Silvaze: Arabian Nights

By GothNebula

Silver the young street thief that steals food and supplies to survive in the city called Agrabah. Blaze the... More

Hedgehog Thief
Market Place
Cave of Wonders
Sonic the Genie
Silver becomes a Prince
prince Sifal Qunfud
Magic Carpet Ride
Mephiles the traitor
Sonic's new master
Mephiles' Throne
Happy Ending

Princess of Agrabah

649 18 1
By GothNebula

Silver used the rug like a parachute and lands safely on the ground. He high-fives his cat Snow for succeeding in getting away from the guards.

"And now, esteemed effendi! We feast! All right!" Silver said and split the bread in two.

He is about to take a bite when he saw two children looking for food, one was a rabbit girl and the other was a fox boy with two tails. Silver looked at Snow who took a large bite of her bread.

Silver sighs and gets up to walk to the homeless children, not wanting to see them starve to death.

"Here, take it" Silver said and the children giggles in joy.

Snow tried to swallow her piece of bread but felt guilty; she gave her own bread to the kids too. They petted her for being a good kitty. Snow then noticed that Silver is walking into peers over the shoulders of people to see a prince.

"On his way to the palace, I suppose" a Bystander said.

"Another suitor to the princess" the second Bystander said.

All of a sudden, the rabbit girl and the fox boy ran through the bystanders. But the fox accidently ran in front of the horse and startled it.

"Out of my way you filthy brats!" the Prince was about to strike the fox boy with his whip, but Silver steps in and catches it.

"Hey! If I was as rich as you, I could afford some manners!" Silver said and threw back the whip.

"Ohh---...I teach you some manners" the Prince pushes him into a mud-puddle. The crowd laughs at him. Silver didn't mind that but Snow hated the mud so much. She shakes the mud off her fur.

"Look at that, Snow. It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends!" Silver said sarcastically.

That made the horse stop, the prince looked over his shoulder and a glare on his face, "Hmph! You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat"

Silver glared back as the Prince got in to the Palace. He gets up and ran towards the Prince.

"And the fleas will only mourn you" the prince finished and the door closed behind him before Silver could tackle him. He looked up that the door was very tall and big.

"I'm not worthless! And I don't have fleas!" Silver snarled and punched the door in anger. Snow walks up to Silver and nuzzled his leg to comfort him.

Silver sighs in sadness, "Come on, Snow. Let's go home"

As they head back home, Silver sang a bit.

Riffraff, street rat.

I don't buy that.

If only they'd look closer

Would they see a poor boy? No siree.

They'd find out, there's so much more to me

He let Snow sleep on a pillow with a blanket over her.

"Someday, Snow. Things are gonna change. We'll be rich, live in a palace, and never have any problems at all" Silver said, looking at the Palace.

That morning in the palace, the Prince storms in missing the parts of his rear end on his pants, exposing his undies.

"I've never been so insulted!" he shouted.

"You are not leaving so soon are you?" the sultan, a short, blue cat with golden eyes said.

"Good luck marrying her off! I'm leaving!" the Prince yelled and walks off in anger.

"Ohhhhh Blaze! Blaze!" the sultan shouted. She was sitting at the fountain with her pet tiger has the piece of the prince's pants in his mouth.

"Confound it, Asim! So, this is why Prince Achmed stormed out!" the Sultan asked Blaze.

"Oh, father. Asim was just playing with him, weren't you Asim" Blaze said, petting her tiger and took the piece of cloth away.

"You were just playing with that overdressed, self-absorbed Prince Achmed, weren't you? Heheheh, ahem" Blaze giggled but then looked up at her angry father.

"Blaze, you got to stop rejecting every suitor that comes" the sultan said but that made Blaze upset as she gets up and walks to the cage filled with birds.

"The law says you...."

"Must marry a Prince" Blaze looked away, finishing her father sentence.

"By your next birthday!" the Sultan said.

"The law is wrong" Blaze shook her head in annoyance and opened the small gate door to grab one bird to help her calm down from all the stress she's having.

