The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

What the hell happened?

6.8K 228 41
By BlackThornedRose717

I fluttered my eyes open. I was dark in the room. I had a really bad headache and My throat was dry. Looking around I leaned over the bed and turned on the light.

There was a shadow in the corner of the room and My vision was blurry. When a few seconds passed I saw the figure in detail.

My head kept spinning and I didn't hear my wolf. I looked around and noticed Eric was the figure in the corner. His hair was all over the place. It looked disheveled and darker than usual.

I noticed he had blood stains all over his arms . I moved the blanket and noticed he was asleep. I walked over and looked at Eric.

I could basically smell blood all over him. I rubbed his head to wake him up and it happened. Sparks flew everywhere. These sparks where so strong I had to close my eyes.

"Eric?" I mumbled to him.

Faster than I could blink , Eric's head snapped up to me. His blue eyes were dull. But when they saw me they lit up so brightly. His soft gaze held sorrow, happiness, regret, and love.

"Your awake!!" He literally jumped on me.

We both fell hard on the floor with a thud . His grip was really tight I couldn't move if I tried. Letting me out of the death grip Eric looked at me in the eyes.

"What do you remember, Did you have a dream? Can you hear your wolf? " He asked slowly.

"I remember when I got outside and then passed out. I had no dream and I Don't hear my wolf yet. Hold on. " I held my thought.

'Isabel? are you there ? What the hell happened? '

'Its OK. I'm here. Let Eric explain what happened. He seems to know a lot. ' Isabel said , she sounded sad and tired

"I hear her" I said to him

He breathed out as if he held his breath while I talked to Isabel.

"Eric what the hell happened? " I said to him.

" I can explain that "Doctor sanders walked in.

"Well, You and Eric aren't acting like mates should. You are not fighting....but you are just being spacey. Your wolf Became weak because of it.

Then , your allergie attack happened , it took all her energy to help you. You collapsed because you were weak. You were in a coma until you got your energy back. Your wolf will be dead in a few hours. Then you will die slowly. Eric will explain everything"

Eric was looking down and I noticed doctor sanders was staring at me.

I only had two questions i desperately wanted answered. How long was I in a coma? and What happened while I was out?

"How long was I out? " I said softly.

" Two months " Sanders said.

Sanders looked like he was about to cry and Eric was so sad. In a blink of an eye, sanders was nowhere to be found and Eric was across the room. He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

I swear I heard him cry. I walked over and lifted his face up, so our eyes met.

"What happened while I was out? "I muttered.

This seemed to hit a sore spot because a tear slowly made its way down his face.

"I killed Cindy" His face got full of tears and he broke down in front of me. "She was pregnant!" He yelled.

It all flooded in. Cindy was the girl that was with him in the woods and the one with him in the couch.

I was mad at her but she didn't deserve death. She had a baby. No. This wasn't happening. My mate didn't kill a woman and her unborn baby.

"The baby was mine. " Eric cried out.

He didn't. he didn't. This isn't happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screaming. I looked around the room frantically. Eric appeared next to me. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Shhhh, shhhh , Ashlyn it was just a dream. Calm down. "

He spoke

Wait. It was a dream? None of that happened. I should have known.

"Is CINDY alive? "I yelled.

Eric looked at me confused. But then his face softened.

"Yea , she is OK . I'm holding Everything back not killing her " He spoke.

"DON'T kill her!! She is pregnant!!" I yelled. Jumping up.

Walking out the door I heard Eric call after me.

"Come put some clothes on!! " Eric yelled.

I looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing a shirt, it only covered my upper body. All you could see was me in my underwear .

I blushed faster than I could understand what he meant.

Turning around I walked into the room and into the closet.

"What the hell happened to you Ashlyn. " Eric asked.

"My wolf is tired. she almost died because of the allergie attack and I need to spend time with you. Cindy is pregnant and you are the - " Eric cut me off

" Your wolf almost died!! " Eric was in the closet with his hand over my mouth.

Looking closer I noticed it was actually Luke. His eyes were black and he shook.

"Calm down , At least she IS alive!! " I yelled.

Luke stayed quiet but continued..his voice was extremely deep.

"What was that about CINDY. " He growled.

I feared talking to him. He wouldn't hurt me but he is just plain intimidating .

"She is pregnant and you are the fa-" I got cut off again by Luke punching the wall next to him .

I swear the whole building shook and I jumped out of my skin.

"I AM NOT THE FATHER!!" Luke roared.

"YES YOU ARE!! " I yelled.

"I didn't dare get her pregnant!!" He yelled back.

