The World of Her

By ForeverInTheClique

I'm entering the Johns Hopkins creative writing short story contest & I've decided to put my story on here. More

Quick Splurge
One
Two
Four
Five

Three

5 2 0
By ForeverInTheClique

She turns to go back into the small building. A young child grabs at her leg, calls her 'Mama.' The beautiful little boy, now sitting in her arms, was the best thing to happen to her. The universe is an expanse of empty space, consuming everything. She ignores the fact that they are two people out of billions. She ignores the fact that she doesn't know the boy's father, nor does she wish to. Because this little boy was her anchor. Her hope beyond hopes. This little boy was the reason she was still alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 52.2K 85
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
97.6K 235 9
Grace has been a babysitter for the Owen family for years. Read as they turn her from just a babysitter into their own personal Toy.
16.3K 315 31
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
176K 711 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.