Her Story ☾Allison Argent

By buckied

COMPLETED ♔ What if Allison had an interesting dream involving herself, before moving to Beacon Hills. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two: Werewolf, Hunter, Morrigan
Chapter Three: The Library
Chapter Four: Serenity
Chapter 5: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 7: A Showdown and a Surprise

Chapter 6: Fire from the Tongues of Liars

77 2 0
By buckied

Author's note: This chapter more or less brings everything together and it also comes with a history lesson. I also wanted to apologize for not updating in a while, life has been hectic but I am hoping to continue with this story. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. There are a few bits that are heavy, but I promise that if you keep reading that there will be some nice parts as well.

The dreams started a few months ago. Lydia didn't understand how to explain it, especially since she has been experiencing odd occurrences ever since that asshole of an Alpha bit her. She would see herself. Well, not really herself, but more of a spiritual guide. She liked the dreams at first, but then they started to get annoying when miss flower power came popping in spouting about the battle with the Alpha and save the hunter for their future. Blah blah blah. It gave Lydia a headache, but once she got a glimpse of the hunter; she had to find a way to help.

Miss flower power or so Lydia calls her stopped showing up, when Allison arrived in Beacon Hills. It was a good sign or so she thought because she is back now and just as annoying as she was when she last saw her.

"Lydie! It's been awhile. How are you doing? It appears that you and Allison are getting along just fine!" She smiles brightly playing with one of the flowers from her halo.

Gosh, Lydia hated her get up. Her doppelganger always wore a sundress with gladiator sandals and an honest to god flower halo on her freaking head. She also spoke like she smoked way too many blunts with Snoop Dogg. Most people would be amused with a doppelganger like her, but Lydia started to question who she was as a person and detested everything about her other half.

"Cut the crap. Why are you here? I thought this was over."

"Oh sweetie, it's never over. Let's just say that I took a little sabbatical to see how things played out in your world." She starts spinning around. Her actions cause the sky to turn from light blue to a hue of different colors.

Lydia pinches the bridge of her nose in frustration. "And the prognosis is?" She asks closing her eyes and willing her mind to stop the array of colors that were giving her a headache.

The flower child stops. The sky is back to normal and she crouches down to Lydia's level. "Everything appears to be fine. I haven't seen the other Alli cat in a while, so I don't know what that means." Her face scrunches up in contemplation.

"Then why are you here?" She asks looking at her manicure bored.

"To say hello of course! Oh and I have to show you something." She sing songs standing up straight waiting for Lydia to join her.

Standing outside what appears to be the Hale house except in its old classy finesse, Lydia watches as her doppelganger smiles as a young Derek Hale jumps out of an SUV with a tall blonde woman at his side.

"Is that Kate with Derek?" She asks as she watches the scene unfold before her.

"Isn't it odd how almost everyone in this town has some sort of history with each other?"

"Why are you showing me this?" Lydia snaps.

"Oh Lydie. I thought I'd give you a bit of history wrapped in a clue sandwich." Her green eyes were sparkling. "I also think we should take a seat. Things are just starting to get interesting." She makes her way to a nearby stump and gestures for Lydia to take to the one next to her.

Lydia watched as Derek guided Kate up the small stairs to the front door of the house.

"Are you sure this is a great idea? I mean my family isn't fond of visitor's." Derek looked so small and innocent to Lydia. She wanted to run up to her friend and hug him. However, this wasn't the time or the place and settled for giving him a hug when she sees him next.

"Don't worry, parents love me. I never said that they had to know anyway. You can just show me the most important room in the house." She gives him a suggestive look and a quick peck to the lips.

His brows knit together. "The kitchen?"

Kate gives a loud laugh. "No silly. You're bedroom." She moves even closer to him.

Derek turns a shade of red. "Okay. I guess we just have to sneak past everyone on the way up." He gives her a quick kiss then turns to open the front door.

The blonde turns around and looks out into the nearby woods suspiciously before turning back to make her way inside the Hale home.

Lydia and her doppelganger watch as different members of the Hale family go in and out of the home.

She has calculated and figures out which Hale member was which.

Talia moved with a grace of a wolf, not predatory but strong and fierce.

Laura was beautiful, tall and rebellious.

Then she saw the man that Derek showed her at the hospital once.

Peter, Derek's uncle always had a child with him and a smile on his face. His face seemed to light up when he saw his wife Ashley who seemed to have another child in her arms.

Lydia started to feel sad seeing how happy Derek's family was together. Seeing how alive they were. Her sadness turned to anger when she remembered what will happen to most of them in the tragic fire.

The fire.

"No. This- this can't be it? We have to stop it?" Her eyes are watering and her body is stiffening.

"I wish we could, but we can't. Trust me. I know it hurts to know what is going to happen, but you just have to pay attention to what you are seeing. I promise it will all make sense soon." Her doppelganger losing her out of it and bubbly exterior, for a comforting reassuring one.

The sky turns dark and Lydia can make out two guys making their way around the house with gas cans. They start pouring gasoline on a few dry patches of dormant shrubs and eventually make their way on the major parts of the home.

A figure jumping from the roof causes Lydia to flick her focus to the left. She sees Kate land swiftly on her feet and walk towards the guys that have finished their job. She takes out a zippo lighter flicks it so there is one bright flame and throws it on the house.

Lydia wants to scream. She wants to tell the Hale's to get out, but she's too late.

The house is engulfed in flames.