I DON'T know where my courage came but I guess its because my wolf was on my side. At the same time me and my wolf spoke.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU NEVER MATED WITH HER !! I COULD TELL THAT'S A FUCKING LIE BECAUSE SHE SEEMED SO COMFORTABLE WITH YOU ON THAT COUCH. DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME LUKE . I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE !! "

with that I jumped out the nearest window , shifting in mid-air. Landing on the ground with a thud I ran. The glass shattering to the grassy floor as my lightbrown wolf ran.

Did Eric actually mate with her? did he get her pregnant? I can't take this anymore.

'Run' My wolf ordered. Finally I let my wolf take control of me willingly.

The feeling if me getting pushed to the back of her mind and no longer having control over my body overwhelmed me.

My thundering paws echoed in the green forest. The birds stopped singing and the animals ran to hide. My wolf ran to the darkness , looking back she did what every mournful wolf would do.

Tilting her head back , looking up at the bright full moon. She filled her lungs with air and let out her sauna. She howled in the black darkness.

looking Back to today and running from her fears. She wasn't a coward, she didn't have the strength a pack would.

Isabel was born to be a rogue, sure she was a in a pack at first , but it never felt right. Even if she was with her mate.

Closing her eyes she gave me back control. looking around the darkness, I adjusted my eyes so I wouldn't be in the dark.

There stood in the darkness, a dark brown wolf glaring at me. His green eyes stood out and he glided over to me.

'Luna please don't be mad at him.' the wolfs words said in my mind.

Wait... This guy is in my pack? Since before all this shit happened I accepted Eric as my mate. I became future Luna and a part of his pack.

I was able to mid link them , I just chose not to.

'Who the hell are you? ' I said back.

By now we where standing in front of each other.

'I'm your helper, body guard , beta , whatever you wanna call me ' He laughed.

' I have met you before right? ' I growled at him.

This was the guy I met at the pack border.

'Yea, sorry about that. Anyway I really DON'T like hurting women. Was I the one that hit you or tried to punch you? Last time I remember you that day , You where the one trying to kick my ass. ' He chuckled.

'Sorry about that . Can we start fresh? You are the one I have to trust with my life. ' I spoke back.

I forgive this dude , he actually didn't try to hurt me . He just dodged and held me back.

'yea. My name is mark. Trust me my last name is shitty so just call me mark. I'm the second in command and Eric's best friend. My buddy that was with me was Oscar. '

'Oscar? ' I asked.

this was the dude that punched me.

'Oscar is third in command. he is serious with his job and acts like a tuffy but he's really soft on the inside. forgive him please. You did kick him in his balls witch hurt more than a punch to the face. '

He chuckled. Man that probably did hurt . I kick pretty hard.

'Remind me to apologize to him ' I laughed.

'DON'T apologize. I'm pretty sure Eric will have you on lockdown now. Since I'm your guard then we will be best friends. ' He laughed through our link.

This guy is cool. Pretty funny and nice. Maybe we can we best friends.

'About Eric? ' I said to him.

'Please don't hold anything against him. Yea he had a past with Cindy but that's over. He would never do that to you. ' He said .

'Cindy is pregnant. ' I said.

'Cindy is always pregnant. She sleeps with anybody. Even an omega. ' he said

'Just because she had a past with Eric doesn't automatically mean the baby is his. ' He spoke quietly through the link.

' your right. ' I said quietly.

'Can you go back now? Eric's probably having a tantrum' He laughed.

'OK ' I sighed

I turned toward him so he would lead. I honestly was lost.

He ran into a direction of trees and I bolted behind him.

In about twenty minutes we were back at the pack house.

Shifting . We both put on clothes and walked inside .

Eric was barking orders at people and sat on the couch. His face was hard and his eyes were the brightest neon ever. He was drinking a glass of water , he kept spilling it on himself because his Arm was shaking.

Walking in , Mark coughed and Eric's head snapped towards me. The glass cup shattered and Eric jumped up. Running towards me he held me into a death grip.

pushing myself slowly away from him my eyes locked with him.

"Ashlyn your right Cindy's pregnant, but not with me. We checked everyone she slept with and she was pregnant with some other pack member!! "

Eric's smile grew and I could see his eyes get brighter. (If even possible).

Eric wouldn't do something like that. Would he? I mean should I even give him another chance? He did have to many chances...

I looked at Eric in the Eyes and sighed. His eyes were so neon just staring at him would make me blind.

(Not that bright but bright)

Man I DON'T know if my wolf can take this. Should I forgive him? Or should I fulfill my life as a lone wolf?

I have no Idea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
54 0 10
I really don't remember the last time I was happy even my childhood memories I honestly don't remember having a bubbly childhood like any other kids...
60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...
1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...