I found you

By zainee72

Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it fe... More

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22A
part 22B
part 23A
part 23B
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31A
part 31 B
part 32 A
Part 32 B
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
Epilogue
Finding you again sequel of IFY
Just for fun

part 17

18.9K 1.2K 79
By zainee72

Cabir was going inside when he met raj at way. Cabir saw him coming lost and so much worried.
"Uncle are you ok..!" cabir asked when he saw raj passed by him without looking towards him. As raj listened cabir's voice, he stopped and came towards him.

"Cabir thank God you are here. Cabir manik needs you. He is so much disturbed. Please go and talk to him. He needs support. He needs you" raj was requesting him, infact pleading at front of cabir. Cabir was shocked seeing raj in so much miserable condition. He understood that already so much mess have been created.

"uncle don't worry. I'm here. I promise today I will make everything ok. It's just last time you are seeing them fighting or staying away from each other" cabir said taking raj's hand in his.

"I trust you. I'm sure you will do" raj smiled between his teary eyes. Both turned at opposite sides. Raj went in his cabin while cabir entered in manik's cabin.

"Hi romeo. How are you...? So finally you came back. I thought you forgot that you have one precious friend, one father and one fiance waiting for you" cabir said in his as usual jolly mood. But he saw manik didn't response for his single word. He was looking out from window crossing his arms at his chest. He was totally lost leaning at his table. Cabir felt that he is really in so much trouble. He went towards him and became shocked seeing his blood shot red eyes. His each face feature was screaming language of pain.

"Manik..! Are you ok" cabir placed hand at his shoulder. Manik just nodded his head instead of replying him.
"Manik you met Nandni. How desperately she was waiting for you. You saw her how much disturbed she is and missed you like hell" as cabir said these words, manik looked back towards him. His expressions were telling that he was in unbearable pain the way he made her cry.

"I don't deserve her. Jab sy uski life main aya hun just usko pain hi dey raha hun. I pulled her also under shadow of my bad-luck. I know I don't deserve any happiness but I snatched peace from her life also" manik was talking in defeated tune looking out.

"Manik have you any idea what shit are you talking. Manik neither your luck is bad nor you gave her pain. It's someone else who is responsible for your pain and for nandni's tears" cabir's words were totally out of manik's understanding. Manik was trying to find what point is there in cabir's talk.

"you remember waitress who kissed you in night club and you asked manager to find her and investigate about her. I got proof why she did that. Someone gave her money to kiss you" cabir's words were a huge shock for manik.
"I knew it she did it for any serious intesion" manik replied with his full of anger voice.

"Won't you see who gave her money" cabir said pulling out cd from cover and went towards manik's laptop. And this is the point where manik didn't reach yet. After realising that it's not important what waitress did, it was more important who asked her to do. Now manik took steps towards laptop when he wasn't able to utter any more word. He was behind laptop looking at cabir as he is really a strange thing.

"Manik Come and see yourself who's responsible for that mess"cabir pulled manik and brought him at front of laptop. Video started to run and with every mint manik felt his whole figure was becoming cold.
"Alya... why she did it..!!" manik wispered with surprised, shocked and disbelieved expressions.

"Because she wanted to hurt nandni, and she became successful. Remember how broken was nandni after this incidence. And even now this waitress blackmailed alya for money. I saw alya giving her money. That's why I got cctv footage bcs I was sure alya was behind all mess" cabir said standing straight. Manik's brain was now working properly.

"So alya didn't leave her old tricks. I told her many times that I'm not interested in her. Last time she promised that she will not spoil our friendship and I forgave her. But now she will face me the way I didn't want to show her " manik said greeting his teeth. He stood up after shutting his laptop with full force. Manik turned to leave his office when cabir held his arm to stop him.

"First tell me why you are angry with nandni. Why you hurting her" cabir's question made him recall whatever he did with nandni.

"None of your business" manik raised index finger and looked at cabir with threatening eyes.
"Manik if alya did wrong after hurting nandni and she deserves punishment then you also deserve. You also hurting that innocent girl without any mistake" cabir said putting his both hands at his waist.

