Into the past

By Aishiiiteru

Back Stories for my multiple ocs. Please keep in mind that most of these characters where created years ago... More

List of characters
Raven Cheney

Jasmine Hakujaku

5 0 0
By Aishiiiteru

"I loved him. I really did.
But then he
broke
me."
----
(Trigger Warning for;
-Drug Addiction
-Alcohol Addiction
-Smoking
-Domestic Abuse
-Implied suicidal thoughts
-Sexual Themes)

When she was just a baby, Jasmine was adopted by a couple.

They were great people, Geoff and Jack. And despite what everyone said, they raised her right.

Raised her to be good, caring, polite, independent.

But something went wrong along the way.

It wasn't with them, of course. The couple did all they could to raise both her and her step-sister, Lindsay, as best they could.

The problem was with Jasmine's 'friend'.

Tall, handsome, sexy, and mature, any person looking for a man would stop and stare as he passed them by on the street.

Tony, is his name. And he ruined Jasmine's entire life.

They started out as just friends when Jasmine was just 13. But as the years pasted and Jasmine grew into her late teens, they became more than that. They started dating and she was as happy as could be.

She didn't care about the drugs, the alcohol, the cigs, the sex, if he did something, she did them with him.

Of course she knew it was wrong. She knew it was wrong to worry her loving fathers, make them scared enough to call the police when she wouldn't come home at night, make them so angry and disappointed at her and her choices that they would lash out at her, possibly slap her. Then go in their room were Geoff cried himself to sleep.

But she didn't care. As long as she had Tony, she didn't need anyone else. The cigs that she knew could kill her didn't matter because she would spend her remaining years with Tony by her side. The sex didn't matter because fuck was he amazing in bed, knowing exactly what to do and where to do it to make her completely submissive. The drugs and alcohol were tolerable since the during made her so giddy that she would forget all the problems, both heath and moral, with her actions, and the in between shots were so short that she didn't have time to do anything other than go home, get yelled at, eat, shower, sleep, and repeat.

He was all she needed to be happy.

But those care-free times quickly ended.

Tony wanted to go her to house one night, stay there in her room with her. The invitation made her heart pound in both excitement and delight at the thought of doing everything they normally did in his room, in hers. Of course, her parents would hate the idea and never ever agree to it, but that's why she would sneak him in through Lindsay's bedroom window, since Jasmine's walls were bare of any windows. For good reason, too.

The plan was a success. A little while after her sister had fallen asleep at the usual time of 11pm, Jasmine went and opened the window, allowing her boyfriend access to the room. Once he was in they quietly rushed to Jasmine's room.

"Hey, Tony?" Jasmine asked, looking over at her boyfriend. In the darkness she could just barley make out some of his features. The slender yet rough to-the-touch fingers that held the lite cigarette to his lips. The outline of his fluffy, blonde hair. And, most of all, the bright red eyes that seemed to shine as they stared at her.

Noticing his pupils looking down slightly, she blushed and covered her exposed chest with her arms.

"What?" He replied in his adult-sounding, deep voice as he leaned his back against the side of the bed.

They'd done it on the ground earlier, Tony having said he liked how soft her throw-down rug was and hating how small the bed was. So now they sat with their backs against her small, queen-sized bed.

Taking a deep breath, she asked the question that was always on her mind and tongue. "Do you love me?"

She saw the cigarette​ move away from his mouth, and heard him chuckle as the lone light source moved towards the floor and was smothered out in the ashtray. Leaving the room pitch black.

She waited to hear his response, but soon felt it instead in the form of soft lips being smashed against her own. Along with a tongue being pushed into her mouth. Their tongues danced together. The kiss had the taste of Jack Daniels and the cig he'd just put out.

Smiling, she kissed him back. Putting a hand in his hair, she pushed him closer, hungry for more.

Tony removed his mouth from hers, batting away the string of saliva that connected the couple. At first, she pouted, upset that all she got was a kiss, but he soon made it up as he put his hands on her hips and sucked roughly on the middle of her stomach, rising a giggle out of the brown-skinned girl.

Slowly he went up her torso, placing small kisses as close to the other as possible in a teasing manner until, finally, reaching her neck. He sucked and nibbled on her neck, leaving dark marks on her already dark skin. The repeated action earned a loud moan from the girl, which was quickly silenced by a deep and long kiss to her lips.

She took all this, contently, as his answer, but was proved wrong when he whispered "you'll find out tomorrow." Into her ear as she gasped for breath after having so little chances to breath in the last hour.

With a happy sigh, she cuddled up her lover and fell into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning she woke up alone, and cold. "He must be in the bathroom, he would have woke me up if he was leaving." She mumbled to her self as she stood up and dressed herself.

Walking out of her room, she was a bit surprised. There was a strange smell in the air, and the bathroom door was wide open and the light was off.

Where was he?

Figuring he had some sort of surprise for her, or some kind of emergency, she brushed off her confusion and walked downstairs and immediately too the kitchen to make herself some much needed coffee. All the way down the stairs the smell got stronger and stronger, and she noticed how oddly quiet it was for a Saturday morning. Usually her parents were wide awake by this time and cooking dinner. On the counter she noticed the beginnings of pancake batter that had been left there for the flies to feast on.

Placing a hand on the side of the bowl holding the batter, she felt it to still be very cold from the milk and eggs put into it.

"That's strange..." She said to herself. "Emergency bathroom break, maybe?" Shrugging, she accepted the excuse.

While the coffee was brewing she decided to try and figure out what the mysterious smell was coming from.

First, she checked the master bedroom and bathroom, only to find them both empty, which destroyed her original idea as to where the cook, Jack usually, may be.

