Jerrie One shots

By bee16bj

Jerrie One shots More

Perfect
Best Friends
I'm here
'Til the last second of infinity
Anything
Fallen
Imperfections
Regrets
Regrets Pt. 2
Wait for me
WHYYYYYYYYYY
Let you go
Merry Christmas
Under the mistletoe
Remember me
Please read

Savior

9.7K 126 27
By bee16bj

Perrie's POV

I watch her from afar. Drinking and crying her heart out because of her stupid ex. Damn that bastard. I walked over to the bar and grabs a drink with me. I gulped it down my throat and made my way to get her.

I watched her walking towards the dance floor and sways her hips from side to side, allowing a man grinds on her ass. I stomped my feet towards them and grabbed her by her arm.

"What the fuck?! We're having a good time here!" the guy yelled through the loud music. I just ignored him and continues dragging the beautiful brunette with me.

"Let gooo of meee. I'm gonna dance all night. Whooo!" Jade whines drunkenly whilst pulling her hand back but failed miserably because I'm obviously much stronger than her.

"No, I won't let you go. And another no, because I'm taking you home." I said sternly but she just pouts her lips. I groaned because that is one of my weaknesses. I know she doesn't know me but I know her a lot. That may sound so creepy but I don't care. I wanna help her get through her heartbreak. Even if it meant breaking my heart.

"Who are you? Oh! You are Perrie from my math class. Perry? Perry the platypus." she laughs at her own statement and I can't help but smile. I grabbed her by her waist and made our way outside.

She continues whining and pouting so I had to do something to stop her.
I caried her bridal style so she won't slip off of me and I can take her home. It's pretty late right now.

"Jed?" my heart fall into pieces hearing her say his name. I know it's not right to take advantage of her while she's vulnerable. But this is my only way to be close to her.

Well, they just broke up a week ago. And I can say that Jade really loves him so much to the point where she always come to school with a tired looking face and bags under her eyes. I always observe far from her to make sure she's okay and to protect her. That motherfucking bastard had the nerve to hurt her just for another girl.

I looked down once again to see a sleeping beauty in my arms. She looked like a total Goddess. She's so cute without even trying. Her tear stained cheeks were visible and I can't help but frown a little. She's been crying over someone who's stupid enough to let perfection go. I sighed when I reached the parking lot and put her inside my car. I made my way inside after and buckled her seat belts. I looked at her and kissed her forehead, lingering my lips there for a few seconds before pulling away and started the engine and drove towards her house.

"I'll always be here, Jadey, to fix you up when you're falling apart." I mumbled under my breath.

-

I woke up a bit late that morning, like always. I groaned and stood up, doing my morning routines before going to the school.

When I reached the school, I saw a familiar brunette on one of the benches along the hallway. I knew it was Jade. I walked towards her and sat on the empty space beside her.

"You know, crying is fine after break ups. But you don't need to cry everyday. Just once is enough and after that, you need to stand up for yourself and begin again." I started. She looked up and I can tell that she's been crying since her eyes were bloodshot. She looks at me intently while wiping her cheeks.

"And who are you to say that to me?" wow. She has the attitude. I chuckled lowly and hand her my handkerchief. She refused taking it so I grabbed her hand and gave it to her.

"You need it. Stop crying okay? You're too beautiful to cry. And I'm Perrie Edwards, from your math class." I introduced and stretched my hand out and pulling it back unwillingly after noticing she's been staring at me for a while and didn't bother to shake my hand.

"Jade, you've been hurt so bad. I wanna make you happy. I think it's not right to do this but I want to be your girlfriend until your heart heals. I'm gonna make you happy, I promise. And by the time you're fine enough to stand by yourself again, I promise I won't bother you no more and I will be the happiest girl if that will happen."

-

Jade's POV

I don't know her that much. Yes I know her name but why is she telling me this? We barely even met.

I've been hurt so bad when me and Jed broke up. I did everything I could to make him stay but he didn't and I think it is really the end for the both of us. I stare at Perrie and I can see the sincerity in her ocean blue eyes. I almost got lost into it but I mentally shook my head and focused.