"You only got three more days" the sultan said.

"Father, you know I hate being forced into this. If only I could find the right prince to marry that has the heart of love and kindness" Blaze said, petting the bird.

"Blaze, it's not only this law. I'm not going to be around forever. And I just want to make sure you're taken care of, provided for" the sultan said, putting the bird back in the cage after Blaze handed him over it.

"Try to understand. I've never done a thing on my own. I've never had any real friends" Blaze said. Asim looks up growling.

"Except you, Asim" Blaze corrected. Allah goes back to sleep smiling.

"I never been outside the palace walls" Blaze sighs and looks down at the water fountain to see the fishes.

"But Blaze you are a princess" the Sultan said.

"Maybe I don't wanna be a princess anymore!" Blaze splashed the water in anger.

"Ohhhhh!!!" the Sultan shook his head and goes away, "Our god Allah forbid you to have any daughters" the Sultan said while going in to a model of the town.

Blaze goes up to the cage to release the doves out from the cage.

-

"I don't get where she got this from. Her mother was pricky as she" He sighs until a figure appeared, "Oh Mephiles, my advisor"

"My life is to serve you my lord" Mephiles said and bows respectably to the Sultan.

"It's about the suitor business. Blaze refuses to choose a husband. I'm at my wits end" the Sultan said.

"Arrrr! Wits end" Jet squawks.

"Oh, have a cracker" the Sultan shoves a cracker in Jet's mouth.

"Your majesty certainly has a way with dumb animals" Mephiles said. Jet glared at him with his mouth full.

"Now then. Perhaps I could divine a solution for this throny problem"

"Anything I can help you with?" the sultan asked.

Mephiles looked at the mystic blue diamond ring on the Sultan's finger, "I would require a mystic blue diamond" he said, about to take the ring.

"My ring? But it has been with the family for decades" the Sultan held it back.

"It's necessary to find a princess a suitor. Don't worry" Mephiles held his snake staff in front of the Sultan, it got swirls in the eyes.

"Everything will be fine" Mephiles said to him.

"Everything will be fine" the Sultan repeated, hypnotized.

"The diamond" Mephiles said.

"Here, Mephiles" he held out the ring for him, "Whatever you need will be fine"

"You are most gracious my liege. Now run along and play with your toys" Mephiles said and pushes the Sultan to the model town.

"That would be pretty good" the Sultan said.

Once they're away from the Sultan, Mephiles' grin turns to an angry frown.

Jet spits out the cracker, "BLEAH! I can't take this anymore! lf l gotta choke down on one more of those moldy, disgusting crackers..." Jet complained.

Mephiles pulls down the rope object that opens a secret passage, and he still hears his parrot complaining in greedy, "Calm yourself, Jet"

"Soon l will be sultan, not that addle-pated twit" Mephiles said while going up the stairs.

"And then l stuff the crackers down his throat" Jet grinned, "Haha!"

-

That night, Blaze was wearing a disguise to hide her princess outfit so that she can escape from the palace and move on with her life. She quietly walks to the tree that leads to the wall for her to climb over.

But then her tiger Asim pulled her cloak, begging her not to leave the palace.

"I'm sorry Asim. But l can't stay here and have my life lived for me.

I'll miss you" she got down and hugs him before leaving the palace.

Asim helps her up to climb higher on the tree.

Blaze looked down at her one last time before going down on the other side.

Asim lies down in sadness to see that Blaze is no longer here anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 6K 40
[Arabian Nights meets Atlantis] She wants to save her family. He wants to save his people. After selling all of her belongings to survive, Alara has...
295 0 11
Aladdin is a lovable street urchin who meets Princess Jasmine and her sister, Princess Maddie, the beautiful daughters of the sultan of Agrabah. Whil...
1.3K 19 10
This is a new version. Y/n L/n is a kind hearted girl who live her life as a street rat since her parents died but unlike Katsuki Bakugo, the young P...
5.2K 90 40
Aladdin, an orphaned boy, plagued by one bad luck after the other that follows him like a shadow, is barely able to make a living. He takes a badly...