Next, she planned to search the living room. But as soon as she walked into the door way, the smell became so strong it threatened to knocked the girl off of her feet.

With a hand over her nose, she looked into the room. Her eyes widened at the sight, her mouth opened, and her hand dropped, leaving her fully exposed to the stench.

The stench of fresh blood.

Blood. Red blood. Blood from her fathers was everywhere. The wall, the couch, the door, the tables, the windows everything was covered with red.

In fact, red was all she could see.

Her fathers laid on the ground, more pale then the tattoo-covered gamers had ever been in their life, in a puddle of both their own, and their lover's blood. Side-by-side they laid, their hands loosely held together and Jack's intestines slightly hanging out of his cut-open stomach. As if he was the main course for breakfast in place of the cold pancake batter.

Her sister was red. It pored out of a large wound on her head, mixed in with her beautiful blonde and pink-tipped hair, stained her porcelain-white skin.

It came, not only from her head, but from her neck.

Two, sharp teeth. No, fangs. Had logged themselves​ into her sister's neck.

Every was, in deed, red. But the brightest, reddest thing in the entire room, was her

boyfriend.

She turned to the side and puked, once, twice, three times in a row.

With a shaking body, she rose and, reluctantly, looked back at her boyfriend.

Staring dead at her, was a pair of bright bright red eyes, belonging to her boyfriend.

He pulled his fangs out of Lindsay's neck then let go of her, letting the small body fall to the ground with a 'plop'.

Licking his blood covered lips, he walked over to the terrified girl.

"So, what do you think of my answer?" He asked, a grin tugging at his lips.

"A-Answer? What fucking answer is this?!" She yelled in anger. "You... You..."

"Killed them?" He chuckles dryly. "Why yes, yes I did. But I did it for us." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled his lover close.

She grew stiff, and leaned away from his touch."H-How the fuck was this for us?! Y-You're crazy! In-Insane!"

"Well that's rude, babe. Your family hates me, hates us. They were never going to let us be together, never going to let me make you mine."

Jasmine attempted to wiggle, hit, anything to get out of his grip. But he was much stronger than her. When all attempts failed, she looked at him with an confused and terrified expression.

He laughed with an amused tone and let her go, but kept a tight grip on her left hand.

"You must be confused. Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Viktor Vlad." Leaning down, he kissed the top of her palm, leaving a smear of blood on her skin. "I am a vampire that wants to spend of the rest of my, no, our, undead life together."

Jasmine stared wide-eyed at the bo- no, the monster in front of her. She opened her mouth to speak, but found that no words would come out as soon as her eyes fell upon his.

Those gorgeous red eyes that always had the sexiest look that made her wish he would just take her already no matter where they were.

She felt it impossible to look away.

He bite his bottom lip hard with his fangs, drawing blood and making Jasmine swoon.

"Now," he began, letting go of her hand to instead wrap his arm around her waist and place his other hand under her chin, holding it up as she stared at him dreamily. "Open up."

No latter then he finished saying the words did she obediently open her mouth for him. He kissed her with his own mouth open, and used his tongue to push the warm, metallic liquid into her mouth.

She swallowed the liquid then proceeded to kiss him back roughly, practically shoving her tongue into his mouth to wrap it around his.

His hand slipped under her shirt, then down her pants.

This pleasure was shortly lived, however, as her vision started to blur. Not long after, she passed out.

It was a while before she woke up again. According to the nurses and doctors, she was asleep for almost half a year. Then she started remembering what had happened.

She asked about her family, begged the nurses and doctors for any information they had.

All they did, was give her a sad look, and turn on the tv in the corner of tge room.

Although the incident itself had happened almost six months ago, news channels were still covering the 'murders at the Hakujaku household'.

They spoke about her fathers first, saying they were both dead and that no pictures of the bodies could be shown because of how graphic the wounds were.

Remembering the bodies, tears rose in Jasmine's eyes. She put her head in the trash bin, and puked.

By the time she'd looked back up at the tv, the news reporters had begun to talk about her sister.

She listened closely, and sighed in relief when it was stated that the young girl was still alive, just in a coma.

Then, they begun to talk about Jasmine.

Saying her body was cold, live less, and had no pulse. She was put into a medically endused coma. They also stated that traces of illegal drugs were found in her blood stream, the vast majority being weed and marijuana. She was also found to have been a frequent drinker.

That night, Jasmine lay awake wondering if the vampire reveal was all a dream or not. But then, when she went to the bathroom, she got proof that it was.

Proof in the form of two blood red eyes staring back at her in the mirror.

Years later, Jasmine is 21 and now feasts off the blood of others.

The night her parents died, she was turned into a vampire but someone she thought she could trust.

This realisation led Jasmine to have many trust issues, having trouble letting anyone get close to her in fear of either her or them getting hurt.

Tony, or Viktor, as she now knew he was called, still came to visit her every once in a while, enjoying how paranoid the woman soon became as a result of it.

Although she stepped away from drugs completely, she still finds herself getting horrible craving from her past addiction, not being able to help grabbing some weed and smoking it when very very stressed. Unlike the drugs, she still drinks and smokes on a regular basis.

One day, at the bar she works at, she met a beautiful girl named Kristen that had long, rainbow dyed hair. Jasmine felt an immediate​ attraction, but didn't trust herself or anyone else around the beauty.

However, as Kristen invited herself into Jasmine's life, was kind enough to comfort Jasmine in one of her greatest times of need, and even went as far as to sacrifice herself for the sake of her 'sleeping' sister, Jasmine felt herself growing more and more in love with the singer. Until, finally,

she couldn't hold herself back anymore.

----------
Thanks for reading!

[Word count]: 2.4K
[Music]: Colors (Official instrumental) by Halsey

My instagram- @_unwxnted.xcs_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."