"Did you really meant what you said?" I asked her again. She gave me a toothy grin and nods her head. "I know we barely even talk. But I meant what I said earlier." she said and I can't help but smile which is new to me since the break up.

Well, it's not bad to be with her. And I think she's nice, why not give it a shot?

"Okay. But only for a month." I replied. She grins from ear to ear and embraced me into a tight but comfortable hug. I was shock at the sudden gesture.

"Thank you so much Jadey. You won't regret this." she said excitedly when we pulled away. I smiled at her and thought about the decision I've made.

I hope it'll turn good.

-

After a week or so, the brunette finds herself getting more comfortable being with Perrie. The blonde always makes sure of the smaller girl's safety. She gives her a ride everyday, not wanting her to walk or drive alone. She always give her something, and makes her feel special each and everyday. Whispers sweet nothings into her ear, and sometimes visits the older Geordie in her house and cuddles with her until sunset. Perrie was always there to grab and hug her whenever she sees Jed with her new girl. She would comfort the small girl until she stops crying. Jade couldn't ask for more. She can feel herself slowly moving on from her ex but that doesn't mean she already loves Perrie because she doesn't. Well at least, that's what she thought.

They grew closed towards each other and inseparable after the confession of Perrie. They look so cute together and no one could separate them. Even the students think they were dating but for Jade, Perrie is her new found best friend.

Perrie makes her feel happy and confident. Just like now, they were sitting under the tree at the park near the taller girl's apartment. She brings her here every weekend, trying to help her get things off of her mind.

"That was hilarious!" The brunette said in between laughs. Perrie told her about her childhood memories and that made the petite girl get into her state right now. The blonde pouted and folds her arms across her chest.

"That wasn't funny. You're hurting me, Jadey." she said jokingly and pouts even more. Jade couldn't figure out what she was feeling inside just simply looking at the younger Geordie's adorable face. She smiles childishly and poked the pale girl's cheek. Suddenly, all her heartaches faded away and she couldn't think of anyone else but the blonde beside her.

"I'm sorry, Pezza. But honestly, it was really funny." she laughed again making Perrie groan but soon fades away when Jade snuggles closer to her and buried her head in her chest. The frown leaving her face and being replaced by a huge smile. She's always liked the small girl.

She wraps her arm around her waist protectively upon hearing the brunnette's soft giggles against her chest.

"Thank you, Perrie. For making me happy. It's just been 2 weeks and I think I'm starting to heal. And that's because of you. Thank you for being there always. I am so happy I agreed to this...for me being your girlfriend. But most of all, thank you for being such a great best friend." Perrie could feel her heart breaking by Jade's word. friend. Yeah that's what she is for her. Just a simple friend. She heaved a heavy sigh and laced her fingers with the petite girl's.

"It's no problem, Jade. And besides, I'll always be here when you need me. I'm gonna make you happy 'til the day you say I'm not worth your time anymore. 'Til the day you want to end this thing between us." Perrie said with a sad smile, and looked down at the girl whose chin is on her chest and looking at her as if she was the only thing matters in the world. Jade brought her hand up and cupped the blonde's face.

"We might end this thing between us soon, but I'll never ever forget you. You are worth my time. You are a great friend of mine and I can't just let you slip off of me that easily. I want you near me always. To protect me. To cuddle me. To soothe me. To love me." The smaller girl said, whispering the last sentence. The blonde girl, not able to hear the last words, looked down once again on the brunette and gave her a confused look.

"What was that?" She asked. Jade's eyes widened and a blush slowly creeping its way on both sides of her cheeks. "Nothing, let's just finish this." she said, talking about their ' little date'. Perrie smiles at her and kissed her forehead lovingly as Jade sunk back down on the younger Geordie's chest, inhaling her scent and thought about something.

-

*Knock! Knock!*

Jade groans and buried her face into her pillow once more as she could hear loud knocks on her door. She ignored it for a while before getting up as the bang on the door gets louder and louder.

Once opening it, she saw her friend Leigh Anne standing by the door, with a stern look on her face.

"Hey Leigh, what's up?" the Geordie says and ushered her friend inside.

