In Love With A Stripper

Galing kay tumblrchilddd

You'll have to read ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. I USUALLY TAKE PICTURES FROM THE INTERNET AN... Higit pa

Prolouge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
NEW BOOK OUT
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
CHECK IT OUT!!!
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

17.

4.7K 155 52
Galing kay tumblrchilddd

King

I looked down at Ember as she laid her head in my lap, fast asleep.

Even after all the fucked up shit I told her, she still here fa a nigga. That's how you kno' she gon always be by side. That's how I kno' she really and truly loves me.

I kno' if I would've told Kristin some shit like dat and pushed her, I wouldn't see her ass fa a week...maybe more.

I sighed as so many thoughts raced through my mind. I can't believe I didn't kno' about the shit my "father" was doin' ta Ember. I blame myself for it. How could I not notice it? What the hell was I thinkin'? I kno' it had ta be a reason why she sometimes would come into my room and cry herself ta sleep. That's really fuckin' with me.

She don't want me ta hurt him but fuck dat shit. He asked fa it. It had my blood boilin' when she told me how it all started.

Ember stretched her arms out above her head before looking at me. "Hey," she said in a sleepy voice.

"Wassup?" I said, looking directly into her deep brown eyes.

"You okay? I know a lot is on your mind right now."

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm still takin' everything in."

"How's Kristin doing?" she asked, sitting completely up.

"She not showin' any progress yet. I'm still prayin' fa her and dat she make it through this. Even though I done her down bad, she still my wife. I still love her, yunno?"

"Of course I do. Why would you marry her if you didn't?" she said, tossin' her lips to the side.

"So, you gon ever tell me about them lil niggas you use ta fuck with in college? Since you stop hittin' me up and everything."

She chuckled before putting her legs under her bottom to sit on them. "Well, there was only two. The only thing I liked about them was the fact that they were cute. Yeah, they were nice guys but they weren't you. My problem was I kept trying to turn them into you. It was stupid, I know."

"Sure was. I'm the one and only," I chuckled.

"Whatever. You had any girlfriends in college?"

"I had one my last year of college. Ion kno' what the hell I was thinkin'. Yeah, she was a lil cutie but she didn't have any brains. I'm still tryna figure out how the hell she got into college," I said, earnin' a laugh from Ember.

"She was that dumb?"

"Dumb as hell, I swear. I ain't never seen anything like it," I said, smiling ta myself.

"Did Claire like her?"

"Hell no. She don't like nobody but you. Ion know why, you ain't even allat," I joked.

"Boy, you know I'm the shit. Let's not go there," she said, flipping her ponytail.

"You keep flippin' dat shit it's gon fall right out ya head."

"I guess. How did you and Kristin get together."

I stoked my goatee as I tried to remember where we met. Yeah, it's sad dat I actually have ta think about it. "We met each other again at Walmart. I instantly remembered who she was so I said wassup. All I was gon do was speak and go about my day but she asked me fa my number. Then, it all went from there."

"Wow, so romantic," she said before raisin' up off the sofa. I watched as she slid her black heels on and pulled down her dress. "Can you drop me off at home. I have to go to work in like an hour. I need to go get changed.

I nodded before picking up the keys ta my Lamborghini. She followed behind me to the back garage.

I put in the code on the small white key pad for the garage door to raise up. Once the door was up, we hopped in the car and I took off.

"How long you plan on workin' up there?" I asked out of curiosity. I was hoping it wasn't fa long. I really didn't like dat shit.

"Until I build up enough courage to go apply for what I really want to do. I'm so afraid about what might happen. What if no one wants to hire me. They might not even take me seriously since I'm so young."

"I believe in you. As much as you don't want ta hear this, imma tell you anyway. Strippin' is not meant fa you. You can do so much more with yo life. I kno' how intelligent you are, and I know you're capable of better things. I only want what's best for you," I said as I got onto the highway.

"Thank you," she said, givin' me a small smile.
*********

After dropping Ember off, the only thing that occupied my mind was my 'father'. Dat nigga didn't kno' how bad he had it comin'. Touchin' on a young ass girl.

I pulled into the driveway of my mama's house. It was occupied by her car along with my Aunt Belinda.

Turnin' the car off, I got out and made my way up the steps and towards the door. I knocked and waited fa somebody ta come answer the door.

"Hey nephew," my Aunt Belinda said, smiling at me. She was only a couple of years older than me, 2 to be exact.

"Wassup. Where mama at?" I asked.

"She's in the living room,, arguing on the phone with that no good bastard."

I nodded before making my way towards the living room. I looked around ta see dat there were no longer pictures of my father hangin' up. "Hey ma." I said, kissin' her cheek.

She had dried tears on her face. It explained why her eyes were glossed over. Seeing my mother cry was always hell fa me. "Ma, he ain't nothin' ta cry over. You'll find better. You kno' I'm here fa you," I said, rubbing my thumb across her warm hand.

"I know. I just can't believe he did that to my poor baby. I hope she's not mad at me."

"Nah, not at all. Ember loves you," I said, causin' her ta slightly smile.

The smile on her face quickly faded. I frowned as I tried to figure out why it faded so fast. "What's wrong?"

"When I asked him why did he do it, he said because she never stopped him. I can only imagine what Ember went through," she said, wipin' away a fallin' tear.

"Where he at?" I asked, my jaw clenching up.

