In Love With The Alpha Bad Boy

By SexyChika

Update- 2017 I am finally back and I will be continuing the story. **** Mature*** Read to find out :) **** More

Meeting The Bad Boy
Parking Lot
Dinner Party
I'm Not Playing A Game
The Date
Bad News
Confessions- Part 1
Confessions- Part 2
Moving In
Surprises
A bit of the past
A Mates Mark
Surprise
Full Moon- Part 1

Fund Raiser

50.8K 1K 125
By SexyChika

________________________________________________>

CHECK OUT THE AMAZING COVER AND THE SLIDESHOW!

ITS AMAZING! :D

Thank you for the covers:)

Important note-

I will be going to a boot camp from 1st to 15th so I will have no internet coverage. I really hope you guys understand.

Updated will be impossible within those 15 days, therefore I am trying to get as many chapters up as possible and that means I have to write more. So show support and Vote And Comment.

<3

SexyChika

P.S- A little more comments would be appreciated as I love to read what you guys think! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

"Mom, I need your help" I said as I stood in front of my mom, twirling my hair. Sam looked at me suspiciously from behind mom but didn't say anything. I had received a text from Sophie, god knows how she got my number, but still she told me to get casual, party wear and something elegant. There was a swim wear also but I decided against it. There was no way I was going to wear a swimsuit.

"What is it?" Mom asked as she smiled at me. I could tell that she was a little surprised as I never asked any help from her, but I really needed her to help me out on this one. "Well, there is a fund raiser being organised by all the schools in this area and they are planning on modelling. I need your help in picking up some outfits" I said biting my lips. Mom squealed loudly catching me off guard.

"Finally you are interested in wearing some proper clothes" I frowned at that but didn't say anything. Mom led me back to her room and I patiently waited as she hurled her clothes left right and centre.

My mom frowned as she turned to look at me and led me back to my room. After what seemed like an hour, she finally turned to look at me holding a boxy tank top. I blushed as I noticed how lose fitting it was on my body and showed just a hint of cleavage. It was white in colour and almost translucent. Mom paired it up with black jeggings and black flats. I smiled at her and took the clothes, stuffing them in my bag.

"So, what is next?" She asked clapping her hands and I refrained myself from rolling my eyes."Next on line is party wear". "I have just the thing for it" She said and ran towards her room. I sat there on my bed waiting as mom returned with a box. She handed it over to me with a smile on her face. "I was planning to give this to you for your 17th birthday. I saw it hanging in the mall and couldn't resist picking it up"

I curiously opened the box and looked shocked at what I was seeing. Dropping the box on my bed, I pulled my mom in for a hug. "Oh god! Mom it is amazing" I whispered picking up the dress. I bit my lips nervously as I noticed that it was a one shoulder dress and would come till my mid thigh. The right side, where there was no shoulder, it was low, just covering the outline of my breasts.

"Thank you mom" I said gratefully and pulled out my pair of black wedges. "Last is something elegant" I said wondering why they had put this up for high school students. Mom handed me over a dark blue gown. I knew it was hers. It was back less and ended just over my butt. The neck line was high and modest and showed just the right amount of cleavage. I paired it up with dark red heels and was ready to go.

I looked at the watch and noticed that it was almost five. I quickly pulled out a pair of shorts and tank top, changing into them, knowing that Hunter would be reaching at any time. "Anyone I know is coming?" My mom spoke up from behind me and I realised that she had still been standing there. I turned around and felt a blush come to my face. "Hunter is picking me up" I said softly, almost whispering. I wasn't sure if my mom wanted me to get involved with people, we still didn't know how long we could stay here and if we needed to move, it would be difficult to move away with a broken heart.

"Oh! I like the boy. He seems to care for you. I have seen the way he looks at you" Mom said smiling lightly and I smiled back. She left the room, stating that she had to go help Sam but not before she took my specks, telling me that I didn't need them. I caught hold of the bag and put it over my shoulder, walking down the stairs. I felt a smile break on my face as I thought about Hunter. He was perfect in all the way. I had a sinking feeling that I was already falling for him and it scared me. The way I felt when I was with him was almost so unreal. It was as if wasn't human, as if he was something else. Something animalistic.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I thought of his eyes and how animalistic they looked whenever he would kiss me. I had a feeling that the sex would be great. I let out a horrified sound as I realised what I had been thinking about. There was no way that I would be having sex anytime soon and I was sure that Hunter would get bored of me and he wasn't a particularly small in that department. There was no guarantee that he would fit.

I heard the door bell ring and quickly got up to open it, but Sam beat me to it. I felt my mouth go dry as I noticed what Hunter was wearing. He had a black T-shirt on, with his signature leather jacket on top. His jeans were dark and hugging, giving me a lovely look of what lay underneath.

"So, what exactly are your intentions with my sister?" Sam asked looking at Hunter. Sam and Hunter were almost of the same height, so it meant that Sam was staring directly into Hunter's eyes.