"Don't 'hey Leigh' me. Just go and get dress. We're late for school." Her friend stated and Jade can't help but laugh. "Yes, mother." she said playfully and laughs once more hearing the afro haired girl groan in mock disapproval.

She went upstairs and did her morning rituals. While she was doing this, she thought about the blonde that had been occupying her mind ever since they've met. She was sure she's still not completely over with her ex but she's slowly healing and that's a thank you for Perrie. She had been there when Jade needed her the most. Even though they only known each other for two weeks, the brunette could feel the butterflies inside her stomach and her constant blushing. She have to figure it out before things go wrong.

*SCHOOL*

"Oh my God! She looks so fucking hot!"

"Damn! I'd kill for her."

"I wanna date her but clearly she's taken by Jade Thirlwall."

Well, that's what Jade and Leigh Anne heard as they got into the campus. Obviously, they're talking about the PERRIE EDWARDS and her 'girlfriend'. Jade liked the idea but got curious as to why the students are talking about them early in the morning.

"Weird." she mumbles under her breath and drags Leigh Anne into their first class.

*Skip class.*

"Ms. Thirlwall, there's someone here for you." the teacher said and continues writing on the board. As Jade was about to stand, the bell had rang signalling for the next class. Students ran out of the room quickly without even waiting for the teacher to say anything. Jade stuffed her things inside her bag and got out as well, trying to find the person who's looking for her.

Once outside, she noticed a big crowd, circling a certain someone, or Jade would rather say, circling Perrie holding a guitar and flowers in her hand. She smiles at the smaller girl making her blush. The crowd noticed this and made a way for Jade to walk in. Jade had to stop herself from drooling over the blonde as she wore black ripped skinny jeans, plain white v-neck shirt, black converse, and to top it off, she wore her famous leather jacket making her look like a gorgeous badass. 

The boy behind her took the bouquet of flowers from her hand as she positions herself on a chair and the guitar on her and started strumming a catchy melody.

She started singing.

(I love you by: Avril Lavigne)

la la
la la la la
la la
la la la la

I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style

but that's not why I love you

Perrie stares at her as she started the song, looking at her eyes, getting lost to it. Jade tried so much not to cry as the feeling inside her chest hurts more at the loving smile of the badass in front of her. She admits, Perrie is a good singer. Students around them went silent, listening to her angelic voice that the brunette have been craving each and everyday.

And I, I like the way
you're such a star

but that's not why I love you

Hey do you feel do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel too?
Do you need do you need me?
Do you need me?

She reciprocated the staring thing and smiles at the blonde who is now walking towards her slowly. Jade can feel her heart beating rapidly inside her chest and she didn't know why. She always get this feeling whenever she's with Perrie.

You're so beautiful
but that's not why I love you

I'm not sure you know
That the reason
I love you is you
being you, just you

At her side, Jade could see a familiar guy on the other side of the crowd, watching the two interact with each other. She shrugs it off and focused on Perrie, standing in front of her.

yeah the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through

And that's why I love you

Perrie finishes the song as she smiles at the sight in front of her. Jade had her eyes close, savoring and feeling the lyrics of the song as it was dedicated just for her. The taller girl thanked the guy for holding the flowers for her and removed it from his grip, bringing them with her while she stares lovingly at Jade, who's slowly opening her eyes.

"Jade... this is for you. And I hope you like the song. I'm not really good at singing and doing all this stuffs but i tried my best to-" Perrie was interrupted when the petite girl took the flowers from her hand and attacked her with a very tight hug. The crowd around them 'awed' and stared at the couple lovingly. But there is one particular person who is not happy of what is happening.

Feeling tears spilling out of her eyes, Jade tightens her grip on the taller girl's shirt, not wanting to let go. No one has ever did this for her. To sing for her in front of people. To care for her that much. Not even her past lovers. Not even Jed. Only Perrie.

Perrie.

"Thank you so much for this Perrie. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. You have the best voice I've ever heard. Thank you for the flowers. Thank you for your efforts. Thank you for your time. Seriously, thank you for everything." she says and sobbed even harder, making it hard for her to speak. Perrie being Perrie, pulled away from the hug but still holding the brunette close by the waist and looked at her concerned.

