Sometime In May

By captaintaha9

The case of Sometime in May is a story that explores the passionate connection between Noor and Ayo; two seve... More

Author's Note
CAST
Prologue
Far From Home
Extenuatimg Circumstances
A Wrinkle in Time
Other Words for Home
The Other Half of Happiness
Little Fires Everywhere
April Showers Bring May Flowers
168 Hours Later
Tomato Red
Fill In The Gap
The Bus Chapter
We Are Your Friends
Letting Go
Pandora's Box
The Space Between Us
Truth Be Told
The First Last Day

COPYRIGHT©

712 117 4
By captaintaha9

All Rights Reserved. ©

Sometime In May™, including all chapters and contents are COPYRIGHTED. All Rights Reserved by the owner and creator of this fictional work. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work will constitute an infringement of copyright. This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019 by Muhammadtaha Ibrahim.
All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
43.9K 2.9K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
34.9K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
993K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...