Fallen but Not Broken {Destie...

By chey319

The angels have fallen. Castiel lost his grace, and is now a human. He experiences hunger, cold, need, but st... More

Chapter 1: A Fallen Angel
Chapter 2: Let's Get You Cleaned Up
Chapter 3: Shower Incidents, Awkwardness, and Suspicion
Chapter 4: A Weeping Angel (not sorry)
Chapter 5: I Can Hear the Sirens
Chapter 6: Sam the Man with the Plan
Chapter 7: Missing
Chapter 8: What Now
Chapter 9: Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 10: What? I Like Dream You
Chapter 11: Fallen for a Fallen Angel
Chapter 12: Bounty Instead of a Halo Above Your Head
Chapter 13: Losing My Religion
Chapter 14: Another Case
Chapter 15: They Killed Kevin! Those Bastards!
Chapter 16: Friend of the Devil
Chapter 17: Honey I'm Home
Chapter 19: Trial
Chapter 20: Isn't the End
Author's Note
Update

Chapter 18: Day Off

20.6K 825 1K
By chey319

Chapter 18: Day Off

***Warning; Sexual Content***

"You sure you don't want to go with us?" Dean looked to his brother while pulling on his jacket.

"Yea," Sam smiled, "You two just go ahead. I'm going to look for a case."

"If you say so, Sammy," Dean headed towards the door, "Come on, Cas!"

Castiel came bustling from his room, "Okay, let's go."

As Castiel passed him and exited the bunker, Dean nonchalantly checked him up and down, smirking. He turned back to his brother, hoping he hadn't seen what he just did. To his luck, he didn't, and Dean let out a sigh of relief, "Alrighty, see ya Sammy," Dean waved before leaving his brother alone in the bunker.

Dean slid into the driver seat, and looked over to the fallen angel struggling with his trench coat which was probably caught in the door.

"Where to?" Dean beamed.

"Anywhere, I guess," Castiel shrugged, giving up on trying to readjust his coat.

"How's about we grab some food first? Then we can go to the beach or something," Dean suggested.

"Sounds great, but I don't know how to swim," Castiel remarked.

"Figures, I'll have to teach you," Dean laughed.

~~~

Sam hastily typed word after word into his laptop.

Bizarre deaths

Strange events

Cold spots

Odd weather

Disappearances 

Anything that he thought would potentially led him to a demon, he searched. And searched. And searched. He didn't know how long he investigated, but he thought it wasn't enough, so he kept looking.

Sam always felt like a disappointment, and he needed to do something right for once. He released Lucifer and almost started the apocalypse by saying yes. Dean sold his soul for Sam after he was killed the first time. He believed he was the reason for his mom's death in the nursery that night. He couldn't even die correctly, he always came back.

"Where could they be?" Sam whispered to himself, growing frustrated with the lack of results he had come across.

He swatted a cup sitting near him, sending it flying to the wall and shattering into pieces.

"I have to keep looking."

~~~

Somehow, Dean managed to evacuate everyone from the beach. He had told the life guards that there was some weather happening that would push sharks into the bay and that it is a huge safety hazard and the beach needed to be closed down until further news. Surprisingly, they bought it, and it got them some time alone on the beach.

"Kick your legs," Dean tried to instruct.

"I am!" Castiel pouted.

Dean had tried to teach Castiel how to swim, but at first it hadn't gone very well. Finally, after about an hou or two, Castiel managed to swim almost perfectly.

"Good job, Cas," Dean cheered as the fallen angel began to breast stroke over to him from past the buoy with a sign do not swim past this point

The two of them spent the entire day at the beach, laid out on a couple of towels sprawled across the sand once the sun began to set.

"Today was really fun," Castiel whispered.

