I Can't Let You Go Back

By XxMasterfulSaraXx

Kaylie Jennings is an exchange student from England, ordinary human girl? Ian is the bad boy alpha of one of... More

I Can't Let You Go Back
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33?
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Part 1)
Chapter 35 (part 2)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 8

13K 378 21
By XxMasterfulSaraXx

Chapter 8

I woke up Saturday morning with a smile on my face. Why? Well I had a wonderful dream. I was at a beautiful lake, with the moon bright giving light to the place. I wasn't alone though, I was with a guy, but I don't know who he was. I couldn't see his face that well; I do remember seeing magnificent green eyes, like emeralds. We were talking and just having fun, and then he kissed me. Soft and sensual. When I woke up I wished the dream were real, but to my disappointment, it isn't. It might have just been a dream but it felt so real, he felt real. Well I can't dwell on fantasy but reality. I need to get ready because Rain's coming in a little over two hours. With that thought in mind, I head to my bathroom to freshen up.

An hour later, I head downstairs in a pair of sweat pants, sweatshirt, and Adidas slides.

"Good morning Mrs. Reynolds!" I greet cheerfully as I step into the kitchen, the smell of bacon hitting my senses.

"Morning dear, and please call me Sara, Mrs. Reynolds is my mother in-law."

I chuckle, "I'll keep that in mind,"

"Thank you, now have some breakfast, I know you're excited about your friend coming over."

"Ecstatic" I squeal like a kid at candy-land or something.

She laughs and I grab a plate and load it with pancakes, sausage, and bacon strips. I also grab a glass and pour myself some milk. Taking a seat, I immediate begin munching on the delicious food.

"So I was thinking we could go to the mall, get our nails and hair done. Go to the spa and go shopping!" Sara says excitedly.

"Sounds good"

"Perfect, after that we can have a movie night."

"That would be great!" I'm actually pretty excited for this, I mean I'm not a shopper or girly girl, but I'd like to be one for a day, and what's better than the present?

********************£££****££££££*********

"Kaylie!!!!!" Rain squeals pulling me into a hug. Oh my poor eardrums! I pull out of the hug and smile widely; I've missed her bubbly self.

"Rain, I'm glad you're here" Sara says from behind me making us both look towards her. "I have the day planned out so we best get started."

Rain squeals again, jumping up and down, "Awesome!"

I just shake my head used to her behavior; if she's already excited then I wonder what she'll be when she finds out what we're going to be doing.

*****************

The ride to the mall was full of excited talks about the day's activities. Rain would not stop gushing about what nail polish color she wanted to get, geez. When we arrived at the mall, Sara took us clothes shopping. We visited victoria's secret, where we bought lots and lots of lingerie, I also got sweatpants, yoga-pants, a sweatshirt, off shoulder top, tank tops, and toiletries. Then we went to a store called hot topic that had over priced but beautiful clothes. I got three pairs of skinny jeans, five tops, a dress (Sarah and Rain made me) and two pairs of shoes. We then went to Abercrombie and Fitch, where I got a couple shirts and sweatshirts. At Hollister I got two more dresses, more skinny jeans, tops, sweaters, socks, and sweat pants. We hit a few more shops, and then Sara had a couple guys take our shopping bags to the car, before we got lunch at a Chinese restaurant.

After lunch we went straight to the spa where she had already made an appointment for us. At the spa we each got a massage, we got waxed, trimmed, and pampered. After that we got manicures and pedicures, I got a French manicure and had my toenails painted blood red, while my fingernails were painted a maroon color. We got our hairs done at the hair salon next door, I didn't do much with mine, just had it washed and styled professionally.

After pampering ourselves at the spa and hair salon we walked out towards the front of the mall where the driver was waiting to take us back to the Reynolds' mansion.

******************************************

"Rain why don't you chose a movie while Kaylie you can help me in the kitchen with snacks." Sara suggests after we put away all the shopping bags.

Rain and I immediately agree and I walk to the kitchen with Sara. She grabs the popcorn and places it in the microwave, while I grab two bags of chips, goldfish, candy, and chocolate. I take them all in my arms to the movie room, and place them down, then head back to the kitchen to get the drinks.

On my way back to the kitchen, i hear loud moans coming from the living-room so I decide to go check. There on the couch is Nick and some blonde girl. Blondie's top is off and her skirt is all the way up, on the other hand, Nick's shirt is off. Dude I'm never going to see the couch in the same way ever again. I just shake my head and walk away to get the drinks in the kitchen.

"That boy has no manners, he's turning into Ian. If you're going to bring a girl home at lease take her up to your room." Sara rants as I enter the kitchen. What do you say to that?

"Boys" I mutter under my breath not realizing she heard me.

"I know right. I'm going to kick him out soon; we already kicked Ian out and Nick's next."

"Oh, so Ian was like that too?" I ask,

"Was? No more like is still that way. I just want him to find his mate."

What the...? "Mate? As in friend?"

Sara looks up at me, "I meant the right girl. Ignore my choice of words." she laughs shakily.

Right. I just shrug and grab the drinks then we both walk to the movie room.

"So what movie did you pick?" I ask Rain as I plop down on the soft cushions.

"Dear John!"

Ew, I hate emotional movies, I laugh while watching them.

"Good" Sara says with a grin.

*************++++++++++*****++++*********

The ending credits of the movie are currently showing on the HD TV but Sara and Rain are still sniffling and crying. Geez it wasn't even that sad!  

At some point during the movie they were holding each other, bawling. I was just string at them amused at their display.

"That was so sad" Rain finally says,

"Couldn't agree more" Sara agrees.

I just snort otherwise ignoring their comments.

"We should do this some other time" Sara suggests,

"Yeah," without the sad movie part I amend in my mind. "Thank you for a wonderful day Sara." I thank her, I mean I had so much fun being a girly girl today, but tomorrow I'm definitely going back to normal.

"You're welcome honey."

With a smile on my face I start to pick up all the trash from the pizza (Mr. Reynolds ordered us some) snacks, and drinks we had. Sara and Rain also get up to help clean up.

After we cleaned up Rain and I retire to my room for the night.

I change into a pair of shorts and a tank top then I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I head back the bedroom but I don't find Rain in there, maybe she's using the bathroom downstairs or something. Well when she's ready she'll find her way up here. With that in mind I plop down on my bed and immediately fall asleep.

At around three in the morning Rain gets into the bed. Where the fuck was she?

"Damn best sex ever!" she mutters, probably thinking I'm asleep. Wow so that's why she wasn't here. What a good friend I have.

A little while later, I fall asleep again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.7K 28
In this story it is about a human having a werewolf and vampire as a mate. Daniel is a vampire, but not just any vampire, he's the king of all vampir...
241K 4.6K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...
34.8K 709 65
Allison Stone goes to Wridgewood high school as a junior and is 17 years old her father is the alpha and her brother Parker is going to be alpha soon...
1.1M 29.8K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...