𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 | 𝐉𝐉𝐊

By CHOGIOUT

in which, jeon jungkook makes the life of choi mira a living hell. but when she gets the courage to snap back... More

Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
Epilogue

016

34.1K 844 1.7K
By CHOGIOUT

Mira POV

That Chen came at the right time I wonder what would have happened then! God! It's makes me blush so hard!

I have to make sure no on sees anything anymore! I have to be alert! No more playing around Jungkook!

Kyaa!~

I also have to c-confess to him...

Anyway today is the report cards day also means world war, at least that's what my class says.

I am pretty nervous for my marks because, yeah I am hungry for good marks, like who doesn't want good grades!

So here I am walking to school with Chen who happens to 'accidentally' run into me.

"Hey Chen..do you by any chance like Eunhye.." I ask Chen breaking the awkward silence because of what he managed to stumble on in the classroom yesterday...

"Uh..what me...nah! That crazy girl nah!" He exclaims, whatever Chen says I know he likes Eunhye and I will support him in any way.

"What about Jungkook..." Chen asks slowly as I turn to him.

"What did you see!" I yell at him

"I see every thing! Plus Jin's spreading it everywhere!" he laughs and runs yelling 'catch me outside how bout dat'.

"We are outside how will I catch you! You dumbhead!" I yell and run behind him, I ended up stopping because that troll Runs too fast.

Jin better stop being a bitch and spreading weird things around about me and Jungkook!

Wait they are all rumours right!?

He didn't see anything real right!?

Today is no school we just have to come pick our repost cards and meet the teachers and go home to your parents and get scolded on your grades!

"Mira!!" I see Eunhye waving her hand frantically towards me.

"Did you pass!" She asks as I reply with, "I don't know."

After talking to Eunhye for five minutes I make my way towards my home room.

Good thing I don't see Jeon today! I feel so relieved!

I make my way towards my home room Only to see Jungkook leaning on the doorframe with his marks in his hand.

"Holy shit!" I say, I don't wanna face him it's gosh! So embarrassing!!

I look around to see if someone is going inside the class so I can walk with them, then Jungkook  won't  see me...well at least he won't  come towards me I..hope so..

"Mira hey!" I turn around to see Eunhye.

"Oh my god! thank god you're here!" I sigh in relief.

"Wait what hap-" she looks towards the classroom and smirks.

"What are you smirking about!"

She grins mischievously, "fufufu~ Jin's been telling me things<3"

I slap her arm, "d-don't listen to anything he tells you!"

Ugh does everyone have to be involved in our business!

And that Jin! He seriously needs to stop!

"Come with me please!" I whine as she smirks.

"Sorry MIRA I have work to do!" She yells my name, as Jungkook looks up at me and smirks.

"Eunhye!" I grit my teeth, as Eunhye says, "whoops" and runs away.

I turn around to see Jungkook  right in front of me which makes me flinch yet blush extremely.

"Uhh~ I gotta go!" I say and run.. wait, why am I not running! I look behind at my hand.

"Jungkook let go!" I say and look somewhere else to avoid me blushing and him seeing it.

"Of what?" He says ever so annoyingly.

"Stop being stubborn and let go!"

He pulls me to his chest, "your face says otherwise."

I try hiding my tomato red face but it's no use.

I use my only trick left.

"Jung- SUHOOO!! HELP MEH!" I shout as Jungkook jumps and  leaves my hand and I take this chance and run.

I ran successfully! I jump in happiness!

I stop and look if someone was looking, and this first year was staring at me so I make my way towards the door of my class and open it.

"Um..Mr. Song, may I have my report card?" I ask Mr. Song, our home room teacher, as he hands it to me.

I look through the card-
A+

A+

A+

A+

A+

A+

A+

And..

A- ?!!?!

"Wait Mr. Song! I am getting all A+ but why am I getting a A- in your class! I didn't  do anything plus I got full marks on all your tests!" I say and frown a bit.

"Well you forgot to hand in your late slip!" He says as he takes the late slip and wave it in front of me.

What the fuck!

I groan and leave the class and go to find the guys.

"Hey guys did you pass!" I ask Seventeen, Exo, and BTS.

"Well We seduced the teacher so ya I passed!" Kai and Jimin  say.

"I got straight As!" Baekhyun jumps.

