H2odelirious x reader

By fun_time_freddy

So the whole point about this story is your a 5 year old and the vanoss crew is to there fathers are the most... More

An
Chapter 2
sorry
hello
what will happen
first mission
thank you

Chapter 1

237 4 0
By fun_time_freddy

(Y/n) honey wake up time for school .ugh do i have to yes hurry know or your going to be late to the bus stop ok mom.

(A/n) (let's skip to after school because who wants to hear about that)

When (y/n) got home she called for here mom but there was no answer. She walk around the house until she saw something red under her mothers door.she tried to open the door but something was their. She was about to try again but a hand went over here mouth she tried to scream until she saw their faces and kids.

(A/N) so i hope you guys like it so far i wonder who it might be  and what's behind her mother door

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.