Player II: Accustomed To The...

Galing kay Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... Higit pa

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.One
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Five
Twenty.Six
‼️
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Two
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Twelve

6.3K 338 365
Galing kay Love_Bri94

Sabrina

Two Weeks Later

"You're face is getting so chubby." I pinched Ronnie's cheek as we sat in a cafe not too far from campus.

He laughed while gently pushing my hand away. "I've been eating almost everyday with you."

"Don't blame that on me, eating is always your idea."

"Whatever."

"How's your daughter?"

"She's cool, getting bigger day by day. Her first birthday is coming up, I swear it feel like she was just born."

"Aww, babies do grow up fast. I think when I finally have kids, I'm going to cry on every birthday."

He laughed. "That's weak. They have to grow up."

"I know, I'm just a sensitive person that's all."

"Softy." His thumb rubbed my cheek. "So we going painting this weekend?" He asked while playing with the loose strings that hung from my jeans.

"Yeah, I have nothing else planned."

"Will your father, I mean boyfriend be cool with that?"

Rolling my eyes, I tossed my hand at him. "Chris will be just fine."

"You need to tell yo nigga he ain't gotta be so insecure."

"He isn't insecure just very......possessive."

"Possessive can turn into bad things, like a restraining orders."

"I said possessive, not crazy. We're fine, he's fine. He has nothing to worry about."

"Oh really?" Ronnie's teeth pierced into his bottom lip as he leaned in closer to me.

As soon as he got really close my phone buzzed. Quickly jumping back I picked it up off the table.

It was Chris.

Love😍💏💍 - Found a few houses that we can look at today. Meet me at the apartment so we can ride together - 3:14pm

Okay - 3:14pm

"I hate to leave but I have to make a few runs." I said while digging through my purse for cash.

Ronnie grabbed my hand. "Chill I got it, get out of here before your possessive boyfriend goes crazy."

I got up and grabbed all of my things. "Goodbye Ronald."

"Goodbye Beautiful."

Quickly turning, I rushed out the cafe to hide my cheeks that were turning red. I climbed inside of my car and took a deep breath. I watched as he talked to the waitress while paying for our food. After gawking I finally pulled off and made my way home.

Pulling in the parking lot, I pulled in my spot next to Chris. He sat on the hood of his Camaro while smoking a cigarette. I got out, went over to him and snatched it out his mouth. "Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Its to relieve some stress, my bad." He said while putting his hands up.

"I'm guessing you want your NBA career to be short lived huh?"

"No baby, I don't know what I was thinking." He pulled to him. "You smell like food where you coming from?"

"Grabbing a bite to eat with Tiara and if I smell like food I need to go jump in the shower right quick."

"We gotta head out. Daddy will clean you off later." His hand smacked and grabbed my ass, causing chills to come over me.

Yes I do have this 'thing' for Ronnie but he'll never compare to Chris. I'm literally addicted to this man and madly in love with him. I wouldn't ruin that for anybody.

We climbed into his car then pulled off.

"You know the apartment manager is complaining about you taking a 3rd spot." I told him.

"He'll be alright. We'll be gone soon so he can shut up crying."

I chuckled then picked up my phone and started scrolling through Instagram.

"So our anniversary coming up and I want to do something dope. I think we need that." He said.

"What do you want to do?"

"I think we're overdue for a nice vacation somewhere we can have fun and do shit like site seeing and zip lining."

"I'd love to but Chris I just took off a lot of time from school and work for that Miami trip."

His jaw clinched and he focused on the road.

"I'm not saying no baby."

"Forget I even brought it up."

"Chris don't be like that."

"I ain't being like nothing, it's just crazy how you don't even want to spend our anniversary doing something nice. But whatever man."

"Here you go trying to start with me."

"I'm just stating the fucking obvious. You don't want to do shit with me lately. It feel like I ain't even got yo full attention no more. Like your heart is somewhere else. I never thought I'd even be saying this shit about you. But I feel like the girl I fell in love with is slowly disappearing."

Taking a deep breath I sat back in my seat. "Baby I don't know why you feel that way."

"Stop trying to play like I'm stupid Bri. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing is going on with me. Maybe the stress from school and work is making me seem different."

"That ain't it."

"What do you think it is then Chris?"

He just looked at me. "We'll talk later." He pulled in front of this beautiful house in Tarzana.

"Chris this is beautiful."

He just climbed out the car while slightly slamming the door. I rolled my eyes and climbed out as well.

A girl came out the house. She wasn't your typical real estate agent. Her boobs sat up in her shirt and her pencil skirt showed off her curves.

"Hey Chris!" She smiled wide while walking up to him with her arms stretched.

My eyes grew as they hugged each other.

What the fuck is this?!

"Sabrina this is Lira, she's a close friend of mine and a real estate agent." Chris said.

What was she before this? A stripper? The fuck! I sized her up then walked inside the house. I could hear her and Chris talking before they came inside.

"I think this house would be perfect for you two, there's so much space for you guys to do whatever you want. Chris tells me you're into art Sabrina, all of these big beautiful walls that you can fill with paintings. You guys can take a look around and see more of this beautiful home."