"Baby, please stop crying. You don't need to thank me. I promised you that I'll do everything to make you happy, right? You're gorgeous in every way you do. So please stop crying." She said and wipes away the tears that are flowing from Jade's eyes. She leans a little closer to her and whispers something so Jade could only hear. Their faces are only an inch apart and the smaller girl fought the urge to kiss her because she badly needed her affection.

"And I think in case you forgot, it's our third week of being a couple. Only one week, Jadey. If you're happy after this, I'll set you free and you can love whoever you want who is not stupid enough to hurt you. You deserves best. I wanted to to tell you that I'll be here always. Ready to catch you if you fall. I hope it's me though." Perrie said, trying her best not to slip off and tell Jade she loves her because she really do.

"Perrie..." The brunette trailed off. She was lost for words. The words from Perrie hurt her. It hurts thinking about ending their relationship. It hurts going for herself without Perrie by her side after a week. It hurts just thinking about letting go of the blonde.

"You don't have to say anything. Just let me make you happy." Perrie said one more time and hugs her tightly. Jade gave the hug back and buried her face in Perrie's chest, as the crowd began clapping their hands and cheering before walking away. This time, she realised something.

She's fallen in love with Perrie.

***

After the little show, Jade decided to go to the library to do some research, bringing Leigh Anne with her. She told her everything, again and her friend said she had seen the scene earlier and that she was very happy for the brunnette that she almost cry.

After about half an hour, Leigh Anne bid her goodbye to Jade saying she gad to go to her next class, leaving the petite girl alone. Jade sighed and continues researching, the smile never leaving her face. She felt relieve because she admitted to herself that she have feelings for Perrie. She was sure she's completely over with Jed. She wanted to tell Perrie what she truly feels for her and not to end their relationship anymore.

Halfway through her reading, she felt a presence behind her, watching her closely. She turn around only to be met by the ocean blue eyes that she adores... long time ago. Because there is just one person with blue eyes whom she thinks she loves so much right now.

"Jade... can we talk?" Jed asked and took the empty seat beside Jade.

Jade smiled at him, feeling overwhelmed that when she looked at him in the eyes, she doesn't feel anything towards him anymore like before. Not when she was still in love with him that whenever their paths cross, she can barely even walk and just wants to collapse to the ground and cry. But not now, because she's in love with someone else.

"Sure." she replied still smiling. "Jade, I think I need an explanation." Jed started as he started fidgeting. Jade nods telling him to go on. Maybe it is a way for them to be good. To have a closure. And to move on from their past.

"I was such a jerk for leaving you like that. I loved you so much and I still do. It's just hard for me to be with you because of my mom. She wants me to date Natalie because her dad wants me to. If not, then they'll take away my Dad's job. I don't know what to do that time. I didn't want to break things off with you. I truly loved you. But when my mum cried in front of me, I knew I had to make things right. I'm sorry for what I did Jade. I love you. And I want you back." Jed stopped and looked at Jade with tears in his eyes. Jade gasped but soon melted in her spot just looking at the guy's vulnerable state. She didn't expect that explanation. She thought Jed cheated on her and don't want her anymore. It was like a stab in her chest knowing Jed did anything for her.

Perrie hid behind the wall inside the library and let the tears fall freely from her eyes. Her heart's breaking at the sight of the two in front of her. She did her best to make Jade happy. And now, seeing the brunnette's expression glow because of Jed's explanation, it hurts her more knowing Jade is probably going back to him again. She loves Jade more than she could ever know.

"I love you, Jade. I hope you know that." She whispers and wipes the tears off of her cheeks and leave the two alone, her heart shattering into million pieces. She left... not being able to hear the words from Jade.

*

"Jed... Thank you for telling me the truth. I loved you too. I care for you. And I didn't regret meeting you and you breaking my heart. Because if it wasn't for you, I should've not met Perrie. She fixed me. She makes me happy. She does all the things you didn't do for me before. And I think I'm in love with her." Jade said with a smile just thinking about Perrie. Jed smiles at her.

