fOoL fOr YoU ➵ Camila/You

By smolcabello

Book 3 for: iT's YoU If you haven't read the first two books, I think you should check that out. Now that you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Epilogue
A/N
THANK YOU! 🌹
A/N
IMPORTANT (!!!)

Chapter 11

9.3K 319 59
By smolcabello

Camila's POV

As the girls and I got off the plane, we saw thousands of fans waiting for us outside the airport. Our names are being called by them and as the five of us waved at the people outside, their screams even got louder.

We made our way to them, I don't know if it's a good thing that we have some metal barrier that separate between us, because we all know that some of them cannot stop themselves from being so excited, that lead them for being so aggressive. And sometimes they didn't even know that they are hurting us. But we know that our fans are not doing it intentionally. There's also a part of me that I want to remove the thing that separate us and I will hug them one by one.

We take some selfies with our harmonizers and hug them. One of our security tug my wrist as I was going to hug the teenage girl in front of me. "Let's go, Miss Cabello," He said and I snatch my arm back.

"It's Mrs. Cabello-Y/LN," I rolled my eyes at him. I actually don't like this new security guard that we have. Some of them are being so mean towards our fans. I miss Big Rob. "Hold on, I'm just going to take a picture with them." I told him but he looks like he doesn't care.

"But we're running out of time," He said and push the girl who's looking forward to take a picture with me.

"Hey, stop that!" I told him and hug the girl. "Just give me a minute and I'll be with you guys," I told him and walk out.

"I'm sorry about him," I whispered to her ear, She just nods and I take her phone from her hand. "Let's take a selfie," She smiled at me and I kissed her cheek as she snap a picture of us.

"Thank you so much, Camila." She said and smile at me.

"You're welcome, beautiful. I'm so sorry about our security again." I told her and wave her and some of our fans, goodbye.

Our security guards escorted us outside and as the girls and I ushered to go inside the car, I sighed and take a seat next to Dinah. I already miss my son and my wife. I fish my phone out of my bag and decided to send Y/N a text, letting her know that we already landed in Texas. We will be kicking off our last world tour in Normani and Ally's hometown.

[Me — 6:43 pm];
hey babe. we just landed in texas. i miss u and cal already

[Papí — 6:43 pm];
We miss you too. Calhoun won't stop crying when we got in our apartment, he keep on asking when are you goimg home. Then when I told him that we might be on your show in two weeks, he won't stop bugging me on how many times is he going to sleep til he's going to see his Mama again.

My heart ache and melted at the same time when I remember how broken my son is when I left them a while ago. But he's so cute that he told Y/N that he cannot wait to see me again.

[Me — 6:45 pm];
awww. told him that it wouldnt take long and then we will be reunited again.
wait, you guys will be going in our miami show?

[Papí — 6:45 pm];
Yes, babe. I was going to make that a surprise then I remember that I'm going to visit some of my relatives and they all wanted to see you. So, I might give you a heads up. And I also haven't seen some of them in ages.
My grandma is also looking forward to see you again and this time, she wanted to see her great grandson.

I don't know why but that thought of meeting Y/N's grandma made me nervous. The first time I saw her was when Y/N and I got married. She was so happy when my wife introduced me to her. I also asked her why I haven't seen her grandma before. She told me that the older one chose to stay in the Philippines with their other relatives than to be with them. She's actually really nice towards me when we first met. So I don't know why I'm so freaking nervous.

[Me — 6:47 pm];
thanks for telling me ahead of time. u know how i can be so nervous when it comes to this kind of meeting ur relatives.

[Papí — 6:49 pm];
I feel the same way to your family. But don't be nervous, they already like you.

"Walz, we're here." Dinah said and I glance at the window and saw that we just arrived at the hotel.

[Me — 9:51 pm];
babe we just arrived at the hotel. im just going to text u later okay? i love u, tell our little guy and our furry son too.

[Papí — 9:52 pm];
Okay, babygirl. I love you

[Me — 9:52 pm];
i love u papi

[Papí — 9:53 pm];
Don't. I don't have any plans of having a boner while our son is laying next to me and looking at my phone screen.

