Sinbad x reader

By MadisonPoland0

Sinbad goes to take over another dungeon and finds an unusual Djinn her name is (y/n)(l/n) and she is the god... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
A/n
A/N
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9

chapter 3

837 24 5
By MadisonPoland0

Sinbad's (pov)

Ok what's the test I asked well she said you have to catch me in my tiger form and turned into the tiger I saw earlier and then the room started to Chang in to a jungle and I lost site of (y/n) (you come up with how Sinbad catches (y/n) not because I'm lazy I just want you to use your imagination) 
(Y/n) pov

He caught me he actually was able to catch me out standing I guess you are worthy to be my master but there is one thing you need to know I don't go into something like the other Dijon do I stay out and make shur you are safe ok I said ok Sinbad said and then we left the Dungeon but I knew the journey was just begging.

Ok I'm not good at this so if it sucks sorry well see y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
161K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
262K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
23.1K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...