"I know you do. And I'm happy for the both of you. I want you back but seeing you so happy with her, I could ask nothing more. Thank you for hearing my side Jade. And... Please tell her what you really feel. Time is ticking and we wouldn't know if we have time to tell our love ones what we truly feel for them. I've lost you before for being a sick bastard. And your happiness is what I've been praying always. Go and tell her what you feel." He encourages. Jade can't help but smile and hugs the boy really tight, Jed reciprocating the gesture while chuckling. Yes, he missed the brunnette.

"Thank you Jeddy. I'm gonna do it." Jade said once they pulled away from the hug and kissed him on the cheek. Jed smiled at her as she waved goodbye and disappeared from his sight.

-

A week had passed since the brunnette admitted her feelings. A week of torture. A week of hell. Perrie had been ignoring her since the day she sang for her. She didn't know why, but whenever she approaches the blonde, she just shrugs her off and ignore her for the rest of the day. Jade had been crying for a week because of this. She wanted Perrie. She is ready to admit her feelings to her. She is ready to make their relationship real and no more hidings. She is ready to show the blonde how much she needed her and how much she loves her.

It was Monday. Their fourth and last week pretending to be together. She was planning to tell Perrie she wanted to make it real. But she haven't seen her around nor heard a word from her. She's been ignoring her texts and calls, just giving Jade a cold shoulder. Jade sighed, stifling a cry and made her way towards her first class. Seeing no one inside the room, she went inside and walked towards the direction of her seat. But she stopped momentarily when she saw a really huge bag sitting on her chair. Confused, she grabbed the thing and examine it, making sure it is for her. Seeing Jade written outside the present, she opened it.

She gasped at the sight. It was a large brown teddy bear, with a heart on its front saying 'I love you'. She hugged it tight and put it aside, smiling from ear to ear. She looked at the bag as another thing was caught by her eyes. It was a small, rectangular box. She opened it and gasped once again.

The box contains a silver necklace with a teardrop as its pendant. She examined the thing as if it was the precious thing she's ever touched. It was clearly an expensive one. She turns it around and a single tear fall from her eyes.

J.P Forever

She put the necklace back to its place but saw something inside the box. It was a paper. She unrolled it and started reading which made her cry even louder at the content of the paper. Her heart broke. Why?

Dear Jade,

Hey, umm... I just wanted to say thank you for everything. Thank you for being my girlfriend even just for a month. You've been part of my life, Jade, and I'm happy that you are. I'm happy whenever I'm near you. I'm happy when I am the one protecting you. I love your laugh, your hair, your nose, your eyes, your personality. I love everything about you. Jade, I love you. I know it's too soon but believe me when I say those three words to you because I really do. When I saw you that night crying, I wanna punch myself for not being there when he broke you. When you agreed for being my girlfriend, I was really happy, up until now. I love you, Jade. And I'm not gonna stop saying this to you.

I saw you with Jed last week, talking about your past. He said he wants you back. I cried that time, thinking I'm not good enough for you. I'll never be good enough for you. I'm not the one for you. I can't make you happy. I saw your eyes sparkled when he said those words so I ran away quickly, not wanting to hear your reply since I already know the answer. I hope you're happy now. Now that you two came back together again. That's what I want. For you to be happy.

Well, this is enough. I just wrote because I can't talk to you anymore because of some reasons. Dad was promoted and we have to move to New York. I'm sorry Jade, I didn't tell you. We won't see each other again but I promise I'll be there when you need me. I'll miss you Jade. And I love you so much. I love you so so much to the point it hurts. I love you Jadey. You're my princess, my baby, the love of my life. I hope you're happy. Take care of yourself yeah? I won't be there to comfort you but just look at the sky, and think of me whenever you need me, I'll be there. I love you. :)

P.S press the stomach of the teddy bear for me, Jadey.

Love,

Perrie. <3

Jade did as told while crying. She reached for the huge stuff toy and pressed at its stomach.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." It says.

Jade fall to the floor and began crying loudly.

