interest. That's really important. Second, look if he likes you too. Third, show your love an-

I don't know how I should do this. I cut him off and frowned. How I should show... love.

Namjoon smiled and leaned forward. Just do what you think is good. Of course without bothering or incommode the other one. But as long as you're giving your whole heart in it, it'll be okay. He smiled. And the fourth step is-

Confessing. A sudden voice behind Namjoon spoke.

I looked at Jin with widened eyes as he smiled at me and his boyfriend and sat down.

Did you harken? I asked him shocked.

Ah, I only heard the last sentence. So what are you talking about? This girl again? Jin asked and gave Namjoon his food.

Y-yes. I responded slowly and forced a smile. This girl...

So... you love her, hm? And when are you going to confess? Jin gave me a curious look.

I looked helplessly to Namjoon before focusing back on Jin and smiling apologizing at him. I-i don't know yet when. But I'll think about it. I stood up and smiled slightly. Thank you for your advice, Namjoon-hyung. I said quickly before walking away.

I went out into the cold winter air and took a deep breath. I didn't think about confession yet. Why should I? I just realized my feelings yesterday.

I sighed and ran with my fingers through my hair. And I wasn't sure about my next steps. Or how far I could go.

I was deep in my thoughts as I heard the sudden noises. I turned around and found some trainees walking around and talking about some random things.

I smiled as I thought about that I could probably take a look at Jimin. I smiled happily and walked between them around, looking for my roommate.

I spotted Taehyung and Haneul walking beside each other but no glimpse of Jimin. I pursed my lips and gritted my teeth. And I needed to say that I was a little bit disappointed.

I looked at Taehyung and his girlfriend. I could ask them but I didn't want to get in any conversations with honey-spitting dragon beside Taehyung.

So I went back into the building. I sighed as I walked to the practice room of the trainees because there would be Hoseok's and mine lesson after the break.

I was about to open the door when I saw Jimin coming around the corner. I smiled immediately until I noticed the flying object, flying straight to Jimin and hitting the back of his head.

I widened my eyes in shock as I heard the dirty laugh around the corner. I ran there and spotted one of the boys who had bullied Jimin some time ago.

F*ck. I could hear him mumble as he saw me and ran away. I was about to run after him as I looked back to Jimin who hold his head in pain. I walked immediately towards him and bent down to him.

Does it hurt much? Everything okay? Should I drive you home? I asked as I patted carefully his head.

He looked up to me and shook his head. N-no, really, everything is fine. He muttered.

I gritted my teeth and looked around, kicking the book which were fired to Jimin with my foot. This asshole! I growled and clenched my fists. Why did he hurt you? I swear I'm gonna punch him if-

No, it's okay, really. Jimin said quickly and grabbed my arm.

No, it's not okay! I said and glared at him. I'm gonna beat them up if they are doing this again to you!

Jimin tightened his grip around my biceps and gave me a pleading glance. It's okay, they are just jealous because they found out that we live together. And now they are thinking you favoring me in the lessons because of that. It's nothing serious.

I looked at him and bit my lip before cupping his cheeks with my hand. Okay, but when they are harassing you again then say it to me, right? I don't want anybody to hurt you.

Jimin nodded and leaned slightly against me, which made my heart pound faster.

I said I didn't want to care about somebody because I don't want to get hurt. But this time I wanted to do it so badly. Nobody should hurt my Jimin.

---------

I'm SO sorry for this trashy chapter :-/ I had literally NO inspiration for this

And sorry for not uploading for so long, but school is like sucking all of my creativity out of my body and is literally trying to kill me -.-

I need to learn for so much stuff in the next week so it's going to be difficult with uploading

But I'm trying it!

Hope you still like this chapter (Even if I personally don't like it ^_^'')

But the next ones will be a lot better ^_^ I promise!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32.2K 2K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
110K 9.5K 70
❝ how could i hate him? he's such an angel but then again, kinda wish he were dead. ❞ ー pjm - where park jimin pens down the l...
408K 37.6K 61
❝i don't know how to breathe anymore❞ a jikook fanfiction. ©-ohmytae
103K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...