Your Secret Admirer (Fiolee V...

By XxGothicAngelxX

More

Your Secret Admirer (Fiolee Valentine's Day oneshot)

1.8K 57 29
By XxGothicAngelxX

 "Babycakes! Wake up!"

 Fionna shuffled in bed to the sound of Cake calling her. She grumbled nonsense and pulled the blankets over her head.

 "Fionna," Cake screamed and pulled the blanket off of Fionna, "Wake up!"

 Fionna hissed at the sunlight and shielded her eyes from it.

 "Girl, you been hangin' out with Marshall too much." Cake rolled her eyes.

 "No, I haven't," Fionna retorted with a faint blush on her face. 

 "Mhmm."

 "What do you want, Cake?"

 "Today's Valentine's Day, remember?"

 "So?"

 "So?" Cake repeated with her paws on her hips. "Gumball's throwin' a party today!"

 "Gahh," Fionna tore the blanket out of Cake's hands and pulled it back over her. "That's tonight! Wake me up later!"

 "It's 2:00 in the afternoon, Sugar Pie."

 "WHAT?!" Fionna screeched, sitting up. 

 Fionna jumped out of the bed and looked out the window, spying the sun in the afternoon sky. She couldn't believe how late she slept in.

 "I laid your outfit for the party on your bed. Change into it so I can do your make up."

 Fionna quirked an eyebrow, halting herself midway into changing. "What's wrong with my adventuring outfit?"

 "It's a party, not no adventure."

 "I have no date."

 Cake winked at her and smiled a knowing smile. "But I know there's someone you want to impress."

 Fionna blushed.

 "Mhmm, I knew it. I'll be waiting downstairs." Cake turned around to face the ladder, but turned around to glomp Fionna. "Oh, and by the by, someone left a Valentine's gift for you! I didn't open it, but I left it by your outfit."

 Cake stretched down the ladder, leaving Fionna the shade of a tomato. 

 Fionna gazed at the pink box that had a soft red ribbon tied around it. She was nervous and curious of who it was from, but decided to get dressed first before tearing the gift open.

 She turned her head and glared daggers at the dress Cake picked out. The young adventurous let out a huff and decided against arguing with Cake against the dress. She picked up the dress to get a better look at it.

 "Well, it is cute."

 She stripped off her footy pjs and changed quickly. The dress was a beautiful red, strapless ballgown and on Fionna, it made her look like some princess. Since Fionna turned eighteen, her body developed luscious curves and she quit wearing her bunny hat.

 Cake rushed at Fionna's calling and pulled Fionna's long hair into a ponytail, curling the ends in delicate waves. To Cake's protest, Fionna at least was able to have her bangs still frame her face. To finish the outfit, Cake placed the bunny-eared hairband into Fionna's hair and gave Fionna red flats.

 Fionna twirled around, admiring the dress swirling and how the dress seemed to have sparkles that were like diamonds. She looked gorgeous.

 "Thanks, Cake! You're a miracle worker!"

 "No prob, Babycakes."

 In the corner of Fionna's eyes, she spied the gift that laid unopened on her bed. Cake saw Fionna eying it and stretched her paw over to it and giving it to Fionna. "Open it," Cake said.

 Fionna breathed in a deep breath.

 She didn't understand why her hands were shaking, but she still peeled the wrap off and opening the box. Inside was a lovely necklace with half a heart on it. It was beautiful and had a 'F' on it.

 Cake asked, "What is it?"

 Fionna's brows furrowed together questioningly. She pulled it out, letting the lights hit it. "It's a necklace with half a heart."

 "Oh, it's beautiful!" Cake admired and placed it around Fionna's neck. It certainly completed the dress and best of all, it matched. "Where's the other half?"

 Fionna shrugged and gazed back into the box, pulling out a little note-card. "It says, 'Meet me on the balcony at 7:00. I hope this necklace would make you as happy as you make me. Love, Your secret Admirer.'"

 "Oh, Girl! You got to go! Who do you think it's from?"

