PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED (BOOK...

By SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #3 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... More

PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

29K 589 47
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 1

Roger’s POV

 Holy shit it’s her!

Flashback…..

A year and some months ago.

I was done with my fight and had my ass handed to me. No, I did not lose the fight. It was just a little too close for my liking. I was sore all over and my cheek was starting to swell up. The moment I entered the room, I was mad as hell and let out a scream.

I then went and got the bottle of pain killers and popped 3 in my mouth and downed some tequila. Yeah I know Fucked up to mix the shit. But if your body felt as bad as mine does at the moment. You would get why I’m doing it.  I went and sat on the bench with my head in my hands.

Then not to long after walked in this really hot looking girl. “Hi Roger, I don’t know if you remember me or not but I’m.” Oh man, why do all these women think they’re so memorable? That they are so hot that I won’t forget them at all, but would remember their name.

“Yeah baby I remember you” I tell her making her smile happy. “I was getting ready to head out. Would you like to ditch this place with me?” I ask her. Hey I always have groupies offer to go home with me. I use condoms and get checked out regularly. Safe sex is important to me. Plus I like to play.

I always make sure to go to their house and split right away. The few I have ever let into my house are asked to leave in the morning. I want no commitment because all this is can me called fun sex. Because I mean if she’s here, she wants a good time too.

She looked a little hesitant and didn’t jump at the chance to go home with me. That was a first. She wants to play hard to get. I smirk at her feeling my face still hurt a little. “Ahh baby you don’t want me to beg do you?” I tell her as I walk to her and start to feel dizzy. I staggered a little and she came to me fast.

“Roger, are you ok?” She asked and seemed genuinely worried about me.

“I took some pain killers.” I told her as she looked around nervous and spotted my bottle. She walked over to it.

“Did you chase them down with this?” She asked as she held it up.

I shrugged my shoulders at her and she frowned and got on the phone. She was talking to someone named Alexis about what would happen to me.  “What do you mean I have to make sure he’s ok?” She asked seeming not to happy. She turned to look at me and I took advantage staggering a little more as I went to sit on the bench. Hey if I’m going to play tonight. I have to make this believable.

She finally hung up and then walked towards me.  By this time I was really starting to feel a little woozy. Fuck I can’t get like this. I want to remember taking this sweet looking girl. She smells good too; her scent had reached where I was sitting.

“Come on, seems I have to go with you after all.” She tells me as she helps me up and we walk out to my car. She didn’t even let me drive either.

We got to my house and she tried to feed me. “No baby I’m not hungry for food” I tell her. Such a silly girl, I want to eat her not food.

“Well your mom would kill me if she knew I wasn’t taking good care of you” she told me.

What the hell. This chick thinks she’s going to come at me using my mom. That didn’t set well with me. I hate when women read my Bio and think they know me and my family. She was rummaging through my fridge as I looked at her. She was a striking woman. Not petit and skinny like I normally go for.

She seems to be toned and has well defined muscles. It would normally turn me off but she looks very striking. But that’s not it it’s here eyes. When she looks at me, it’s as if they see right through me. Something about them seems so familiar to me.

“Come on I’ll make you some eggs with salsa” she said.

But I wanted something else. Yet my brain was really starting to get foggy as I remember her face and her body in my bed. I remember her body under me and the taste of her in my mouth. But the rest is so foggy that the last think I remember was waking up alone in bed. Feeling like I was used and I didn’t remember her name; just something’s we talked about that made me want to know her more. Or should I say made me feel as If I knew her, like she was my long lost soul mate. So it boiled down to I was just PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED…………

End of flashback…….

Well hell if it wasn’t memorable. It must have been that she was a virgin. Or that she left me and I woke up alone. Who really gives a fuck at this moment since I was left in the dark? That she had my fucking kid and didn’t tell me about it?

I got up and made my way to her. This Molly woman has a lot of explaining to do. Especially since she didn’t even like me much when we were kid, so I thought. But according to Rose she loved me. Well she must have loved my fame more. Probably planned the whole thing to get rich off my fame and was planning to use my kid when it was convenient for her.

I was getting angrier and angrier at her as I approached her.

Molly’s POV

I finally made it to the party. I had done a photo shoot before I came and it ran late. Yes you heard me a photo shoot. I am so happy. I knew that moving back to Chicago would be a good idea. I smiled as I arrived.

It took me 1 year and 6 months to finally put my life back together. I spent my whole life pining away for a jerk that didn’t even care about me. I mean I went to every one of his matches. Then the one time I get up the nerve to see him he was all messed up from the pain pills and liquor. Alexis said I should not leave him alone or Aunt Michelle and uncle Diego would be upset.