"Why?!!!!!" she screamed and ran her hands through her hair, screaming at the top of her lungs, still crying. She punched the stuff toy over and over again, sobbing uncontrollably. Her breathing pattern started to increase, making it hard for her to breathe.

"Why did you have to leave?! I hate you!!!" she said in between sobs. Her voice shaking. She stopped murdering the stuff toy and hugs it tightly instead, burying her face in its stomach thinking it was Perrie.

"Why Perrie?! Life is so unfair. Why did you have to leave me? I want you Perrie. I need you. I need your hugs. I need your kisses. I need your cuddles. I need you to be here beside me. I need you, Perrie. Please come back." she pleaded as if Perrie can hear her.

"You're so unfair. Now that I admitted I have feelings for you! Now that I want to make it real! Now that I love you..." she said, whispering the last part, her tears running down her cheeks, down her mouth, tasting a bit salty but she doesn't care. She cried and cried, not caring if anyone would barge in and see her crying. She needs Perrie. She needs her Perrie.

"Oh, so you love me eh?" That voice... That can't be her. Jade thought. She stood up, dropping the bear on the floor, her back still facing Perrie. Yes, she knew it was Perrie. The way her heart skipped a beat at her voice. She's afraid to turn around. Afraid to see no one, maybe she's just imagining things.

"Jadey..." the voice called her once again. This time, Jade turned around seeing the love of her life standing behind her wide arms open. The brunnette's tears hadn't stopped at all as she quickly ran towards Perrie, crashing their bodies together in a tight hug.

"Perrie..." she said while crying into Perrie's shirt. Her hands wrapped tightly around the taller girl's waist from inside her jacket while the latter put hers around Jade's shoulder. Jade buried her head deeper into Perrie's chest, sobbing uncontrollably, clutching her shirt tightly.

"Shh... I'm here now baby. Stop crying." Perrie soothed and rubbed the petite girl's back comfortingly. Jade shook her head, murmuring something Perrie couldn't quite understand.

"I'm sorry if I made you cry, Jade. I love you." She continued. The older Geordie pulled away from the hug but still wrapping her arms around the blonde's torso tightly, not wanting to let go.

"You said you're leaving." she said in between sobs. Perrie's heart broke at the sight. She hates it when the small girl cries.

"Jadey, listen to me..." she started and cupped the brunnette's cheeks, leaning in closer so they were inches apart. "I'm not leaving you. I told Dad that I don't wanna leave you. He scolded me at first but I did everything for him to let me stay. He did, after a couple of persuading him. He understands me, saying I have to take care of you and myself also. That's why I'm here. I'm gonna go crazy if I leave you here, all alone. I can't leave you, Jadey. Not now that I love you. And not now that you said you love me too." She said, holding back her own tears, wanting to lighten up the mood.

"I love you Jade. More than you could ever know." Perrie continued, looking into brown eyes that were red and puffy due to her crying.

Jade's insides are doing somersaults and she can't help but let out a huge smile.

"Thank you for not leaving me. I don't love Jed anymore. You didn't heard the rest, did you?" Jade asked giggling as the taller girl nods her head while pouting. "Well, I told him I don't want him anymore. I told him I'm in love with someone else. I'm in love with you, Pez. You are my savior. I love you so much." Jade said, letting a few tears roll down again from her eyes.

"I love you, too baby. You don't know how much it did to me. I love you." Perrie said, smiling from ear to ear. Her smile got even wider when she felt Jade's arms tighten from inside her jacket, bringing their faces closer.

Jade lean in, as well as Perrie. Perrie cupped her cheeks and close the gap between them, crashing her lips against Jade, smiling at the sweet taste.

Once their lips met, fireworks exploded inside of their chest. Their lips moving in sync, not caring about anything else. Just the two of them. The kiss felt all the sorrows, the agony, hatred, pain... and love.

"So we're official now?" The younger Geordie ask once they pulled away, needing air to breathe. Jade giggled and tapped Perrie's nose. "Yeah. We're official." She said and connected their lips again, smiling through the kiss as her hands went back to its previous position.

Now, Jade felt the true meaning of happiness. And it was being with the blonde's arms. She saved her from her heartache. Perrie is her savior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
122K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...