"What you think.. haan. I'm happy after seeing her hurt. I'm in so much peace. You didn't know anything what she did so stay away from my personal life" manik's words and gaze were spitting fire.

"What she did. She went to see aryaman in hospital but you saw her in restaurant. You are angry bcz she lied to you" this time cabir placed hand at his already paining vein.

"H..how y..you know about it..?" manik trembled this time and he was beyond just shocked condition.
"There is more you should know. You don't have any idea what alya did with nandni after you and even in your presence" cabir again dropped another lightening thunder at manik.

"What alya did with nandni. I promise I will not spare her. Tell me what she did with nandni" manik turned around to face cabir. His heart was pounding miserably by just imagining what alya have done with nandni.
"That day nandni went to meet aryaman in hospital but after reaching hospital she came to know it was aryaman's n prank. He thought if he asked normally she will not come to meet him. Then both went in restaurant where you saw them talking. Nandni didnt lie, infact she called you to tell what aryaman did" cabir was narrating whole story step by step.

"Cabir I don't have time for these stories bcz I didn't recieve her any call" manik replied once again burning in fire that she lied to him.

"She called but you didn't receive bcs You went in washroom. Manik alya received nandni's call and nandni left msg for you to call her back. Nandni told alya that she is in restaurant and she left msg for you, so that you can pick her and she can join us at lunch. But manik alya didn't tell you. Infact she deleted call from your history. Alya did it purposely. Nandni didnt lie infact she waited for your call. After waiting so long she came back home when you didn't come to pick her. That day I saw myself alya picked your call but when I asked she even lied to me. I thought may be I didn't notice properly" as cabir finished his whole story manik fell at couch.

Cabir didn't speak more word bcz he knew it whatever he told already was too much. He gave manik time to be stabled mindly. As manik digested every thing he got up and he was almost ran towards door.
"Manik stop stop. Where are you going" cabir once again stoped his way. Cabir knew it if at the moment manik went to alya he will kill her surely.

"Leave me. Cabir let me go. I will not spare alya. It's enough. I will kill her. I will not spare her for what she did with nandni. Coz of her we both spent time like living hell. Coz of alya I was hurting my nandni. Coz of alya I became reason of her tears. I will not leave her" manik was roaring like hungry lion. He again tried to push cabir at side from his way.

"Manik we will teach alya lesson. She deserves punishment bcz she is your culprit. But just for one mint think with cool mind, at the moment you should go to alya or nandni" as cabir took nandni's name manik stopped struggling to make himself free from cabir's grip.

"Manik have you any idea from which pain she is going through. Even alya insulted her yesterday when we came at malhotra mansion. She taunted nandni for having no class and status. But your girl showed her place and slapped her. But at the moment nandni needs you. Go to her first. Atleast check on her, is she ok. Then we both will decide what to do with alya" cabir said patting his shoulders.

Cabir didn't tell about karan alya used words bcz it will hurt manik beyond limit and he will kill alya surely. Manik again kicked nearest table listening how alya dared to say such words to nandni. Manik took deep breath deciding in his mind that he will make alya learn a good lesson . Manik nodded his head and hugged cabir.
"Thanx buddy, you don't know what you did for me. You returned my life back" manik said with heavy voice.
"Go and shower your romance at your girl. If any one saw you doing romance with me they will think you are gay" Cabir broke the hug looking here and there as checking if any one saw them hugging or not.

"What...! Even in such situation you can't leave your nautanki" with horrible disgusting face manik pushed him away listening gay word. Manik exited from cabin. He was running to reach car parking. Whole staff was confused what was happening today. All malhotras just running here and there. Manik took keys from his driver and took U turn in full speed. He didn't want to go with driver bcz today he was going to run his car at road like aircraft.

"Nandni I'm happy that you were loyal with me. I will win your heart and trust. I will love you unconditionally. I'm sure you will forget aryaman. May be you also want to give chance to our relation that's why you didn't lie to me. But I promise I will make you forget him" manik was thinking while driving his car at full speed. Cabir didn't know what manik listened at restaurant. Nandni also didn't share with cabir about what she talked with aryaman. Both were unaware that manik listened nandni's talk and misunderstood every word.