"My intentions are honourable" Hunter said in his deep voice and I shivered as I remembered that voice speaking to me while touching me. "If I come to know you have done anything to her, I will find you and kill you" Sam threatened and I wanted to laugh for some reason. I doubt Sam could even lay a punch on Hunter.

"If I do, I will let you kill me on your own" Hunter spoke in a grave voice and his eyes collided with mine. I felt as if there was no one around as I continued to look into his eyes. It felt like he was the one. I shook my head and moved towards him, still shocked by his words.

"Sam, I need to go now" I said looking at my brother hesitantly. His expression was stiff and so was his posture. I knew that he didn't like Hunter, but I Couldn't seem to help myself when it came to him. I guess I was just mad.

"Be careful" He muttered and I turned to smile at Hunter, closing the door behind me. We walked quietly towards his car as I knew that Sam would be staring through the window, trying to see if Hunter did anything.

I smiled at that and quickly sat in the car. Hunter turned to look at me as he started the car and then raised a eyebrow as it landed on the bag. "Swim wear?" He asked in an almost wistful voice and I suddenly wished that I had packed my swim suit. I shook my head and heard his disappointed sigh.

"But you are joining right, Kitten?" He drawled out and I blushed as I nodded. His erotic name made a rush of heat flow through my body. "So, tell me more about yourself" He said as he took a steep turn and turned to look at me. I closed my eyes as I laid my head back and started to speak. "Well, I don't like Taylor Swift and I despise metal, it seems more like sound than music. I love to listen to Beyonce and well basically I prefer rock." I said knowing how dumb I sounded.

"You have to be the first girl I know how doesn't like Taylor Swift" Hunter spoke up and I felt him shudder. My mind shifted from what he was saying and I really wished he would just kiss me. I moaned quietly as I thought back to my release in the school, on a teacher's table. I blushed and turned to look out of the car.

"Kitten" Hunter growled and I gasped as I turned to look at him. I hadn't realised that he had stopped the car across the street was staring at me as if he was hungry and hadn't eaten for long. "Come here Kitten" He purred, making a shiver go down my spine, as he pointed to his lap. I bit my lip as I realised that he was waiting for me to make the first move. I hesitantly crawled on his lap and heard a satisfied sigh come from him. I looked down, hiding my face behind my hair, when Hunter pulled my face up. "I told you not to hide from me Kitten" He growled and I felt the movement all the way down to my pussy.

I felt myself getting wet and fidgeted uncomfortably on his lap. "Shouldn't we be going?" I asked timidly when all of a sudden he raised his hip, grinding his fully aroused erection on my thigh. "Oh God" I moaned as I felt the wetness soak into my panties. I moved my hips along with his, trying to get closer and getting frustrated when I couldn't. "Well, aren't you a little eager" Hunter spoke up, his voice deep and husky.

"Please" I whimpered as I touched his erection through his jeans. Hunter cursed loudly as my hands made my way towards his waist band. He caught hold of my wrists, holding both of them together with one hand. "Not today Kitten, today I get to do the honours" He snarled as he unbuttoned my shorts and thrust his finger inside my panties and into my wet silky heaven. My eyes rolled back in my eyes as he slowly thrust his finger in and out. "Faster" I begged when he leant down and took my lips with his own. I was suddenly pushed back down, so that my head was on my seat, and my lower body leaning across Hunter's lap. I moaned as Hunter sucked on my tongue, biting and sucking. I felt a pressure form in my lower abdomen and I desperately rolled my hips, trying to get his finger to go deeper. Hunter groaned in my mouth as he thrust three fingers into me going faster. "HUNTER" I screamed as I felt the pressure release and orgasmed in his hand.

Hunter pulled me back up as I slummed against the wheel. He pulled his hand out of my pussy, making me groan in frustration. "Open your eyes Kitten" He snarled and I looked up to see my release dripping across his fingers. He raised one finger at one time and sucked it into his mouth. He growled once he was done and I noticed his eyes become darker than before.

"We Like...Fuck Kitten, One day I am going to suck you dry and that day I won't stop" He growled looking into my eyes and I moaned at the thought. "Are you excited Kitten?" He asked slowly, almost sensually and I nodded as I looked down. "WE are going to have sex Kitten. You better be ready" He purred as he started the car, with me still in his lap. He bent his head lower as he pushed my tank top down my shoulder, using his teeth. "Hunter this isn't safe" I gasped as he tore my bra from the front, taking in my nipple in his mouth. I threw my head back wantonly and slowly started to trace my finger over his erection. I felt his hand come and cover mine but I pushed it away earning a growl from him. I swiftly opened the buttons of his jeans and looked down gulping as I noticed his boxer brief as his huge erection pulsing through them.

"Scared Kitten?" Hunter drawled out he blew on my nipple. I bit my lip as pushed his boxer brief slowly down. But before I could uncover his treasure, he quickly pushed me off his lap and buttoned his jeans. One of his hands swiftly pulled my tank top up as he stopped the car. "We have reached" He stated his breathing deep and uneven as he looked at me. I looked down at my tank top and blushed as I noticed that you could see my nipples as Hunter had torn my bra. Torn my bra with bare teeth, I stiffened as I thought about that.

