7 Days To Fall In Love

By ssoulreaaper

This is a romance story. This takes place in a town near a shore in America. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Please read
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
a/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

19 3 8
By ssoulreaaper

Angelinas POV
So its 4 30. Im so fuckign bored i decide to pull out a tub of icecream and put on Supernatural. Then i hear a knock. I jumped, fell forward, and hit my head om the coffee table. I quickly grabbed a tissue to stop the bleeding and answered the door. It was Ruvel. I said," Do you need something?" He said," Angelina, can we talk?" I nodded. We went over to the couch, and he said,"The moment i saw you, i fell in love." My face was burning with the brightest flame. I said,"I....I love you too." He grabbed my shoulder and kissed me hard. "Mnnh!" Oh hell no! A moan escaped my mouth. Oh well. Damn. Its 11 50. He should stay the night. As if reading my mind he said,"Am i staying the night?" I nodded and led him to my room. I closed the door and then it happened....
*Hahahahaha! Im leaving yall in suspense till later!! I ll write chapter 5 later. Thanks for reading!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.7K 87
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.8M 61.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
2.7M 225K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
912K 78.4K 132
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.