[Me — 9:55 pm];
aw too bad, i was just going to send u some nudes.

[Papí — 9:56 pm];
You know what, I think I'm going to tuck in our son.

[Me — 9:57 pm];
its not even 7 in the evening yet. u know he sleeps at around 8. and i bet the two of u havent even had any dinner yet.

[Papí — 9:57 pm];
Oh, we just ate a while ago. But it's almost 8 here in LA. We're two hours behind to your time since you're in Texas, remember?

[Me — 9:58 pm];
oh right. then wait for it.

[Papí — 9:58 pm];
Okay babe.

[Me — 9:59 pm];
it looks like i just deleted it aw sucks. maybe next time, papi

[Papí — 10:00 pm];
Aw come on, babygirl! You just checked your gallery for what? In less than 20 seconds? You didn't even browse it properly.

I chuckled as I can hear my wife groan and huff in the back of my mind. "Walz, let's go!" I lock my phone and place it inside my pocket as I grab my luggage in Dinah's hand.

The five of us made our way to our room. Thank God that we have individual rooms. Don't get me wrong, I love my band mates but when one of us wanted to get some sleep, that's when they decided to get loud. Especially Dinah.

"We have a long day tomorrow. So after you guys had some dinner, you better get some enough rest and energy for tomorrow." Will, our tour manager said and he handed us our room keys.

"So, where do you guys wanted to have some dinner?" Ally asked and we just shrug our shoulders.

"Don't know, maybe we will all talk about it later?" The green-eyed woman asked and we all nod. "I'm just going to change my clothes," Lauren said and we all went inside our individual hotel rooms.

I place my luggage beside my bed and slumped down on the soft mattress. I was going to call my wife when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I yelled. I'm too lazy to get up and open it. I know it's unlocked.

"Hey, Camz. We decided to get some pizza and hang out in Ally's room. You coming?" I heard Lauren asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll just go and change my clothes." She smiled at me and exited my room.

I unzip my luggage and discard my jeans and shirt and change into my koala onesie that Y/N gave to me the other day.

I snatch my phone on the bed before going out. I snickered as I saw bunch of texts coming from my wife.

[Papí — 10:34 pm];
Babe, Calhoun is already asleep.
Nudes?
Come on!
Baby!!!!
Stop ignoring meeeee.

[Papí — 10:41 pm];
I hate you.

[Me — 10:42 pm];
u're lying. u love me

[Papí — 10:43 pm];
Sadly. Okay but... N00DS?

I laughed as I left her on read. She's like a horny teenage boy.

-

"Thank you Houston! You guys are amazing! We love you!" Ally screamed from the microphone as we take our bow.

I wave at some of our fans and excited the stage. The crew and staff praised us for the best first concert in our last tour. Well, we have to give our all if this our last time performing as a group.

I wipe of my sweat that's dripping off of my face as we entered our dressing room. I find my phone to look if there's any text messages that my wife sent me, and yes a lot. I decided to read it later after I change my stage clothes.

As I put Y/N's shirt on me, I tie my hair into a ponytail and grab my phone again from my bag.

It's been two days since the last time I saw my family. I haven't even got anytime to FaceTime them. The girls and I have a pretty busy schedules, our interviews and guestings have been non-stop.

I unlock my phone and read Y/N's texts.

[Papí — 8:32 pm];
Babe. Calhoun got sick. I don't know what to do. He keeps on vomiting and complaining that his tummy is aching and I think it's because of what he ate awhile ago in the resto.

[Papí — 8:52 pm];
Baby, help. He's crying so hard.

[Papí — 9:03 pm];
He keeps on crying and calling for you. I don't how to make him stop. He's so fucking hot.

[Me — 9:21 pm];
babe we just got off of stage. we're heading back in the hotel.
just calm down okay? go lay him down on our bed and ask sky to guard him while u're making some soup. he loves tomato soup. then after that, go get a tub with a warm water and a towel. scrub it all over his body, then change his clothes. sing to him until he fell asleep.