"Smartass!" Chen comments.

"I paid the teacher," Suho shrugs.

"I was to cool for her," Kris says with his head high.

"I broke her table!" Rapmonster says proudly.

"Oh well I gave her Doritos, turns out she was a fan of them!" Vernon grins.

"Those were my Doritos!" Seungkwan hungrily yells.

He turns to me, "and that stupid study group did not help at all!"

"Well sorry that two annoying idiots just had to ruin everything!" I say as I look towards Mingyu.

"I gave her school's gossips so I passed," Jin says. 

I turn to face him and point my finger at him, "stop spreading rumours about me and Jungkook!"

He simply winks, "love ya too babe~"

"You're lucky that bitchass Jungkook ain't here or you'd be toast," Joshua says.

"You're right about that. I may be team Mikook, but   Jungkook can be extremely impulsive. He is a bitchass indeed." Seungkwan says.

I turn to him, "What the fuck is Mikook! And Jungkook is not a bitchass! Impulsive sure, but not a bitchass!"

Seungkwan shrugs, "I thought you guys would need a ship name."

"Oooh, I ship it!" Eunhye squeals.

"And you've got to admit  Mira, Jungkook's a jerk." She adds.

"Hey can you make ship name for Jimin and me too!" She jumps and Jimin flushes.

"He's no-"

Suddenly I feel heat and anger coming behind us.

I turn to see Jungkook leaning on the doorframe .

H-he doesn't look very happy...

"Two idiots huh?"

I shiver at his cold voice.

"Bitchass?"

Oh...he's mad! So mad!

"Jerk?"

I gulp hoping he didn't hear what Jin said.

"And most of all..."

Here it comes!

Jungkook slams his fist into the wall, causing cement to fall off the ceiling.

"that 'babe', is mine!"

Everyone's quiet just staring at him in surprise. Except for Eunhye who's squealing and yelling that it's like a Kdrama.

I try to hide my blush but soon that embarrassment becomes anger.

"DO NOT CALL ME BABE!" I burst and all eyes are on me.

"I forgot to give my fucking LATE SLIP! God!! That Mr. Song should just die! I fucking hate it! And why is every one so loud can't you guys ever shut up! This school should be buried into the ground right this second by an earthquake! I am so pissed right now! And why do we even get graded it's so pointless! And can't they understand all the pressure a teenage girl whose caught up in two boys and escape has to go through!"

Everyone backs away form me.

"You know, now I see why they are made for each other," Baekhyun says.

"They both have a hell of a temper!"

***

It's morning again Exo, BTS, Seventeen, Mira and Eunhye were at the basketball court since they decided to have fun.

"I told you Mira is mine!"

"No she's mine!"

Mira was tired of hearing that she was not a object. Yet both boys still fought over her like an object.

She thought Jungkook and Mingyu were being immature as hell.

So She decided to plug in some headphones and blast some music on, since she really liked the song, she was enjoying it by nodding her head .

"Woah, woah, hold up we can decided who's  she is by having a basketball game!" Chen wiggles his eyebrows.

"Fine I'll win any way!" Mingyu and Jungkook say at the same time.

"The prize will be THE WINNER WOULD GET ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM MIRA!" Chen yells.

"Guys I brought snacks!" J Hope yells.

"Oh we know what someone wants!" Seungkwan teases Jungkook and he just smirks.

"WOOOOH!" J Hope, Jin, and Rapmonster yell.

"They're Lay's chips!"

"Mingyu is not a pervert like Jungkook!" Junhui says.

"Lay's chips?" Seungkwan asks pointing to Lay.

"But he's still a man isn't he?" Kai wiggles his eyebrows.

"Not the Yixing Lay, the brand Lay."

"Come on keep it PG here!" Luhan yells. He was going to be referee because he's especially good at basketball .

"Lay's chips suck! Doritos for the win!"

"No Lay's is the best!"

"Mira agrees to this right Mira!" Chen asks Mira as she's nodding.

"I heard my name?" Lay asks.

She wasn't nodding she was just enjoying her music but they misunderstood her.

"Not that Lay!" Seungkwan and J-Hope yell in unison.

Chen, Eunhye, Baekhyun, J Hope, and Xuimin, did not misunderstand. They knew about this old habit of Mira's but the didn't say anything. Rather than that, they were in a hurry before someone notices.

