Worth The Wait

By twicex2

*Tzuyu felt like the world suddenly stopped and her heart beat abnormally faster than normal when Mina's drea... More

CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Finale

CH 1

6.5K 140 76
By twicex2

She didn't know how she ended up standing at the back of overly excited girls huddled on one corner screaming their lungs out. Oh yeah, her best friend, Chaeyoung, dragged her all the way from their locker to the school's parking area just to get a glimpse of whoever was about to make a grand entrance.

"Chaeng, come on! I don't wanna be late for my first class on the first day of school!" She exclaimed, tugging the smaller girl's arm.

"They're here! Oh my gosh!!!"

"J-TRINITY!!!"

She heard some of the girls screamed. They started thrashing and jumping as if getting possessed.

"Wait, Tzuyu! They are coming!" Chaeyoung yanked her arm back and started jumping, trying to get a view of the newly arrived car.

Since Tzuyu was one of the tallest students in school, it wasn't hard for her to see through the crowd of hysterical fan girls in front, including her smol best friend.

A girl stepped out of the car from the passenger's side and girls around them started shouting.

"SANA! I LOVE YOUUUU!"

"AHHH SHE'S SO CUTE AND SEXY! ASDFGH!"

"GO OUT WITH ME, SANA CHAN!"

"WE MISSED YOU SANAAAAA!"

Sana, she was -- *AUTHOR: Okay guys, I'll leave it up to you to imagine how the girls look like throughout the story*

Sana winked at the almost "going crazy" fan girls.

"OMFG! I'M DEAD! ASDFGH!!" One of the fan girls screamed at the top of her lungs.

Second girl got out not too long after Sana emerged.

"EEEEEK HERE COMES MOMO THE DANCING MACHINE!"

"MOMO WE MISSED YOUUUU!"

"HIRAI MOMO!"

"SHE LOOKS SO COOL!"

"EAT MY JOKBAL PLEASEEEE!"

The last one who got out of the car was --

"OMO MY LOVE MINAAAAA!"

"SO BEAUTIFUL!

"GODDESS MINA!!"

"NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, MINA-SSI!" Chaeyoung shouted amidst the loud crowd, clinging onto Tzuyu's arm with one hand while tiptoeing and the other hand was pointing to Mina's direction.

"Seriously, Chaeng?" Tzuyu's forehead creased, shocked at the sudden outburst of her friend.

"Look, Chewy! That's her! My crush!" Chaeyoung excitedly said, grinning like a baby dork.

Tzuyu just shook her head and looked back to where the trio at. She eyed each of them starting from Momo to Sana then Mina.

Momo, the dancing machine, looked like the coolest one amongst the three. Sana seemed like the most approachable, bubbly, and emitting both cuteness and sexiness at the same time. Last but not least, Mina, whom Tzuyu thought has this mysterious aura around her, dreamy eyes and perfectly sculpted face features.

All three girls has sharp and defined facet. Based on their looks and their names, there is no doubt they are foreign students like her, Tzuyu thought.

"Can we go now?" Tzuyu asked, starting to get impatient.

"Isn't she so beautiful? Jisoo sunbae is so lucky." Chaeyoung half-asked half-stated, ignoring Tzuyu's question.

"Jisoo?" Tzuyu asked.

"Mina's girlfriend."

Mina turned her head towards the direction of the frantic fan girls, where Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are.

Tzuyu felt like the world suddenly stopped and her heart beat abnormally faster than normal when Mina's dreamy eyes landed on her, it was the very first eye contact they had and she froze. It was only when another black car with pink rim stopped nearby J-Trinity's car that made Tzuyu snapped back to reality. She didn't know what just happened or what it meant so she just shrugged it off.

Four good looking girls got out of the said car as J-Trinity approached them and they greeted each other.

Mina went straight to the girl, who Tzuyu assumed was Jisoo, and embraced her while the latter gave a quick peck on Mina's cheek in return.

Tzuyu grimaced at the sight. She wasn't a big fan of same sex relationship but she surely wasn't a hater either, she just felt weird whenever she sees couples, in general, displaying affection in public or PDA-ing. However, she couldn't deny the fact that the couple was extremely gorgeous and looked perfectly good together.

By the way the girls were giggling and holding onto each other, they were obviously saying something sweet or flirtatious or whatever cheesy stuff, Tzuyu thought, getting annoyed as to why she had to stay there and watch those people she didn't even know or care about.

--------------------------------------------------

When the bell rang, everybody dispersed and went straight to their respective classes.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were already sitting inside their classroom. Fortunately for them, their teacher was not there yet.

"You never told me your crush is a girl." Tzuyu said, looking intently at Chaeyoung.

"Oh I thought you knew since we are in an all-girls school." Chaeyoung said. She was busy doodling something on her notebook, big smile plastered on her face.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Was it always like that? I mean girls and YOU "fangirling" over them." She asked teasingly.

Chaeyoung hummed in response.

"They are one of the most popular groups here along with Blackpink, those other four girls you saw earlier with them. But J-Trinity is even well known in other schools." Chaeyoung explained.

"Really?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, my brother likes Sana unnie and he said his classmates are crushing on them too." Chaeyoung stopped doodling and finally looked at Tzuyu.

"They are Japanese. Foreigners like you, Chewy." She added.

"Oh." was all Tzuyu managed to say as their teacher already entered the room.

"J-Trinity huh.." She mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 19
How will Chaeyoung get back at her old high school nemesis? By going after her enemy's younger sister, Myōi Mina, of course. _________ Chaeyoung stop...
10.4K 675 40
"GIRLF-" Momo immediately puts her hand to cover her mouth and stifle a laugh. "G- girl- Ya, Son Mina! That is not just weird! That is beyond weird!"...
37.8K 761 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
180K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...