Book 1- MiChaeng: The Contract

By YannyTheGreat

Son Chaeyoung is the Schools Handsome yet Gorgeous female. Despite of her looks, she can also be a badass bul... More

MONDAYS+SCHOOL= HELL
.....?
CONTRACT
DATES AND CUDDLES
DATES AND CUDDLES 2
TWO CAN PLAY
(no title lol sorry fam)
EX LOVER
SOMI
OPPA and UNNIE
MIANHAE

LOVE..?

13K 436 850
By YannyTheGreat

Mina's POV

We both yelled,

"WHAT?!"

Chae's dad explained,

"Okay both of you listen up. Other Mafia Groups have their children married to other groups. We're the only ones that haven't. They said if we don't get you guys to go out together, they will take away everything we love and we won't let that happen. I don't know why we're forced to let our kids marry, I know, its so dumb. Anyways, we didn't agree to let you guys marry because you're still young, we want you to live your life. But instead, we said that you guys are together. So we made a contract about something and we need the both of you to sign it.."

WHO IN THIS GODDAMN WORLD WOULD FORCE THEIR CHILDREN TO MARRY AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

Chae and I read the contract..

She suddenly whispered,

"Mina, what prizes will we get if we achieve this?"

"Hmm I don't know but they better be cool. Dad what will we get if we achieve this?"

They both looked at each other, smiled and said,

"Both of you will be living together!"

Chae shouted,

"WHAT?!"

"Chae! It's gonna be cool! We can actually play Elsworld and other games till our deaths!"

"That's... actually pretty cool.Let's sign the contract then"

We signed it and actually didn't care until ....

"You guys should act like a couple in and out of school. They sent some of their men to spy on the both of you. If you act like strangers then it's game over for us."

Chae collapsed. Well I already know she hates things like this, she feels disgusted even by looking couples at school holding each other's hands. There's this one time, she saw a couple in the school garden, she walked up to them and asked them to go get a room and have some privacy. Her dad and my dad, rented a house near our school. They said we have to live there for 2 months then the contract is over. I mean how bad can this be? It's only for 2 months.

Chae suddenly woke up,

"I hate this kind of thing, but since I'm a good person I'll do it."

I laughed,

"When did you became a good person?"

"Shut it penguin. We'll do this in order to live our own lives and play video games for the rest of our lives!"

"In the name of Video Games!"

They just facepalmed, well we didn't care because we'll be able to play for the rest of our lives if we accomplish this for 2 months!

"Okay both of you, pack your bags and move in together."

Chae whispered something

"Mina, wouldn't it be awkward if we sleep together on the same bed? What if something happens? What happens if we accidentally you know.. "

"Girl, you're out of your mind. Let's go, I don't want to fail this kind of mission."

Chae lived close by, after 40mins of packing, Chae's dad took us to our 'home' near our school. The house we're staying in is just actually 4 blocks away from school, it's not that far.

"From now on, you guys act like couples, okay?"

"Fine whatever dad. Just go we need privacy. Couples need privacy right?"

Chae smirked at me while talking to her father. I feel ew, but I also feel like my heart is going to pop out.

"Ah yes! Okay goodnight ladies."

"Byeeee! Finally!" Chae closed the door. We looked around the house, it's like we were on an adventure, it's actually pretty cool. It's big and it already has the stuff we need.

Chae tapped my shoulder

"Race you to the bedroom!"

We ran as fast as we could upstairs, I kicked the door open and we had our jaw dropped.

It's a massive king sized bed! It even has a jacuzzi outside !

"Daebak.."

We said at the same time

Chae suddenly belly flopped herself on the bed

"WOAH! IM FINE LIVING HERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! THIS IS COOL!"

"I know. Wash yourself up before going to bed. I'll arrange our clothes in the closet."

"Yeah whatevs."

After 2 hours we finished everything and went to bed. We didn't slept like a couple though. We put pillows in the middle so it'll be less awkward.

Tomorrow's a tough day T~T

*******************
Chaeyoung's POV

What time is it? ... I looked at the clock and it's 7:23am! I looked around in the bedroom and I didn't saw Mina, I rushed downstairs and still, no Mina spotted. Well shit! Where in the world could she be?! I noticed a sticky note on the refrigerator door. I worked closer to it and read..