Don’t get me wrong that night with him was the best ever. But I really thought he remembered me. But once he had finished making love to me he asked what my name was again before passing out. Turning the special moment of my life, into the dirtiest thing I’ve ever done.

I left that night hoping to forget what happened and I vowed never to talk about it ever. But a month and a half later after I didn’t get my little friend I knew. I went to see Alexis and she verified it. I was happy and mad at myself at the same time. I was more upset it would kill my mom. I had been dating Jerry for over a year. Yeah I forgot to mention Jerry my gay friend pretending to be my boyfriend. So I could continue pining away for a dream that would never be.

So like I said, not romantically but as a cover. He wanted to go into this law firm and well. They wanted a stable man and he didn’t well, want to come out of the closet and I didn’t want to date. But mom wanted me to and was on me all the time. It was a win, win for us. When I told him about my baby, he was happy. He said I could marry him and that would synch his position and I could have a father for my child. So mom would not freak.

We had planned to keep it up for a year then part as friends happy. So we did as we planned and he supported me during that time with my fighting because I never gave that up. Yes you heard me I am a model and a gym instructor as well as occasionally fight in a ring. You didn’t think Rose was the only badass did you?

Well anyways I’m actually pretty famous in the industry but I go by another name. But now I decided to open a gym and still do the modeling thing with an occasional fight now and then. I haven’t told my mom yet but the girls know.

I walked in and said my hellos to the couple that where getting ready to leave. I then started to scan the room looking for my little one. It was then that I noticed who was heading towards me. “Oh shit, oh shit” By the look on his face.

“You know?”

“What the hell did you not tell me who you were that night? Better yet why the hell did you not tell me I got you pregnant!” he demanded very mad.

Oh hell no this dude didn’t think he was going to come at me like this. I narrowed my eyes in anger. “Do you really think I would tell you about being pregnant after you asked me who I was again after I gave you my virginity?” I screamed back.

It was at that point that I noticed the room had gone quiet. I looked around and everyone was just looking. Then my mother and Aunt Michelle approached.

“Molly this is who the baby’s father is? Why didn’t you tell me?” asked my mother looking so hurt.

“Mother he didn’t know. How was I going to tell you and have you not tell Aunt Michelle?” I tell her.

“Roger, what does she mean you didn’t know who she was?” Aunt Michelle asked Roger.

He turned red and looked almost vulnerable the ass. “Well I had taken pain killers and tequila. I remember parts but my memory is hazy. I’ve tried to remember but it comes in pieces. Each time I remember a little more.” Oh great he doesn’t even remember our night together at all.

That just pissed me off more and I walked away and headed for my kid. “Don’t walk away from me.” he said pulling my arm.

“Unless you want me to rip that arm out of its socket, I would remove your hand if I were you.” I told him.

“What after jumping in bed with me now you don’t want me to touch you?” He said and I was ready to hit him when Alexis showed up.

“You better let her go Roger” she told him.

He turned to her; by the look he gave her he didn’t recognize her either. Then Evelyn showed up “well seems Romeo here doesn’t recognize you either Alexis oh and I’m Evelyn by the way before you turn that blank stare at me too.” She told him.

“What the fuck I know you?” I turned to see who said that and standing there was Victor looking at Evelyn.

“Listen this is still Rose and Sergio’s reception. Let’s all calm down and we can talk this out calm and like adults.” Said oh man is that Grady.

“I am going to talk to her alone. I don’t need all of you guys there.” Roger said as he pulled me again. “Mom you take care of my baby.” He told Michelle.

“Oh hell no, you have no right over that child. You want to talk, fine but she stays with my mom. No offense Aunt Michelle but I need to keep the baby stable after the move and she’s used to mom.” I tell her so she doesn’t feel bad and not to let this ass feel satisfied.

“Fine for now, let’s go.” He says as he leads me away with everyone still looking at us.

I snatched my arm out of his hold as I ran fast to give my baby a quick kiss. Then we walked out of the place.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

OOOOOOO

Comment…………………………………………

Vote…………..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.8K 18
This is the second book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. Alia is worried about raising money for Breast cancer. Blaise is worried Alia won't pay attent...
482K 2.5K 4
This is book 2........ of MEN OF SPORTS SERIES Sergio and Rose have their work cut out for them... Will he tame her???
3.2K 207 28
this story is part 2 of the book enemies to lovers 5 years into the future of what has happened between them but will they get back together or will...
113K 3K 119
"My whole life has always been built around my future.. and it still is but now, you're my future" Imagine you're living in your eldest sister apart...