"It really was. I wish we got more days off," Dean sighed, starting to pack up their things and get ready to go back.

~~~

"Two queens, please," Dean asked the hotel clerk.

The clerk nodded, giving the two glances before handing over the keys. Once they got into the room, they sat down their stuff and lounged around.

"I'm going to take a shower. I don't enjoy the feeling of sand on me," Castiel informed.

"Sure, go ahead," Dean continued, "I might take one too."

Castiel nodded and grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom and shutting the door. Since the door didn't have a lock on it, Castiel carried on with what Dean had taught him, starting with turning on the water and setting his hand under it. Once the water was to his liking, he stepped in, setting his towel right outsde the shower.

Castiel wetted himself down and rubbed the sand off of his body. Then, he lathered the cheap motel shampoo into his hair. He closed his eyes and he leaned foward into the water, rinsing it out.

"You missed a spot," Dean spoke softly into Castiel's ears, shocking him.

"Dean, what are you doing in here? What happened to personal space?" Castiel cocked his head.

"I wanted to make sure you took a shower properly this time," Dean winked.

Castiel shyly looked down and found that Dean was in the same clothing situtation as he was, bare.

"Oh, I see," Castiel blushed.

Cas began to go back to getting the sand off of himself when he felt another set of hands rub along his body. He eased into the touch, as he had dearly missed it.He turned around to face Dean, and began to follow his motions on Dean's body, scrubbing the sand off of him. Once the sand had all disappeared into the shower drain, they stood there, hands still resting on each other, warm water raining down on them. 

Dean leaned in slowly, kissing Castiel deeply. Castiel's eyes fluttered and he let out a soft moan. Dean stepped closer, his leg now stuffed between Castiel's. As he tried to deepen the kiss, he slide his hand down Cas' body, resting it right above his back side. Castiel pressed into Dean, urging him to do more. 

Dean gladly obliged, and moved his hand to the planned destination, grabbing at it. Castiel moaned and bit at Dean's lip. Dean groaned, letting Castiel's tongure slide inside his mouth. As Castiel swirled his tongue around, he placed one hand on Dean's hip and the other along his jawline. The hand on his jawline slowly moved to his bicep, mimicking his own hand seered into Dean's skin.

He smiled at the memory, the first day he met Dean. He went to Hell to rescue him, the righteous man. Castiel still remembers seeing his soul swirling around, screeching from pain. It was so pure, the purest soul Castiel has ever seen to be perfectly honest, but there was a darkness eating away at it. Before it could do anymore damage, he reached out for it and grabbed it, fleeing from Hell. 

Castiel at first saw it as a sign that he did something right. He saved an innocent soul. Now, when he looks at it, he thinks of it as a brand. Castiel sees that his hand on Dean's arm and thinks he's mine.

Castiel was pulled from his thoughts as Dean had moved his hand from the position in the back to Cas' front. Castiel exhaled rather heavily as Dean gave it a light squeezing and dragged his fingers along it teasingly.

He couldn't take it anymore. Cas gave in and left his climax in Dean's hands. Dean smiled, pleased with himself, and looked from his own hand to Cas' eyes.

"Better get cleaned up, we have to get going," Dean smirked, stepping out of the shower and grabbing his towel, leaving the room.

Castiel stood there, replaying what just happened over and over in his mind. He wasn't exactly sure how humans worked yet, but it just felt right. He remembers the first thing he tried to say to Dean when he was rummaging through the gas station, looking for something to quench his dying thirst.

*Flashback*

I love you. He thought if Dean could hear him, it was a sign. He thought the profound bond would enable him to be able to hear. However, Dean had fallen to the floor, covering his ears. The windows shattered all around him and he found himself surrounded by a maze of glass.

"What the hell?" Dean picked himself up and looked around.

Castiel felt a little hurt that Dean wasn't able to understand him, but he figured it was for the best, since he only knew Dean's soul and not necessarily the vessel that contained it, if that makes sense. 

He burnt the eyes of the woman looking for him. He wasn't ready to show himself to Dean, he still needed time to think. He needed to plan through possible events and scenarios in his mind before he came forth. 

Finally, he appeared before them, Bobby and Dean, in the warehouse. Heaven thought it was because of their strict orders, but Castiel was also partially hoping to get to know the infamous Dean Winchester.

*End Flashback*

Castiel washed up and left the bathroom. He walked over to the clothes set on the bed that Dean had carefully packed for him.

"Get dressed and let's go," Dean instructed, leaving to his Impala parked outside.

Hey guys, thanks to everyone reading! Please leave comments of helpful critisisms and improvements, as well as what you think of the story so far. It helps me out a lot. Thanks again to everyone reading!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 617 14
Castiel joins Dean on a vampire hunt but, this being his first serious hunt, he gets badly injured and his fading Grace isn't enough to heal him. Can...
3.7K 248 18
When Castiel falls from Heaven, all his memories are gone and new ones stand in their place. He knows nothing of the supernatural, about angels, or d...
90 0 14
Dean Winchester has a complicated life. His father has just died, his brother is dating the local arms dealer’s daughter, and he’s just become presid...
60.6K 2.9K 15
Sam unknowingly sacrificed himself while finishing the trials after failing to find God. Dean is left a mess on the inside, but is forced to bottle i...