I bit my lower lip anxiously and I can feel my eyes watering as I sent Y/N the message. I want to go home and take care of Calhoun. The last time he got sick, Y/N wasn't there, she was in business trip with her dad in New York. So, she doesn't know what to do. I'm always taking care of our son in this kind of situation. And even when Calhoun was just a small baby, Y/N doesn't like taking care of him whenever he gets sick, because she said that she feels like she's going to do something wrong and made him feel worse. I told her that she won't be doing something wrong, but she's stil not convince and she doesn't trust herself that much when it comes to this.

"Camila, let's go. The van will leave in five minutes," I heard Ally call and I snap out of my thoughts.

I pack my things and stuff it all inside my bag. I breathed out heavily and turn my body to face the older one. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern.

I shook my head no and hug her tiny body. "My son is sick. Y/N don't know what to do. I wish I was there to help her," I sighed and Ally rubbed my back soothingly. "Calhoun was looking and asking for me."

"Y/N can do it. I know she can," She said and I pull away from her hug. "Let's go? They might be looking for us," I weakly nodded and the two of us went outside.

As we made our way back in the hotel, I got a text from my wife.

[Papí — 9:45 pm];
I just did everything you told me to do. I changed his clothes and everything. And he's still crying and looking for you. I even made him some soup but he doesn't want to eat it because he said he wanted his Mama to be here.

[Me — 9:45 pm];
babe just wait for me til i get back at the hotel. we'll facetime okay? just breathe.

[Papí — 9:46 pm];
Okay. I love you.

[Me — 9:46 pm];
i love u baby

As soon as we reach the hotel, I quick sprinted out of the van and rush myself upstairs. Dinah was asking, loud enought for me to hear, if I was okay and Ally told her that Cal just got sick.

I fetch my keys in my bag and my fingers are fumbling as I was trying to open my hotel room. I sighed in relief when I finally open it. Good thing we only have two hours difference.

I plopped down on the bed and I rummage in my bag to find my phone. I quickly grab it and immediately call Y/N in FaceTime.

My wife's tired face is the first thing that pops up in my phone screen. "Hi, baby." She smiled at me tiredly and take a seat on our couch as she hold our son in her arms securely, then rubbing his back and drawing some patterns on it with the pad of her thumb.

"How is he?" I asked and saw my son's eyes is already dropping.

"He just stopped crying when I told him that you will call in FaceTime. He didn't even eat his soup," My wife sighed.

I nod my head in understanding, "Hi Cal," I know he's going to sleep but I just want him to hear my voice to calm him down.

As my son heard me calling for him, he snap his head and look at me. His eyes are puffy, he's cheeks have a strained of his tears and he's frowning as he faced me. "Mama, come back." He mumbled weakly. Y/N place him on her lap and he's leaning his body to his mother's front. "I want you here,"

"Baby, I still have work to do. I just can't go home. As much as I want to stay with you, you know I can't because Mama has to sing to a lot of people." I explained to him and another set of tears flow to his cheeks.

"But I miss you," My son started fidgeting with his fingers.

"I know, and I miss you too, a lot." I breathed out. "How are you feeling, baby?"

"Not good. My tummy hurts, Mama." He buried his face on Y/N's neck and hug his mother's body. My wife instantly run his fingers through his hair and he just sighed in content.

"Why don't you eat some tomato soup that your Mommy cooked for you? Then take some meds and go to sleep?" I asked him and he just nod his head. "Please? So your tummy won't hurt."

"Okay, Mama." The toddler said. Y/N excused herself and get a a bowl of soup in the kitchen.

"Plus, your Mommy will ride an airplane to see me in ten days," I told him excitedly.

It didn't take long when my wife came back and place our son in her lap. I watch her feed him and thank God he's eating. After that, Y/N made him drink his syrup medicine and his face grimaced but take it anyways.

"Wow, baby. You're going to be okay in no time if you will just keep eating on time and drink your medicine," I told him and he just smile and rest his head on his Mommy's chest. "Are you excited that you're going to see me in ten days?" I repeated what I told him a while ago.

He suddenly lift his head up from my wife and face me. "Really, Mama? Ten days?" I looked at him and saw that his cheeks are turning red from his fever. "We're going to see you?"

"Mhm," I smiled at him.