"Hunter, I can't go out like this" I said softly and Hunter chuckled as he noticed my problem, making me blush deeper. He quickly shed off his leather jacket, and put it over my head; I quickly wore it properly, having to fold the sleeves many times until it fit my small form. I smiled as I smelt his scent.

"Let's go" He said as he caught hold of my bag and waited for me to come out. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he steered me through the crowd until we reached a dressing room. Suddenly Lauren came out and my mouth dropped open as I noticed her skimpy bikini. It was strapless and looked like it was about to fall. Her bottom almost covered her triangle and it looked more like a thong with her ass spilling out. I hesitantly looked at Hunter from the corner of my eyes, but he wasn't watching Lauren as I feared, no he was looking at me. I smiled at him suddenly feeling happy and elated.

"Olivia" Lauren spoke up almost spitting on my name. I flinched at her tone, suddenly not liking her at all. She turned her attention to Hunter and purred as she stepped closer. She placed her hand on his chest and slowly started to trace up and down. The chest that I had trailed my hand over. I looked down at the ground as I realised that Hunter wasn't stopping her. Suddenly Hunter growled and pushed Lauren away, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Lauren, couldn't you find skimpier clothes? I mean you look as if all your assets are going to fall off" Hunter said darkly and I chuckled, hiding it with a cough. Lauren turned around to look at me as she looked at me up and down. "At least I have assets" She snarled at me and I whimpered and pressed myself closer to Hunter. She turned around and left and Sophie came out of the room. "That bitch" Sophie growled and I looked at her funnily. Was it me or all of them growled and spoke? "I heard everything" Sophie said holding her hands up and I laughed shaking my head.

Lauren was right wasn't she? I didn't have anything appealing. Hunter bent his head down as he whispered in my ears. "Believe me your assets are just perfect and are my favourite" He purred and licked my ear, before biting it and pulling away. He handed me over my bag and turned around and left, but not before kissing me.

I turned and saw Sophie looking at me with a big smile and blushed, looking down. "I have something that will show Lauren just how amazing your assets are" Sophie said grinning as she pulled me towards the dressing room. I blushed as I saw her hold a black bikini which had ties around the neck and the lower which was to be tied at the side. I looked at her shaking my head but she thrust it into my hand. "Don't you want to impress Hunter?" She asked winking and pushed me into a dressing room.

What had I gotten myself into?

I looked out and bit my lip as I noticed that it was my chance. Who was the great person who had decided that swim wear would be first? Oh yeah, Lauren the bitch

I bit my lip as I stepped on the ramp. My eyes collided with Hunter's and I blushed as his eyes trailed down my figure. Blushing I walked down the ramp, keeping my eyes on Hunter all the time. I smiled at him slightly and noticed Lauren give him a flying kiss from where she stood. I felt a sudden anger take over me and looked at Hunter before winking shyly and then giving a flying kiss. Hunter looked at me with darker eyes than normal and I quickly hurried off the ramp.

"Damn girl that was hot! Fuck did you see his face?" Hailey asked and I blushed and nodded. Shit! I can't believe I did that.

The rest of the fund raiser pretty much went normal and Sophie forced me to wear my swim suit and made me wear my tank and shorts over it.

I waited for Hunter in the parking lot and smiled shyly as I noticed him walk towards me. He quickly pressed me against the car door and I gasped as he bit my neck and sucked the sting away. "You shouldn't tease us.... we like" He growled and pulled away looking at me with such desire that my knees gave away.

Hunter placed me in the car and drove towards my house. He stopped the car as we reached and I quickly stepped up. "Kitten" Hunter called as I turned to look at him. He was still sitting in the car and I suddenly missed his warmth.

"Be ready tomorrow night. You and me are going on a date" He stated and quickly turned the car around and left. I stood there shocked as I watched him go.

Did Hunter just ask me out on a date?

---------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE THEM!

SEE I posted sooner for you!

What can I do, I love you guys so much ;)

And I think deserve loads of votes and comments for that. Don't you agree?

Doubt that I'll be able to upload once again. But hopefully on the 24th!

<3 SexyChika

P.S- I need someone to make me covers, banner or maybe a slide show? I would really appreciate it! I also need help in selecting the cast, so anyone have anyone in mind? Let me know

Email me on- SexyChika94@gmail.com (for juicy talks ;) or story ideas or if you have some fantasy on which you would like a story, I'll try and work out a one short for you! :D

Enjoy! I guess I am talking a lot :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2K 34
Disclaimer: - I started on this story a long time ago, took it down but now I've started rewriting it! - This is a working title - I'm writing this f...
2.9K 79 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
156 4 5
Can past trauma be used in the future? Does tough love fix wounds? Is a rogue Alpha and his adorable little brother something I need in my life? I've...
226K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...