Bad || JUNG HOSEOK

Por BaeTaeLay

"How are you already causing trouble?" The dude scolds me. I shrug it off. "I'm kinda a professional on that... MΓ‘s

β€’1β€’
β€’2β€’
β€’3β€’
β€’4β€’
β€’5β€’
β€’6β€’
β€’7β€’
β€’8β€’
β€’9β€’
β€’10β€’
β€’11β€’
β€’12β€’
β€’13β€’
β€’14β€’
β€’15β€’
β€’16β€’
β€’17β€’
β€’18β€’
β€’20β€’
Follow ↓

β€’19β€’

10.2K 555 544
Por BaeTaeLay

Sooah

I take a sip of my Thai Tea as I listen to Jungkook explain everything to BamBam.

"We were hoping you and your friends can help us with this." Jungkook finally asks.

"Just something small and simple." Jin adds.

BamBam looks around, unsure. When his eyes land on me, his face reflected nervousness.

He didn't seem to trust me.

"You don't trust me, BamBam?" I examine his facial expressions.

"Actually..." He breaks eye contact.

"You're afraid of us because of our history?" I cross my arms.

"No, I'm not. If Jungkook can trust you, I will trust you." He pats Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Why are you giving us unsure looks then?" Haeun bluntly asks.

BamBam starts to turn pink.

"I-We've never worked with....girls before." He rubs the back of his head.

I let out a laugh, but cover my mouth right after.

"I felt the same." Jungkook looks towards us with a 'be nice' look.

"After awhile, you get used to them." Taehyung smiles and wraps an arm around Young.

"I was-"

"Yo, BamBam! Where the noodles at? My stomach is literally singing to me." Another young man crashes through the doors.

"Hey, Jackson, come sit." BamBam invites him over like he was just a normal person that just walked in.

"Jackson! What's up?" Jungkook stands up and greets the man with a hug.

Young and attractive men keep popping out of nowhere.

"Jackson, meet Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Emi, Young, Haeun, and Sooah." Jungkook points to each of us.

Jackson gasps so dramatically when he sees the girls.

"That's-"

"BQ. Yes, we know and they know and BamBam knows." Jungkook sighs, knowing he has to explain everything again.

×××××

10 minutes pass and more young men keep coming in.

BamBam, Jackson, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Mark, Youngjae, and JB.

"We call ourselves Got7!" Jackson chants and goes down into a headstand.

I eye him weirdly.

"Because we got 7 people." Youngjae explains.

"We'd be glad to help you." Mark smiles.

"Yeah. We haven't done anything fun in so long." JB says with a sad smile.

"The most fun we had is when we threw a birthday party for BamBam. But that was awhile ago." Jinyoung shrugs.

"So what's the plan?" Yugyeom gets back on topic.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and I explain the plan while the rest demonstrated how the plan will play out.

"You guys are messing with the government again!?" Jackson yells. "The last time you did that-"

"We failed....and we lost someone." Jimin looks at me and grabs my hand.

"The news went crazy too. There were warning signs about all of you and nasty comments. Everyone was avoiding the streets now and the actual government building. You guys really have a lot of power." Jinyoung marvels.

"Well." I flip my hair.

"We lost a friend and we need to get him back." Namjoon brings us back to focus.

"Alright." BamBam puts his hand in the middle. "Team on 3?"

Our hands join in the middle.

"1, 2, 3, TEAM!"

×××××

"The security changed since then. One of my friends went in for a field trip at their school and they had to pat him down. They also asked questions before they let him fully enter." JB shares.

I laugh. "Well, we do have good impact on people."

"We have your back story ready." Haeun hands JB a notebook.

"You need believable props too." Emi gives the rest notebooks.

"Ask as many people as you can find." Namjoon orders.

"Here's a notebook of questions you can ask and topics you can talk about." Yoongi hands Jinyoung a clipboard and pen.

"Don't act suspicious. Don't be scared. You're there to ask questions and not do anything illegal. You're just news reporters." I instruct them with my eye mostly on Jackson.

"We got this!" Jackson hollers and does a front flip.

×××××

3rd Person

Got7 walks into the government building with all their casual interviewer clothing.

After the patting and some personal questions, they finally make their way further.

BamBam was in charge of the mission, so he led the group forward.

"Excuse me." BamBam gets the person at the front desk to look up.

"Yes? How may I help you, ma'am?"

"Ma'am?!" BamBam loses his chill.

Jinyoung grabs his arm to hold him back.

He takes a breath and continues to smile politely. "We'd like to ask a few questions regarding your international travel."

"Where will the answers go to?" The receptionist questions looking at him suspiciously.

"S. Korea Top News." Mark speaks up.

He flashes a handsome smile towards the receptionist.

The boys answered all the questions the receptionist asked, thanks to the guide Haeun provided them with.

"Alright. Don't cause too many distractions. Everyone is working hard on their final projects. Don't mind all the boxes laying around too. Have a nice day." The receptionist gave them all guest tags for easy access around the building.

×××××

Sooah

BamBam and his friends arrive at our hideout 5 hours later.

"Why did it take 5 hours?" Namjoon asks BamBam as soon as they all walk through the doors.

"We had dinner with the staff because it was like some potluck today." He answers.

"It made them trust us more knowing that we weren't in such a rush." Mark reasons and we agreed.

Yugyeom pulls out his notebook. "We got so much information, though."

We gather in Namjoon's office while he analyzes the information that was gathered.

"All the workers are going to be separated, meaning not all of them are going to the same place and not at the same time. They're not going as one." Jinyoung begins to explain.

"It was tough to find out exactly where, but your friend is, unfortunately, traveling with the big boss
....his father." JB continues.

"They're going to be at the ×××××× airport next Friday at 6pm." BamBam slides a piece of paper across the table to Namjoon.

"One of the security guards I had a chat with told me that the protection during that time is going to be a big step up." Mark says. "Crazy protection."

"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask.

He sighs. "I didn't get that far. From context, the security is probably going to be strict at the airport."

"While I was talking to the boss, he seemed to be alright with Hoseok. They seemed to have gotten close over the course of him working there." Jackson mentions.

"Hoseok is not alright." Yoongi blurts. "He's been away from fun and danger from way too long."

"Hoseok isn't the office working type of guy." Jimin adds.

"We're getting him back."

ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

37.1K 864 51
"I-I could stand up myself. I don't need your help." He chuckled, "Really? You looked like you needed help." I just walked pass his shoulders, "Jus...
455K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
53.8K 1.9K 25
Jhope: "let the dance kings show you y/n." Y/n: "s- show me what?" I was thinking of so many dirty thoughts.. Jhope: "show you some dancing tips. Ar...
1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...