Redemption (100)

By Gallagher_Girl_20

Jaelene Harley Jaha. The second Child of Thelonious Jaha. Sister to Wells Jaha. After she was born her mother... More

1.
2.
3
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
11.
THE END

10.

1.1K 18 4
By Gallagher_Girl_20

Bellamy's pov

We found grounders and Jaelene came up with a plan. I've been giving her space after what happened. I miss her and I know she won't be the same ever but she's still my girlfriend. She may have broken up with me after what happened to her but I'm not giving up on her. We got the grounder to the to some bunker and she looked at Finn.

"Does the sink work?" She asked and he nodded yes. She grabbed a candle and went to the bathroom.

"Shit Bell can you come wrap my shoulder?" She called out and I went and helped her. She closed the door so she could take her shirt off. I rewrapped it and she splashed water on her face. We walked out and Murphy looked at her and she flinched closer to me.

"Look away before I kill you." I growled and he looked away. I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest.

Later.

We came up on cliff and Jaelene looked around.

"Finn watch your step. It smells like death." She said and Murphy snickered.

"Like you know what that smells like." Murphy said and she spun him around.

"Death you jackass." She said looking at the dead body.

"Watch the trees." She said and pulled her bow out and walks ahead.

Later.

Jaelene's pov

Monroe got hit with an arrow as did I. I snapped both them and pulled cloth out and wrapped her leg. Bellamy,Mel,Octavia, Monroe and I went back to came. The guns were taken and Monroe was taken to medical. I went go when I was tackled. My arms lifted til I saw it was Clarke and I hugged her back. She sobbed in my arms.

"Anya was killed." She whispered and I pulled away.

"Where is her body?" I asked and she pointed the body out side the gate. I ran out holding my side. I dropped next to her body.

"Yu gonplei ste odon sis." I said and brushed her hair.

"JJ come on." Octavia said softly and put a hand on my shoulder. I took the necklace from her hand and got up and put it around my neck. She took me to the fire and I heated up my dagger. (Your fight is over sister)

"What are you doing?" Miller asked and I looked up.

"Pull the arrow out would you?" I asked and he was worried about it. Octavia shoved passed him and pulled it out and I put the knife on the wound and grunted in pain. I did the same thing to my shoulder after taking the stitches out.

"Why did you do that?" Miller and Abby asked and I tasted the arrow. I spit and grabbed my bag and pulled out my vials.

"Monroe's was poison to." Octavia said and I took a swig and gave it to Octavia.

"Give the rest to Monroe." I said and she nodded and ran to medical.

"Wounds slow you down. Grounders use that as a weakness." I said and pulled my shirt back on.

"Your different. Your scarier than you used to be." Abby said and I looked at her.

"I've been through hell Abby. We lost 18 people before the war with the grounders. And they aren't even the worse threat." I said and Octavia came over with moonshine.

"What do you mean?" Abby asked and they sat down.

"The reapers and Mountain men. The reapers eat you. Mountain men well I haven't met one of them but they are stationed in mount weather. They took the rest of us." I said and looked at Octavia.

"Where's Lincoln?" I asked and she looked down.

"I couldn't save him." She cried and I lifted her chin.

"What happened O?" I asked softly and tears fell down both our faces.

"The arrow in my leg had poison. He took me to his village. He was caught. I took Nyko hostage to get him back. Reapers attacked us. When we found them he wasn't with the other grounders that got taken. Oh and Indra tried to kill me." She said and I pulled her into a hug.

"We will get him back. I'm not letting him suffer the same fate as Aris." I said and she sniffled and said okay.

"I need a bath. You want to go to the waterfall?" I asked and she giggled and said yes. We pulled away and I kissed here forehead.

"No. No ones leaving." Abby said and I looked at him.

"Funny I don't take orders from the chancellor. We will be back before night fall and I'll even take a guard person girl. Yeah that's what you call them right?" I said and Abby and Octavia giggled.

"Fine take Bryne. She can make sure no guy sees." Abby said and I smiled.

"Abby, I want to teach the people to defend them selves. Can you make that happen?" I asked and she looked shocked.

"She taught the 100 and me. They can't afford to be unprotected." Octavia pitched in and Clarke giggled.

"Look at you becoming a teacher JJ." She teased and I stuck my tongue at her. I felt a kiss on my head and I looked up to see Bellamy.

"Me and Octavia are going to the waterfall to have a bath. The chick guard is coming with us so we aren't unprotected while bathing. Its a shame you can't come." I said and Octavia and Clarke made a gagging noise.

"Oh shut up. I'm just getting back to my old self let me have this." I said and the girls tackled me and I groaned.

"Y'all are so emotional. I don't like it!" I whined and Bellamy laughed and I smiled. Clarke whispered about going after Finn and Murphy.

"Rain check on the bath O." I said and she nodded and we had a meeting with Abby. When she left we looked at each other and Clarke said we need guns. We met at the back and Octavia joined us. Raven got us out and we left. We took a break at night fall. I snuggled up to Bellamy.