He yawned and lean back to his Mommy, "Mama, can you sing? I'm sleepy,"

"Sure, honey." I started singing a song and I'm not even finished yet, when I heard him snoring.

"Thank you," My wife uttered. "I think I was going to do something wrong and hurt him then he will hate me," Y/N sighed. "I was so close on calling your mom and tell her to take care of Cal."

Yep, my mom is not with me in this tour. I told her that I'm old enough to be alone in this last world tour that Fifth Harmony have. I mean, I'm twenty-five year old woman with a three year old kid and I have a woderful, amazing and beautiful wife. I know I can take care of myself properly. And thankfully, she finally let me go alone.

"You just have to trust yourself. You're not going to hurt him and I know he will never hate you," I reassured her. She gave me a tight lip smile.

"I'm so close at losing my shit when he didn't stop crying and calling for your name." She told me truthfully.

I chuckled at her cute expression and told her, "Babe you have to take a rest. It's almost midnight,"

"Yeah. I'd probably tuck in our kid. You know you should take a rest too. I forgot to ask you, how was your first show?"

"Amazing. I cannot wait til I see you both. I miss you,"

"I miss you more," She yawned and stretch her limbs and hold our son's body again.

"Baby, go to sleep." I told her.

"But I still wanna talk to you," She pouted and I can't help but giggle. So adorable.

"And you're tired from taking care of our sick son." I paused and added, "Don't worry, we will talk tomorrow morning if you want."

"Okay, good night Bambi. I love you," She smiled sleepily and wave at me.

"I love you, Y/N, my wife." I ended the call and lock my phone.

I lay on my bed and place my phone next to me. God, I miss my small family. I'm so excited to see them and I hope my son will feel better tomorrow. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even heard that my hotel room open.

"Walz," I look up and see the Tongan standing on the door.

"Dinah, what's up?" I patted the space next to me.

"I heard what happen to little Y/LN. How is he?" She close the door behind her and went to my side.

"Oh, yeah. He got sick and he told me that his tummy hurts. But I just hope he feels better tomorrow."

"So you talked to them?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, Y/N panicked when he started vomiting. She doesn't know what to do and she told me that our son keep on calling for me. He even doesn't want to eat any food until I called them in FaceTime."

"Well, it's good that he ate something." Dinah chuckled. "I got worried. I thought something bad happen to him,"

"Aw Cheechee," I hugged the Polynesian. "But thanks for worrying."

"Alright," The younger one smiled. "I came here to check up on my godson and also to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight? With the girls? We're just going to eat then head back right here,"

"Yeah sure, I'll just go change."

"Don't that's fine." Dinah said and grab my hand. "Let's go! The girls are waiting outside for you for a very long time,"

"What?" I asked her.

"They were waiting for you--"

"I heard you, but why didn't you guys just leave?" I chuckled and Dinah shook her head.

"We can't leave you, when we know that you're son is not feeling good. You might look one of us after your call with Y/N so we waited for you." She said and I nodded my head.

"Thank you," I said genuinely. We went out of my room and saw the three other girls so engaged to their conversation.

"Guys, let's go! I'm hungry," Dinah whined and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Hey Camz, how's the little nugget?" The green-eyed woman asked.

"He's sick but I hope he feels better tomorrow,"

They all nod and we went outside the hotel and look for something to eat. I really hope my baby boy will feel a lot better tomorrow, because God knows he will be so stubborn again to his Mommy. And I don't think Y/N can still keep her shit together.

-

A/N: Ay, hi! Tell me what you think. I'm kinda having writer's block, so sorry if this chapter sucks.

The drama will start in the next few chapters.

PS. Love you. 🌹❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.2K 62
Backstory book for my Instagram Fic "It's You." IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT BOOK YET THEN YOU SHOULD READ IT FIRST. This book basically explains all of...
7.2K 148 13
Another book in the Secret series! Book 3. Final one.
33.8K 1.4K 6
Camren story based on Shawn Mendes' album Illuminate. Cover credit: @LauserCabello
56.2K 897 21
Just a bunch of one shots / short stories, about Camila Cabello and you. For some reason I made the first few in a weird perspective - but after a bi...