"Hey we should tell Mira to take off her headpho-"

Chen came over to Xuimin and whispered something in his ear. He nodded.

"Okay then let's get started!" Xiumin yells in a hustle.

"I'll be the commentator!" Rapmonster yells.

"I'll be the referee!" says Luhan.

"I'll be eating Doritios!" Seungkwan yells.

J-Hope slaps him, "no you idiot, there are no Doritos! Only Lay's!"

"Huh me?" Lay asks.

"1..2...3 GO!" Luhan blows his whistle.

"OOH Jungkook scored the first shoot!"

"1-0"

"Nice save Mingyu!"

Seungkwan grabs Rapmonster's mike, "DORITOS FOR THE WIN!"

"Give....it...back!" Rapmonster tries to snatch it back causing a screeching noise of the microphone.

"Ahh they both play so good, I wonder who'll win?!"

***

Oh my god! I can't believe I fell for it! And Chen and Eunhye knew too!

What!!! I'm so stupid!

Why?! why me!

Eunhyeeee!!! Why?!

That stupid fucking bet!!

This was me in the bathroom for the past twenty minutes trying to console myself.

Also hiding from Jungkook.

He won the game by the way.

Ugh!!! Why!! Why me!?

I didn't realize I was literally screaming and not just in my head when I hear a knock on the door.

"Yah Mira, come outside!"

It was Jungkook.

I don't respond, hoping he'll leave.

"I know you're in there don't pretend you're not!"

Ugh! I ruffle my hair in annoyance but still don't  answer.

"Okay, you asked for it...I'm coming in..."

Wait what!

"Aniyo, aniyo! Yah Jungkook don't come inside!" I yell.

I here the bathroom door click and inside comes a breathtaking and attractively sweaty Jungkook.

"You've been ignoring me all day."

"N-no  you're  w-wrong!" I say taking a step back.

"You even called me an idiot."

"But I defended you!" I shout as I step back.

"You even ran away when I grabbed your hand tricking me by saying Suho was behind me."

I hit the sink and that's when I know I'm dead for sure.

Not physically, but I will be emotionally.

Jungkook takes my hands that are at my sides and whispers, "you've hurt my feelings, Miss Choi. How are you going to fix this?"

My heart rate picks up and Jungkook's hot breathe on my cheek is not helping.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Oh but I want more than a sorry."

My eyes widen, "w-what?"

"Can you give it to me?" He says pushing against me, making me press between  his hard chest and the sink counter.

"I-I.." My breathing goes uneasy and don't  thing I can stand anymore.

"Hmm?" Jungkook smirks and raises a brow.

"Um..." I bite my lip.

"What do you want?" I barely whisper.

He lifts me up onto the counter. "I get two wishes, one for an apology, the second for winning the match."

Our foreheads are now touching and I whisper, "not fair."

He lightly smiles, "can I get my  wish?"

Oh my god...I just can't..I love that little smile...

Jeon Jungkook you're killing
me!

I shakily breathe, "o-okay."

His smile grows wider and leans in to my ear, "I want you to give me a kiss."

"N-now? Here?"

"Here," Jungkook's hot breathe fans my neck.

"N-no.."

"Tsk tsk , you can't refuse, remember."

"But...not here..."

"Yes, here."

I bite my lip even harder, wondering if I left a bruise. And my blush deepens farther than repair.

I let out a big breathe and look up at Jungkook, who's still waiting.

I look but at his eyes and he gently takes my chin back up to his eyes.

I purse my lips and lean in.

Oh what the fuck, who cares anymore!

As soon as my lips make contact with Jungkook's sweet lips, it feels as if the entire world just shook.

My arms loop around Jungkook's neck and he pulls me closer to him.

This is...a beautiful sensation. As if I'm being brought back to life after a long Cold War. As if none of my problems are there. I wish I could stop time here.

Sadly, the sensation does not last long.

I hear a bathroom stall unlock and Jin pops out.

"Oh..sorry for interrupting! I'll be in my way out now!" Jin winks at us.

I pull back and before I can get flustered, anger takes over.

Jin was watching us?

In the girls bathroom!

Ugh BTS!

***

It was night and everyone left..

"So you're going to give me my last wish right?!" Jungkook gives a bunny smile.