"When we get back I want food. Lots of food. A good book to read and sleep." I said and he chuckled quietly. The others were asleep. I looked up at Bellamy and kissed him. He kissed me back. He pulled me ont to him and I put my hands on the ground. Her gripped my hips as I deepened the kiss. I pulled away after a while and started kissing his jaw line and down to his neck. He let out a soft low moan. I got up and pulled him up and took him away from the group. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him again.

Later.

Bellamy's pov

We laid back down by Clarke and Octavia but Clarke was up.

"Have fun?" She asked and Jaelene giggled and said yes.

"We should go. We rested long enough." Jaelene said and Octavia got up and poured water on the fire. We than headed out. When got there we heard gun shots. Jaelene pulled her bow out.

"Drop it Finn." She yelled and aimed her bow at him.

"Drop it now!" She yelled again and he looked to see us.

"Nyko!" She yelled and put the bow away and ran to him. She snatched the gun and slammed the but on Finn's face and he fell. She ran to the bodies. She put pressure on a kids wound.

"You fucking asshole!" She yelled and the man she called for went over to her.

"Clarke,Octavia,Bellamy get them back to camp." She said and Octavia pulled me and we all left.

Jaelene's pov

We got the bodies wrapped up and on a stack of wood.

"The jus ste ona your hands skai raunon." Someone yelled and I felt a blade in my stomach.

"No!" I heard Gustus yell and I fell on my knees and everything went black. I woke up to being in a bed. I groaned and sat up wincing in pain. I lifted my shirt and saw a new wound. I got up and got my weapons. I walked out to see my people. I went over to Lexa.

"Your awake. How are you feeling?" She asked and I said fine.

"The fire is over there." She said and I went over and took my stitches out and heated my blade than put it on my wound. A man that stabbed me yelled at Clarke. I looked at Lexa.

"Allow me would you?" I asked ans she nodded and I punched him and he fell unconscious. I winced in pain and stumbled. Gustus caught me. He lifted me over his shoulder.

"Hey!" I whined and he chuckled so I propped my elbows up.

"So how's it hanging guys?" I asked and Octavia laughed. I saw Lincoln. I wiggled off Gustus and tackled Lincoln.

"Don't ever leave me and Octavia again." I said and he hugged me back and kissed my head. I pulled away and looped my arm with Octavia.

"So miss Grounder. How is training?" I asked and she smirked at me. We had the funeral and I held onto Raven the whole time.

Alliance.

"Oh my actual food!" I said and Gustus laughed at me.

"Hey I haven't eaten real food in 3 days!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Than what have you eaten?" Lexa asked and I looked up.

"Bark. Eatable bark." I said and she chuckled. After a while of talking Marcus gave Lexa a bottle of Alcohol. Lexa Clarke and I had a drink but it was poisoned. I ran to him dropping next to him and someone gave me a vial and I opened his mouth and poured it in. I closed his mouth and tilted his head back so he could swallow it. He started to cough and I turned him on his side.

"Gustus?" I whispered and he looked up at me.

"I'm okay Strik Gona." He said and I got him up and he pulled me into a hug.  (Little warrior)

"Jaelene take him to Nyko. Check the skikru." Lexa demanded and I took him to Nyko.

"You can't leave me Gustus I can't lose another brother." I said and he smiled.

"You are true Tri kru." He said and took his necklace off and put it over my head. Raven was caught with the poison but that do sent make sense.

"Stop. Let me see that bottle." Clarke said and she gave her the bottle. Clarke took it and took a gulp.

"The poison was in the cup. He searched Raven." Bellamy yelled and I looked at Gustus. Lexa put him on the tree.

"No! Nou! No!" I screamed and I was held back. (No! Stop! No!)

"Strik Gona its okay. Death is not the end." He said and I cried falling to my knees bringing the person that was holding me with.
"Shh its okay. Shh its going to be okay." Lincoln said and and I gripped his shirt and cried in his arms. Gustus was killed and I cried even more. He was taken off the tree and I ran to him and put his head in my lap. Everyone left and I stroked his hair.

"Yu gonplei ste odon bro." I whispered and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Indra.

"En leaves me." I said and she pulled Gustus off me and pulled me up and pulled me into a hug. (Everyone leaves me)

"Yu don many mo kru bilaik care about strik gona. Leksa en ai being tu gon the ones bilaik care about yu." She said and I sniffled and nodded. We had the funeral and I held his necklace. (You have many more people that care about little warrior. Lexa and I being two of the ones that care about you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 373 6
But what happens when Jungkook himself tries to commit suicide after seeing taehyung suffering due to him But unfortunately Instead of him, Tae gets...
1.6K 51 22
They call her Magenta because of the colours of her powers Andrea Bryant is just a kid. But she's no ordinary kid. A twelve year old girl, with tele...
711K 14.7K 36
❝She's independent and strong and can't be controlled❞ In which Anastasia is the younger sister to Natasha Romanoff who also works as a SHIELD agent...
121K 2.6K 16
Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fairies have the ability to manipulate/cont...