"He ain't worth going to jail for, Kingston. You have your whole basketball career ahead of you. Don't let his dumb ass ruin it."

"I jus want ta talk to him," I lied. I wanted ta kill dat nigga.

"You think I'm stupid? You kno' damn well you don't just want to talk to him. Na go on head and eat. Your food is in there on the table."

I shook my head as I made my way down the short hall and into the kitchen. Removing the paper towel that covered a plate full of food, I picked it up and put it in the microwave.

Mama didn't have ta tell me where he was at. I surely was gon find out.

"So how has my nephew been? I hear you got married. I knew you and Ember was gon tie the knot one day," Aunt Belinda said, walking into the kitchen. She had a confident smile on her face like she knew what she was talkin' bout.

"Nah, I'm not married ta Ember," I chuckled.

She raised a brow at me. "The hell. Who you to married then?" she asked, shruggin' her shoulders as if she was upset.

"Kristin Harrington," I said, taking a sip of the cherry koolaid that was beside my plate.

"You saying her name like I'm supposed to know who she is. I never heard of her before," she said rollin' her eyes.

Her and Ember had a tight ass bond. I could see why she's upset.

All of my family loves Ember. Nobody seems to like Kristin.

"Well Auntie, if you wanted ta see her, you should've came ta my weddin'."

"Ain't nobody wanna see her. I'm glad I didn't go," she said, before walkin' out of the kitchen. She'll get over it later.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I dug it out ta see Ember's name flashin' across the screen. "Whoa," I answered.

"You want to go out to eat after I get off of work? I'm starved."

"Yeah, you payin?"

"Hell no. You have money so make sure you bring your wallet."

"I'll be there in a bit."
******

Ember

I sat on the small love seat in my dressing room as I waited for King to show up. I was excited about my little dinner date with him. It wasn't anything major. Just two friends, having dinner.

"It's Andre. Why is this damn door locked?" She said, causing me to roll my eyes.

I slowly got up and answered the door. "What?" I said, agitated with her presence.

"Why aren't you on the floor? They have a man up in here askin' for you. He knows you by your real name."

"What does he look like?"

"He's like in his early 40's, not that cute, and dressed up in a suit. Shit, I don't know. All I know is he asked for a private session with you so come on."

"I've never done a private session."

"Well tonight will be your first night. He looks like a big spender so bring your satchel," she said before sashaying down the hall.

My eyes watered as I made my way down the red velvet hall. I was so nervous. As I walked through the club, I noticed a few men looking at me. The girls that were dancing for them gave me dirty looks before whipping their cheap weaves.

All the dancers had something against me in here. I bet they would never step to me though.

I finally made it to the other end of the strip club where the private dance rooms where located.

I walked into room number 4, and turned the small lock to lock the door. Yes, I was mentally panicking, but I could do this.

I could see his silhouette on the dark side of the room. The point of the private dance was for them not to be seen. They could only see us.

Not knowing who he was made me a little more comfortable.

I slowly walked over to the pole and grazed my hand over the cold surface. I danced around it for a few seconds before hopping on it.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Persuasion," I said seductively.

I got off of the pole and stood directly in front of him before bending down and whipping my head black up.

"Come closer," he mumbled.

Slowly but surely, I walked over to him. As the silhouette begin to become clear, my heart dropped.

Samuel was looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. "H-How did you know I was here," I said, stumbling over my words.

"I have my ways," he smirked.

I turned around and sprinted towards the door but he pressed me against the door.

"Where you going beautiful?" he said, sending chill down my spine.

Tears fell down my cheeks as his voice rang throughout my ears.

"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone," I pleaded.

"You're certainly not a little girl anymore," he said, kissing my shoulder.

I screamed as loud as I can causing him to hardly bang my head against the door twice.

"Scream again and I'll do worse than that."

My body slumped down as I grew weak. He picked me and brought me over to a couch that was in the corner of the room. "Please don't hurt me," I begged, as tears constantly fell.

My entire world was spinning.

"Please," I said as he began to yank the few pieces of clothing I had on off.

I felt so exposed and vulnerable.

"I think she's in here," I heard Andre's voice say.

A worried look appeared on Samuel's face. "If you tell anyone about this, I will come back for you," he said before quickly disappearing through what looked like a back door. I had no idea that it was there.

The door opened and Andre and King appeared. King rushed over to me once he saw the condition I was in. "What the fuck? What happened he said," an extremely worried look covering his face.

I tried to speak but ended up breaking down. Who's know what would've happened if King never showed up. He's my hero. I will always have love for him.

He removed his white and black sweater and put it over my head so it covered most of my body. "It's okay baybeh, I'm here now. I'm not gon leave you," he said, pulling me into a tight embrace as I cried.

"You gotta tell me who did this to you," he said, noticing blood dripping from the top of my head.

I didn't know if I should tell him. Samuel said if I told anyone, he'd come back.

What if he really would come back?
******

Sorry for the wait

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
     Princess Nesh👑💍

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.4K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€
3.2M 78.4K 77
This is a story about a girl who grew up at a broken home. Her dad was never there. Her mom was a drug addict and left her just to be with a man that...
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
17.4K 1.2K 61
@badgalriri liked your post @brysontiller started following you @augustalsina mentioned you in a comment: @romanempire ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ @chrisbrownofficial comme...