SOOO CUTE....no I have to focus.

"Ne Jungkook, who made that bet in the first place?"

"Oh Chen made it! And you agreed to it so you have to give me wht I want!" He says and moves towards me and I back up.

"Y-yah, Junhui was right! You really are a pervert!"

Jungkook comes closer, "so what?"

I gulp, "I can't believe I did something like that in a bathroom with Jin watching us! It's all your fault!"

"Um..my wish?"

"Don't be greedy! I'm not giving it to you!" I yell.

"Hey! It's in the bet you have too!"

"And that Chen, I'll teach him lesson!"

"Mira! No fair!"

"Just you wait.."

"Mira!"

Jungkook pulls me against his chest and he says, "listen."

"I want a dance with you...Just for tonight.." Jungkook says slowly.

"Wha- no!"

"Please..."

"N-no."

I look into Jungkook's perfect chocolate eyes and can't pull away.

"Please," he whispers lastly.

I sigh and give in. No one can say no to Jungkook, "okay..."

Then music starts playing from the background..by you know who...

Ugh I just know it! BTS is in the bushes lurking around somewhere!
I narrow my eyes keeping on alert.

I place my hands on his shoulders and Jungkook gently places his on my waist.

We dance slowly, starting to get lost in our own world.

Before i can stop it I ask, "Jungkook, how do you feel about me?"

His eyes widen, "w-well isn't it obvious."

I bluntly say, "no."

"Wha-"

He lets go for second and scratches the back of his head, "um...it's obvious right?"

"No it's not. I want to hear it in words."

"Um..."

I sigh, "I-I'll say it than."

Taking a step back I take a deep breathe out.

"I love yo-"

Jungkook cups my mouth with his hand.

"No, not right now."

I confusedly look at him a s he removes his hand, "what do you mean?"

"Look, even I'm not going to say it right now. Please Mira not now."

"Wh-why?"

"Please. Just trust me. If you say it now, you'll regret it and...and so will I."

I nod and it's hard not to admit that I am hurt.

It hurts that my own- wait what is Jungkook to me exactly?

We continue dancing and I ask, "Jungkook, what are you to me?"

"I don't know." He whispers.

"Geez, you could be less mean."

"No, but I promise you, in the future, we will be official. Something that's not...this."

My eyes widen, "a...a proposal?!"

He smirks, "maybe.."

I blush even harder.

"I-I think we're crazy, dancing in the school parking lot like this to some cheesy music played by your stupid friends." I laugh and Jungkook chuckles with me.

"I'll miss this.." Jungkook starts and I  looks at him confusedly.

"Hopefully you won't be flat in future..." Jungkook mumbles silently.

I gasp, "I'm not flat!"

As I was about to ask what the hell Jungkook was taking about, I trip and fall on top of him.

I open my eyes and find my lips smack on top of Jungkook's.

"OH COME ONN!"

"Get a room already!"

"We'll pay for you"

"Yeah book them a hotel in Switzerland so they would freeze to death!"

I get up quickly before anything else happens and run back home because it's too late and  mom made my favourite food.

This dance was one of my favourite moments, I smile as I run home.

While Jungkook and BTS  well...

"WHY DO YOU INTERRUPT US EVERY TIME??!?" Jungkook shoutS.

"Kid you wanna die!" Rapmonster says and starts pacing behind Jungkook as he runs for his life.

"I'll teach you to respect your elders!" Rapmonster sadistically smiles.

"Yah Jungkook, better start running<3" Jin sings.

Suga yawns, "did I miss anything?"

"I have Lay's chips," J hope says.

"Yi Xing's?" V asks.

"No! Not that Lay!"

"HELLPPP MEH?!!" Jungkook runs frantically with a crazy Rapmonster chasing him who breaks everything he touches along the way.

Edited
----------------------------------------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIUMIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 13K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
105 11 11
A girl is placed between two men who love her, one is her long term boyfriend while the other is the monstrous ex who made her life a living hell. Sh...
143K 8K 28
Taehyung has spent years being bullied by Jungkook, but what happens when one project brings them closer and he finally can find out why. BoyXBoy Bu...
3.4K 170 28
nobody's life is a fairytale. Neither is Jeongukk's. This is a story of a fragile guy who has hidden under his cold and strong demeanour, Jeon Jeongg...