------------------

As manik's car stopped inside of mansion he ran towards main entrance. Manik entered and looked every where in living room kitchen TV lounge she was no where. Now last place left was her room. He ran towards stairs. As he reached near stairs he saw Aleeza coming out with first-aid box.

"Where is Nandni and why you holding this box" manik asked trying to catch his breaths.
"Sir nandni got her knee injured. Driver told she banged with one car in parking of your office. Car was very slow so she just fell down and her knee got scratched" Aleeza told and left him in painful guilt. Manik started to climb stairs like he have no more strength to face her, to see her in pain. As he reached her door and tried to open, it was lock from inside. Manik knocked the door. After one mint nandni opened the door. As she opened the door she was beyond shocked. She wasn't expecting him at all.

Manik looked at her from head to toe and he can see how mercilessly he distroyed her. Her messed up hairs, swollen eyes, her pale face, thin figure, plaster at her elbow and hardly able to stand straight coz of injured knee. He moved ahead to come inside when she closed the door at his face without letting him to enter. Manik tried to open it but she have locked again from inside.

"Nandni please open the door. Just once listen to me. Please nandni open the door"manik was pleading banging her door.

"Nandni please let me come inside" his heart clenched with painful suffocation when he listened just her sobs.
-------------------

After sending manik home cabir went in raj's cabin. Cabir was worried for him the way he was trembling and asking him to be with manik. Cabir entered his cabin and found him holding his head in both hands keeping both elbows at table.

"Uncle are you ok" cabir asked after reaching near him. Raj looked up after listening cabir's voice.
"Yeah don't worry about me. Please tell me manik kessa hey. Is he all right. You talked to him.?" Raj asked all questions in one breath.

"relax uncle he is totally fine. Every thing is fine now" cabir replied giving broad smile.
"But cabir wo nandni. Why he is making her cry. What's going on. I'm really worried for her. It's too much for her" raj asked getting up from his chair.

"uncle it was just little misunderstanding. And now everything is clear. It's just nandni recieved aryaman's call and he said he met with an accident. She went to meet aryaman in hospital but after reaching there she got to know aryaman pranked his accident to meet nandni. Then manik saw them in restaurant and he thought nanddni lied. And you know his hatred towards lies. Bas itni si baat thi" cabir finished the talk in simplest way bcs he doesn't want to tell more. He wanted that manik will tell himself if he felt necessary.

"Uffff...! I'm really feeling angry at manik. How he made her cry just for this little reason. Idiot, he himself suffered so much. I never saw him broken and helpless like this" raj was happy but now showing anger the way nandni cried whole time without manik.

----------------------

Manik opened nandni's door with spare key. He entered inside and saw her sitting at floor near the door. She was resting her back with wall pulling both legs near her chest. She was still sobbing burying her face in her knees. Nandni suddenly looked up when she felt his presence. She wiped her tears and stood up by taking support of wall. She was looking at him, her eyes full of tears, pain, exhaustion and lots of complains. As Manik took step towards her she moved backwards. But wall behind her didn't allow to further move. Manik reached her taking slow steps he was looking at her with his softest eyes.

"Nooo..!" Nandni wispered with trembling voice, taking a step away from him when he tried to hold her. Manik held her wrist and pulled her in bone crushing hug. Nandni neither hugged him back nor tried to push him. She was feeling like she have lost all strength to do anything. After 15 days she felt his warmth, his protective arms, his secured embrace. All days without him started to roam in her mind and in response she could do nothing but sobbed louder. Manik didn't loose his hold and kept burying his face in her neck.

"I gave myself to you without thinking twice. Whenever I felt scared I came to you. I forgot how to handle my self, how to survive alone. But how you became so cruel you left me alone. You didn't think twice before snatching your hand away. Where did I do any mistake. Why I deserve this punishment. Why..!" she was whispering wetting his shirt with her endless tears. Her sobs her each word was piercing his soul deeply. Manik felt he died every time her painful words touched his ears. He broke the hug and cupped her face. Her eyes pierced through him and his chocolate brown eyes were full of tears.

