Because of you (Demi Lovato f...

Door tonart

A fanfic about a woman, Justine Stevens, and Demi Lovato. Meer

Because of you
About Justine
At the airport
Up in the sky
Elephants and confessions
Comforter
Open ups and the first goodbye
Back to routine
For a sad little girl
Does she want your help?
The big bang
Silence
Happy reunion?
Another goodbye
Should I stay or should I go?
Please don't leave me
Soulmate
Back at home
Start of something new
Hot air
Megan
Old feelings
Time to tell you
Keen disappointment
Bring it to light
Upside down
Show time
Why it is what it is
Thanksgiving (1)
Thanksgiving (2)
A careful start
The perfect date?!
Because of you

Little butterflies?

10.9K 238 12
Door tonart

Justine

Demi invited me to spend the next day with her. She was busy with work, but wanted me to get a look behind the scenes. It was kind of early at the morning, I was still tired.

I was on my way to our meeting point where she wanted to pick me up, when a huge, black car slowed down next to me. I couldn’t see inside because the windows were tinted, but I knew it wasn’t Demi’s car. I felt uncomfortable and I tried to gain speed. But the car just drove next to me, making me really nervous. I looked around for anybody, but the street was empty. I searched for my phone in my purse thinking about whom I could call, trying to walk faster. Unluckily, right at this moment I overlooked a trashback laying on the sidewalk and I fell. The car braked and I heard the door open.

Someone grapped my shoulders from behind and pulled me up. I started to panic, but wasn’t able to say a word. „So, miss! I think it’s time to go now!“ a male voice said and shoved me towards the car. I felt my whole body shiver and stiffen at the same time. Just at the moment were I wanted to run away the car door opens and I heard a hysterical laughter coming out of  the car. Demi’s laughter. The man let go of me. My jaw dropped. What the hell!

D: „I am so sorry, Justine. But I had to do this. Oh my god, that was too funny!“  She got out of the car and hugged me. J: „Why did you do this to me? Am I such a bad person? Jesus Christ, I thought I would die! You scared me to death!“ I tried to sound mad and disappointed to fret her, though I was still in shock of what she had done.  D: „Are you mad at me? I just wanted to prank you! I am really sorry!“  J: „I think I am going back to Patrick’s house. I don’t want to come with you today!“  D: „What? No! Please, I apologize.“ Her voice started to quaver. She held me tight, „Please look at me! I am so sorry, Justine!“ She lifted my head up and looked into my face. I bursted out laughing. J: „I got you back!“  D: „God, I thought you are going to hate me!“  J: „I could never hate you, but seriously, that wasn’t your best joke. Never do that again.“

We got back into the car and drove to a radio station. I was still shaking, but calmed down soon, especially because Demi stroke my hand during the drive.

The rest oft he day was just amazing!  Demi's team is incredible. I like them. So polite, nice and considerate. Max, my supposed to be kidnapper, apologized a hundred times. „I need her money. That’s why I did that!“, he said smiling.  „Just relax! It’s good now, we have to think about something really cruel to get her back though. We have to stick together, I mean Austria, Australia! Sounds almost the same! We are going to be a great team!“, I answered, already liking Max a lot. Can’t wait to prank Miss Lovato really bad!

I loved experiencing this day. I studied Demi during the day. She is so into her work. She looked great, a smile on her face, confident and really hilarious during the interviews. She is so funny and really sassy. Demi always knows what to say and I adore her sense of humor.

Later that evening I was invited to join Demi's family for dinner. Demi introduced me to her parents. They are so down to earth and very friendly. Dianna hugged me immediately, really cute. The dinner was amazing. Dianna is a great cook. We had no problems to find something to talk about. I am really not shy at all. When I feel myself in a good collective of people I am easy to go on with. And her family is amazing. Her sisters are awesome too. Dallas is hilarious. God, she is like a firecracker. I laughed so much. And Maddie is the cutest ten year old I've ever met. I recognized her from "Desperate housewives". She is playing my favorite character. Juanita Solis is the funniest girl on this show. I was kind of fangirling, she is so cute. Maddie was shy at the beginning but after dinner she sat on my lap and we were joking around. I really like this family.

Demi

I am helping mom with the dishes in the kitchen. Dallas, Maddie, Dad and Justine are in the living room. "She is a very nice girl, Demi!" Mom says. "Really well behaved, funny and smart!" I sit myself on the kitchen counter. "I know. I really like her!" I reply and smile to myself feeling my cheeks blush.  "Look at me, Demetria! Are you falling in love with this girl?" D: "Mom! No! It's just... I trust her and I have the feeling that she is like my soulmate!"  Dianna: "Are you sure?"  D: "Mother! Stop it! Oh my god!" What is she thinking! Justine is only a friend.

I walk back to the living room. Maddie is sitting on Justines lap and resting her head on her shoulder. Justine is playing with her hair and Maddie seems to enjoy it as much as I do. Dallas and Justine are talking with each other and they look familiar. Justine is so easy going.

I stand there until Dallas notices me "Join us, sis!" I sit on the other couch and look at Justine. She smiles at me. "Did you enjoy your day?" I ask her. "I loved it! Thank you for taking me. It was so interesting! And your family? They are extremely cool." We all laughed. "I think someone fell asleep!" Dallas says. We look at Maddie. Her eyes are closed, she is breathing rhythmically. "Show me where her room is. I'll carry her to her bed!" I guide her to her room. She lays Maddie down gently and covers her with a blanket. "She is really cute! I've always wanted a little sister like her!" she says. I hug her from the back. "She is awesome. And she is the reason, why I went into rehab!" I tell her. "My management and my family sat me down for an intervention. My mom said if I won't go to rehab I am not allowed to see her again! This was unthinkable. Well, and you know the rest!"  Justine pulls me in front of her and hugs me. "You are a great role model! Not only for your little sister but for all of your fans!"