"Chae, by the time you're reading this I'm already in school, sorry I didn't wake you up, you were sleeping so soundly. Breakfast is ready at the table babe

Mina xoxo"

I have been blessed but also not blessed at the same time. Did she just call me babe? I'm surprisingly not mad at her. I normally go 'this bitch needs to learn a lesson' or lose my temper but here I am fluttering my ass off. Better get to school then.

"I hate the view." I said as I was facing the school gate.

I entered and ran to my classroom, reminiscing what my dad said. We should act like a couple? What do couples normally do? I'll just try my best then.

I opened the classroom door and here goes nothing..

"Miyoui Mina, why would you leave me? I thought we were going to go to school together? I missed you.."

I can see Mina's face flushed red. She's blushing, did it work?

"Sorry Chae, come sit with me"

I walked up to her and sat with her. This is awkward because everybody in the room all looked at us. The atmosphere is both embarrassing and awkward. Do couples even say that? I mean it worked right? I can hear whispers everywhere! Even the teacher looked at us in a confusing and weird way. I looked at Jeongyeon and she just gave me a thumbs up. Aish this ostrich..

My seat is near the window so I looked outside not minding what the teacher is saying. I noticed a suited man on a tree branch with binoculars, looking at us.

I studied the man. It was creepy. Few minutes later,

My phone vibrated. Dad's calling, I picked it up and..

"Someone's watching you. You better do something."

Then he hung up. What do couples do?! Mina better play along with me!

I put my arm around Mina's waist and she immediately rested her head on my shoulder, I glanced at her and she seemed tired.

I whispered,

"Hey I know you're tired, sleep if you want to"

"Thanks Chae"

She kissed me. Some students saw it, some didn't. I don't know what to feel. I'm blushing. I can feel my heart pounding so hard. I just pulled her closer. I looked back outside to check if it worked. The suited man is gone. Did it work? How should I know? I don't even know what couples do.

But why am I like this? Mina. What is this? Are you playing along or is this for real? .. this better be a joke

**********************
Mina's POV

I suddenly kissed Chae. I can't speak and move well because of how tired I am. She glanced at me and all I saw was her lips. It was soft. And I ...

"Hey eat. I didn't buy you food to stare at it."

She flicked my forehead

"Sorry. Anyway, what did the man look like?"

"He was in a suit and I saw him sitting on a tree branch and he was literally observing us with binoculars!"

SPEAKER: "ALL STUDENTS PROCEED TO THE GYMNASIUM. I REPEAT ALL STUDENTS PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO THE GYMNASIUM."

Alot of us were confused. The principal doesn't usually do this. But I guess we better find out.

Char stood up and looked for her stuff,

"I forgot something, you go ahead I'll catch up with you later."

"Yeah okay"

As I was walking to the gymnasium. Someone grabbed my hand and pinned me on the wall. Jackson..

"G-get off me!"

I was trying so hard to squirm away from his grip .. it hurts..

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered..

"Is it true that you're Son Chaeyoung's girlfriend? I'm guessing that's not true is it? A cute, hot and sexy ass student like you wouldn't go out with a prick like her, would you?"

"Jackson! Get away from me!"

"Be mine and I'll stop bugging you"

"No!"

He focused his eyes on mine.

"No? No girl has ever said no to me."

He's leaning closer... And closer.. and--

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GET AWAY FROM HER!"

When I saw Chae I felt safe.. She grabbed Jacksons collar and pinned him down on the ground and kept punching him, I ran to Chae and pulled her away from Jackson.

"TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"Chill Chaeyoung! I was just playing around with her, and she seemed to like it, didn't you Mina?"

Even though there's blood on his lips he still manage to smirk at me sheepishly

I ignored him and hid behind Chaeyoung.

"Hey baby, don't ignore me"

I saw Chaeyoung's clenched fists. She stood up and stepped on Jackson's neck. She leaned closer to him and whispered.

"I'll stab you if you touch her again, mark my words Jackson."

Jackson stayed down and looked angry but he can't seem to fight Chae back. He's probably scared. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. The way she held my hand.. it hurts..

Sorry for the late update T.T I was busy with school but I'll try and update more quickly, thanks for checking this out :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.8K 54
Myoui Mina, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Japan. She has never had any feelings for anyone but will it all chang...
131K 2.5K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
51.3K 1.6K 32
Son Chaeyoung, C.E.O of the famous Soul Music MV Brand, is an isolated, quiet woman. She devoted herself to music and her company. Her relationship w...