Chris walked up to me and grabbed my hand and we headed upstairs.

We didn't say much, just looked around. This house was very nice but I wasn't in love with it and plus the neighbors could see right through the bedroom windows.

"What you think?"

"That the real estate agent has a stage name."

He sucked his teeth. "Don't start."

"Where did you meet her?"

"Back in school. I found her business page on Instagram, she got a lot of good clientele so I called her."

"Naw I ain't feeling this."

He laughed. "I got one word for you." Chris walked up to my face. "Ronnie."

With that he walked out the room and down the stairs. I sat down on the bed that was in there and groaned. So he hired her to teach me a lesson or something? I really hate his ass at times.

"Baby, let's go to the next house." Chris yelled.

I got up and headed out.

"I thought you two would love this house." Lira said.

"It's nice, I'd just like something with a little more privacy." I said.

"Well the next house will be perfect, it has a security gate and cameras and with Chris being a basketball star I know he'd enjoy that." She rubbed his arm.

My nose flared as I watched Chris bite his lip at her.

Now he's being fucking disrespectful.

I walked out the house and waited for the door to unlock which took forever. I didn't even care about the next house. I honestly wanted to go.

Once I got inside the car I pulled my phone out and went to my text messages with Ronnie.

I wish we could go painting today, I need to release some stress - 4:56pm

Ronnie☺️ - What's stopping you? - 4:59pm

Still out with Chris 🙄 - 5:03pm

The driver door opened and I quickly locked my phone and placed it in my lap.

"So you think by flirting in my face is going to teach me a lesson."

"Who said I was trying to teach you a lesson? You got friends and I do too. What's the problem?"

"You're ignorant as fuck. I hope you know that."

"Oh now I'm ignorant?" He laughed.

"Very! I'm not flirting with Ronnie in your face."

"You don't have to but I know you like that nigga. Sabrina if the thought of you cheating on me crosses your mind you better leave me now. Cause if that shit happens it's gone be a cold day in hell."

"Are you threatening me?"

He just gave me a cold stare before pulling off like an idiot.

Maybe Ronnie was right, he is crazy.

Christopher

After looking at the last house we went to grab something to eat.

We haven't said a word to each other since the first house. She got me fucked up if she think she about to trip about me having friends and she still seeing that nigga I told her to stay away from.

I know that she was with him earlier. I planned on surprising her when she got out of class but what do I see? Her and him.

And I most definitely followed them to that fucking cafe. Rubbing on his cheek, he playing with her jeans. It's taking everything in me not to choke her until she turns blue.

What is it with this nigga? What he got that I don't? I know I've fucked up before but it was once and I've treated her like a queen once we got back together.

I don't deserve this shit.

But I had to play it cool. If Sabrina really loves me she'll keep it 100 with me and let me know what's up.

"So which house did you like?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "The second one."

"Me too, I think it's perfect for us."

"Yeah." She grinned.

I watched her as she took a sip from her drink.

"Sabrina can you be honest with me?"

She nodded.

"You love me right?" I asked.

"Of course I do."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes....Do you trust me?"

"Honestly, lately I don't."

She shifted in her seat.

"Id rather you be honest with me about what's really going on with you before I find out on my own." I said.

Her face balled up. I already knew that the Krista situation was running through her head.

"And I know I wasn't honest with you before but that was years ago, I've been honest with you since then. Sabrina all I want to know is how you really feel about this nigga Ronnie."

"Why do you keep bringing him up?! I already told you not to worry about him."

"You telling me one thing but I fucking know that it's something else."

"Chris."

"Tell me Sabrina."

"I don't want to do this here."

"Just tell me."

"Can we finish this conversation when we get home? Please?"

"Yes or no?"

She stared at me for a while, her eyes turned red. That basically gave me my answer.

"I'm not hungry no more." I tossed my napkin on the table and stormed out.

Once I got to the car I sat there.

"FUCK!" I hit the steering wheel then covered my face.

Eventually she got in.

I was too pissed to even drive right now.

"Chris I love you and only you."

"Man you don't love me! How can you love me and have feelings for another nigga? It don't fucking work like that."

"To be honest it's been a while since I've felt genuinely happy with you. Before you got drafted you kept a smile on my face. You were there whenever I needed you."

"So he makes you happier than I do?"

"He understands me."

"Well since that's the case, go be with that nigga." I leaned over and opened the door. "Get the fuck out my car."

She looked at me surprised. The longer she was in my face the more pissed I got.

"I SAID GET OUT!" I yelled.

She jumped out and slammed my door.

I quickly pulled off.

Ain't no bitch about to sit up and play me!

FUCK HER!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.3K 321 42
Aaliyah got lost and ran into you so you help her find her dad, she likes you so you get a job offer to become her nanny but what will happen when yo...
3.8K 50 27
Julia doesn't know who Chris is, although her sister does and gets tickets to his concert. What happens when he comments on her page? Read to find out
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition
75.9K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?