Justine

The next morning Demi called me. D: "Good morning."  J: "Good morning! Are you already working?"  D: "Of course lazy girl! I am a busy woman!"  J: "Haha. I am on my holidays!"  D: "I need you to do me a favor!"  J: "Ok, what is it?"   D: "My best friends invited me over for tonight. We all want to cook together and I thought it would be nice for you meeting them!"  J: "Sounds great fun! Yeah, I want to come with you!"  D: "Great, but that's not the only thing I want from you! Can you cook some Austrian food with us? I told them where you are from and they want to eat typical Austrian food!"  J: "Wow! How many people are there?"  D: "Only 8, including both of us!"

I agreed because I want to meet her friends and I haven't cooked for a while. I spent my day with Patrick in my former class at my old kindergarten and had so much fun. I missed those little ones. It was a great time working here. It is a small kindergarten and kind of like them in Austria. They work with the Austrian curriculum because the principal Elisabeth is actually from Austria too. That's why I got the chance to work here. I had talks with former colleagues and after lunch I drove to the farmers market and a grocery market to get all I need for the dinner.

Demi

What a great evening. Justine entertained us really well. She gave us a little language course and that was just hilarious. It is so difficult to pronounce something right in an other language. Justine enjoyed it. We cooked a vegetable soup, "Fleischknödel" that are dumplings made of potatoes  filled with meat and we had cabbage salad to this. And for dessert we had a "Apfelstrudel". It is like a rolled applepie. It was really good. Everybody got something to do and we were a great team. The evening was filled with laughter, fun and enjoying ourselves.

After the dinner Justine turned on some music. She had brought some traditional folks music with her on a CD and she learned us some dances. Oh my god, so funny. We all stood there in a circle and held our hands. The music started playing, we could hear an accordion, trumpets, horns and a violin playing a traditional Austrian folk dance. Justine showed us some dance moves. They are really not difficult at all, but Matt constantly stepped on Justine‘s toes. "I would love to keep all of them, darling!" Justine said and Matts face turned into a dark red.

We all ended up snuggling on the couch feeling comfortable and sated watching "The sound of music". A perfect evening.

Justine

It was a successful and entertaining evening for all of us. Demi's friends are great. I had a good time. Only my toes hurt a bit, but that's another story.

I am standing outside on the balcony with Marissa. We are talking for a while now and I understand why she is Demi's best friend. She is grounded, wise and really funny. J: "Tell me an embarrassing story about Demi!"  M: "Puh, there are so many! But I can tell you that one. When we were about 9, we both were invited to a friend's birthday party in an indoor playground. There was a huge ball pit with thousands of those little plastic balls. I don't know who, but one of the girls started to put them under her shirt and they looked like giant boobs. We all did it, it was really funny. But somehow Demi forget to remove them. Well, that's what she said. We were all standing downstairs to drive home, waiting for Demi and another girl. They were upstairs at the restroom. Suddenly she came down the stairs. A 9 year old Demi with those plastic boobs! Everybody started laughing hysterically. It was so funny! Well, Demi blushed and she didn't really like our reaction!" I can't hold myself any longer. I start laughing until tears run down my cheeks. That is hilarious! One day I will make fun of her with that story! J: "You have to tell me more, please!" M: "I will, there are some very special one's for you! Can I tell you something Justine?" She seems to get serious.  J: "Sure!"  M: "I was kind of jealous of Demi and you. She adores you and almost every time I saw her we ended up talking about you! But now I understand why. You set her up, you are so kind and I'm sorry for my jealousy!"  I hug her, she is so sweet. "Thank you so much! You are an amazing friend to her and believe me, she talks a lot about you too. You are honestly her best friend! She will not let you down!"

Demi

I am sitting next to Matt. I watch Justine and Marissa talking with each other. They seem to get on well. They are laughing and having a good time. "Why are you smiling?" Matthew says punching my arm.  D: "I am so happy right now! That's all! I am here with my very best friends and I love you guys!"   M: "And you love her too, well?"   D: "What do you mean?" I look at him. He smirks at me. D: "What is it? Tell me, what do you mean?"   M: "Demi, you love Justine! And I am not talking about the way you love us!"   D: "That is not true! Why would you think that?" I can't believe what I am hearing, mom and now Matt.  M: "The way you look at her and accidently touch her when you pass her. The way you hug her and look at her! Demi, I can feel the special magic!"  D: "Oh shut up, Matti! That's not true. She is just a friend!"   M: "For sure, just a friend. Mhm. Don't lie to yourself booboo." He stands up and walks away.

Why do they say that? Mom and now Matt? I really like her, she is so different, for sure. But... I don't know.

Thanks again for reading my story! I only wanted to give it a try at first, not knowing where this story could go and I never expected that so many people would read or even like it! You are awesome! Thank you so much!

Some people asked me, if Justine and Demi will ever get together. Well, just hang in there. I've already written some of the next chapters, because I had so many ideas for this story. I don't want to rush something though, step by step for both of them! Just be patient and you'll see! :)

This chapter is dedicated to a very special girl, I got to know here on wattpad. Thanks for your trust! Don't forget that you are wonderful! Stay strong, Nicole!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

176K 2K 31
Here we have Lesbian Imagines of the one, the only Demi Lovato! Short stories to tell your grandchildren? Hahaha! Enjoy sugar tits!! 😂
39.5K 353 29
Each one will be short or long it's just going to be about y/n (as in your name ) and Demi together . I hope you enjoy these imagines
886K 24.2K 200
Like my FemxFem celebrity lesbian book except just filled with gifs. Enjoy!
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.