"Im sorry. Wiping her tears he kissed her forehead. He said countless times sorry while kissing her whole face.
"I hate you" she sobbed again looking deep in his teary eyes. Manik pulled her again in hug. His one hand was moving at her head other one was holding her waist tightly.

"Im sorry. I won't leave you again. I can't stay away. I will die without you. I won't let you go. I'm sorry I won't make you cry again. I'm sorry" manik was blabbering when tears flowed down from his eyes.
"I hate you" in response she just could say those fake words again and again. Both remained in hug for long time. She cried until too tired to cry more, she pushed him away and entered in her washroom.
She splashed water at her face to bring herself back in senses.

"I know you lied that you don't love me. I will not ask you ever why you lied to me but I will not forgive you for this lie" Nandni was thinking standing at front of mirror in her washroom.

------------------

"How are you feeling bety...?" raj asked when he entered in her room.
"Im fine dad I was just coming down" Nandni replied with weak smile.
"Ok then come dinner is ready. I will take you downstairs" raj said happily taking her in side hug.
Both came down and nandni was walking slowly taking raj's support. Both sat at table where a lost Romeo was looking at her without blinking his eyes. Nandni served food in her plate silently without looking at manik. At the other hand manik was dying for her attention.

"nandni bety mujhy pata laga aryaman came to meet you. Bety usko gharr par kyun ni bulaya. First time he came to meet you and went away without giving us chance to show our hospitality" raj said while eating his food. Manik placed his spoon back in plate listening aryaman's name. Suddenly he felt heavy and felt his heart sinking. Darkness and suffocation once again surrounded his senses when he recalled talk between nandni and aryaman.

He drank sip of water looking down. His grip was tight around glass after just imagining his girl loves aryaman.
"Dad I asked him but he denied. He was in some personal tension. And he just straight went back manglore" Nandni replied casually moving her gaze towards raj. She hardly ate any morsel bcz all happening of that day snatched her hunger. Realisation washed over her caging her in waves of pain and numbness.

"Dad I'm not feeling hungry. May I go back in my room" Nandni said lowly leaving her hardly touched food at table.
"Ok go and take rest. I will ask Aleeza to send glass of milk. Don't sleep empty stomach" raj said patting her head. Nandni got up and started to walk slowly towards her room.

"Aleeza go and leave her in room" manik called Aleeza to drop nandni in her room. His voice and body language was so much disturbed.

-------------------

"Dad you know aryaman...?" manik asked when raj was busy in TV but manik was still stuck at aryaman named hurricane.
"Yup I met him many times at karan's home. He is cousin brother of nandni" raj replied still looking at TV but his words gave his son almost a heart attack.

"What...! What you said. Nandni's brother...!" manik shouted making raj confused.
"What happend. Yeah he is son of karan's cousin brother. So obviously he is nandni's brother aryaman murthy. What is shocking in it. He is very nice boy and nandni's childhood best friend" raj finished his shocked story turning his eyes back at TV. Raj switched off the TV and went to have sleep after saying good night.

Manik threw his head back at sofa holding in his hands. He was like have lost his brain to think further.
"Nandni..!" manik sat straight and her tears her sobs her injured soul and injured body came in his mind. He ran towards her room. He entered with opening door with full thud.

"Nandni.. nandni...!" he was looking for her in balcony in washroom but she was no where in her room.
"Where are you" manik wispered with helpless voice when his mind clicked. He ran towards upper terrace where she goes mostly when she is upset. He climbed stairs fastly, wanted to reach terrace without delay of any second.

"Nandni..!" he took her name. She looked back towards him. He was still panting like bull the way he came running. He ran and took her in hug. Nandni became shocked seeing his condition. He was trying hard to get his breaths.

"Manik..!" she placed her hands at his back. she felt horrible feeling like his heart will burst out the way it was thumping inside his chest.

"I love you. I love you so much. Don't give up at me ever" he confessed as it was last truth of his life. Nandni's eyes popped out with lots of unknown emotions. Tears fell from her eyes when she dropped her hands down like lifeless soul.

--------------------------

sorry guys after posting update I went to see my niece in hospital but now I came back and I'm surprised it's not published. I hope now it will work.
------------------"""""---------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 3.2K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
909K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
493K 39.5K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...