 "I seriously have no idea." Fionna's mind wandered about.

 In her heart, she hoped to dear glob it was Marshall Lee. She had a crush on him for a while now, but she doubts he'd ever think of her that way. Her heart sank at the thought of it being LSP and she shuddered.

 "Let's go, Babycakes. The party's starting soon."

 ___

 Fionna stood among the other party-goers. It was 6:45 already, but she stood like a statue in the corner by the punch bowl. She kept watching the minutes go slowly by and looking around the crowd for a certain Vampire.

 Cake had left her side for her boyfriend, Lord Monichromicorn. Fionna didn't mind though. She was happy for her big sis.

 "Hello, Fionna. You look stunning today."

 Fionna turned to smile at the Candy Prince. "Thanks, PG."

 Fionna returned to scanning the crowd and occasionally glanced at the clock. "Is something wrong, Fionna?"

 "Oh," Fionna blushed and smiled apologetically at Prince Gumball, "It's nothing."

 Gumball smiled one of his perfect smiles. Today he was dressed in his usual royal outfit, but a red version of it with a white sash along his upper body. He looked cute today, Fionna thought.

 "Have you seen Marshall?"

 "No, I can't say I have. I don't recall him showing up."

 "Oh," Fionna said sadly.

Then Fionna remembered the gift and wondered if Gumball was the one who sent it. 

 Her heart dropped once again. She had quit having feelings for him after she realized that he was too old for her after her and Flame Prince broke up.

 "Would you care to dance?" Prince Gumball asked.

 Fionna stared at him with widened eyes and didn't know what to do. Her eyes narrowed on the clock as it was now five minutes to 7:00. "I'm sorry, PG, but I have to be somewhere right now. Maybe another time."

 She hurried away before he said something else and didn't even spare a second glace as quickly walked up the staircase. 

 As she reached the balcony, she was disappointed that no one was here. 

 The fresh night air felt nice compared to the claustrophobic feeling that she had begun feeling at the party. She walked to the edge and looked out into the night sky, admiring the beauty of the full moon as the stars twinkled around it.

 She never noticed that she was alone until a pair of hands covered her eyes. 

 "Hello, Fionna," the voice whispered huskily into her ear.

 The voice sent shivers down her spine. It made her heart quicken in pace and her stomach get tied in knots. She knew it sounded familiar. "W-who a-are you?" Fionna stuttered.

 "Guess who."

 Fionna gulped down her nervousness. "Can you give me a hint?"

 "Fi."

 He may have just uttered her nickname, but Fionna gasped. Only one person called her that. The hands were taken off her eyes and she spun around to hug the person tightly.

 "Hehe," He chuckled, "Hey, Fi. Chill with the hug, you're squishing me here."

 "Marshall!" Fionna pulled back and let her eyes meet the beautiful crimson orbs of the Vampire King. "So you're my secret admirer?"

 "Yep."

 "How do I know you're not playing a prank?"

 He pulled on his necklace and tugged it out for her to see. It was the other end of the heart charm with the letter M on it.

 "F and M for Fionna and Marshall." He took something out from behind his back. "I've liked you since the first day I met you. You're the most radical girl I've ever met. This is for you." He took out a rose and gently placed it into her hair.

 "I like you too," Fionna said, blushing.

 She pulled him down and stood on her toes to kiss him. Her skin tingled as his arms wrapped around her waist and her lips melted into his. She pulled back and stared at the handsome king in front of her not believing her luck.

 "Care to dance, Bunny?"

 "I'd love to."

 He pulled her closer and she stood on top of his shoes. He began to levitate and move in a circular direction as she laid her head onto his chest, snuggling closer. They swayed to the music in the night sky, silhouetted to anyone below, but above, the moon shone brightly over them as a spotlight.

 "Hey, Fi?"

 "Hm?"

 "Happy Valentine's day."

 They embraced and kissed again. The new couple dancing the time away, happy and clouded by their love for each other.

 Fionna smiled. "Happy Valentine's day to you too, Marshy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
569K 27.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...