Seeing Kate dart off further into the woods with her accomplices, makes a new feeling of hatred stir inside of Lydia's gut.

"I know it's hard to watch Lydie, but I promise that this is important. Just remember history and a clue. Sadly history isn't always joyous." She gives Lydia's hand a comforting squeeze.

Lydia stares blankly at what used to be the Hale home burning to the ground. She can hear the blood curdling screams and balls her hands into fists so hard that she can feel blood dripping from her palms to the ground.

That's when she sees them.

Derek and Laura jumping from a window looking battered and distraught, they both stop and stare hoping for another member of their family to follow them, but after ten minutes their heads drop as well as their bodies and they weep for the loss of their family.

Derek lets out an angry howl at his frustration and what Lydia now sees as guilt clouding his features.

Laura is the first person to collect herself. Her face turns strong like she just accepted something and decided to take charge and take care of her little brother.

"Derek. We have to go. The hunters that did this are probably on their way back here to make sure that no one else gets out alive. I don't know about you, but I am not up for a fight right now." She says keeping her voice calm and collected, but her face is anything but that.

He looks up at her. His features cloud over with many emotions, but he decides to go with stoic. "Where do we go?"

"I-I don't know. For now let's just try to get as far from the Argents as we can. Then we can go someplace where no one knows us like New York and make a home there." She looks into Derek's eyes hopeful.

"Okay." He says looking like the weight of the world has been taken off of his shoulders.

They get up, fix one more glance at their still burning home and run to Laura's car and out of Beacon Hills.

Lydia is about to get up from her spot on her stump when she sees a man emerge from the fire.

"Peter?" The man is crying not because of the burns on his body, but for his family. He falls to the ground and lets out a howl that soon turns into a normal human scream.

The two on-lookers watch as the wolf lies in defeat on the ground and the fire continues to rage on and just as soon as the whole scenario starts, it is gone in time to for Lydia to wipe the silent tears from her face.

"Kate killed Derek's family." Lydia spits out in watery anger.

"Yes she did." Her doppelganger stands from her stump and stretches her legs.

"They didn't do anything to her and she killed them. She used Derek to get to them. Ugh! So, that was the history and the clue." She says standing.

"Hmm. Yes and no. Remember the last part with Peter? What did you see?" She looks at Lydia willing her to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

"He was a man with nothing. He lost his family and only had himself to rely on until the emergency vehicles came." Lydia says starting to pace. "It was the beginning of a rebirth for him. Of course! Laura's body being found, the strange circular symbols for revenge, the attacks; He was a man turned into a monster on his path for revenge! He's the Alpha! That asshole bit me!" She finishes and stops her movements.

"I knew you would get it!" The flower child claps her hands excitedly.

"I have to tell everyone." She states. "I have to tell Allison. Oh god. How am I going to tell her that her Aunt murdered Derek's family? She idolizes her so much."

"I think you'll figure it out." She says before patting Lydia's arm before skipping into the woods to meet a tall brunette with a hug. "Alli cat, I missed you so much!"

The taller girl holds her steady so she won't fall from the embrace. "I missed you too my fair Lydia. Come on we have to go so they can wake up." She says taking the other girls hand. Lydia's doppelganger gives her a wave before disappearing into the white light of the woods.

"I guess some things will always be the same." She smiles.

"Who knew Lydia Martin was such a softie?" She hears from behind her.

Turning around her smile turns into a full Cheshire grin.

"Alli." She says excitedly before engulfing her girlfriend with a hug.

"Nice to see you too Lyds. You know, this feels astonishingly real for a dream." The taller girl says with her thousand watt smile.

"I wonder what else feels real here." Lydia starts to tap her chin.

Allison leans down to caress her girlfriend's face and kiss her sweetly on the lips.

"Hi." She whispers her sweet breath ghosting on Lydia's pink lips.

"Hi." She giggles happily. "You're the only person to make me this way."

Allison twists her face up in confusion.

"You said I was going soft. You're the only person to truly make me a warm gooey chocolate chip cookie." She says smiling.

"I think we should wake up now. You are quoting "Buffy"." She laughs.

Lydia bumps her shoulder lightly.

"I would blame you, but I just love that show."

"I knew you would."

They stay that way for a moment as the reality of what they have both seen earlier hits them and crashes down on their perfect world.

"You saw it too, didn't you?" Lydia asks feeling bad for Allison and everyone involved.

"Yeah." Her face turns crestfallen. "I can't believe Aunt Kate would kill those people like that especially against the code. I know that it's the truth, but it's so hard to deal with and then Derek's uncle. What are we going to do?" She says shaking.

"Hey, we'll figure it out. I know that it's a lot to handle, but I promise that we will get to the bottom of this. We can talk more when we wake up, which I can assume will be soon because the sun is coming up. For right now let's just go back to our hill and laze awhile." Lydia finishes caressing Allison's cheek.

"That sounds perfect." She finishes her statement with a kiss and a tug on Lydia's arm making the shorter girl follow in her path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 415 17
Liam is a new freshman at Beacon Hills High. When he originally came for lacrosse, he ends up falling in love unexpectedly with another freshman at B...
4K 16 37
Aria Hill had resently moved to Beacon hills in which she lives a new life. She finds Liam in which she falls in love with. But what he doesn't know...
12.4K 159 35
May was a normal girl. She went to beacon hills high and has a best friend and a loving sister. But then everything changes As secrets are let loos...
1K 14 15
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...