The Girl in White

Von UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... Mehr

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King
Sorry for staying AWOL

Chapter 33

1.5K 70 2
Von UrsSoniya

"Shit!" Bryan said as he pulled me to him and engulfed me in a hug. Tension was thick in the room.

"Diana, alert everyone. NOW! Ask our border security to tighten. Tell Marcus, Gellos and Tinan to lead the council packs for counter attack, and make sure every women and children are gathered in the ball room ensure their safety. You stay with them. All of this has to be done immediately!" he barked orders as there were shuffling going on everywhere. I could practically hear his orders in every wolf's head in the house and they had started implimenting them.

"Bryan, where is Demon?'

"He is on his way with the pack for additional help." Bryan said still holding me.

"Blake you are in the council's territory. We will make sure of your safety. Till then you and Elena would stay here."

"But.. Bryan, it's upon you if you want to go fight or stay here." Grandpa asked him. I saw Bryan flinching, he wasn't ready to leave me. I want him to go. I don't want him to stay here just because of me. I know i can protect myself. Besides, according to our plan Grandpa is staying here with me.

"You should go." i whispered to him. He looked at me as if it's the last time he is looking and kissed me with so much passion. It melted my heart. I know he is struggling. He looked at me hoding my face in his hands and whispered.

"I love you."

"Love you to. Be safe. We have a wedding to plan." i said him winking.

He gave me a warm smile and kissed my forehead. Walking towards grandpa he looked at him and i could sense them speaking something.

Grandpa nodded and Bryan gave me one look before barging out through the door.

"I didn't expect it to be so soon." Blake broke the silence.

"Should i mindlink Alano to come here?" he asked looking at Grandpa.

"No, i don't think that's necessary. We are the council. We can take care of this on our own. Don't forget our powers." he said to him and went towards the window.

I approached him to see through the window. I was surprised to see that our front yard which was huge now looked like a battle field. Thousands of rogues entering the territory. I could see wolfs fighting, grabbing each other. Thankfully none of them were near the house as some guards were lined up in front of the house as a safety wall.

I noticed the rogues, Blake was right, they were huge, those rogues looked strong, they were big bad wolfs, I could see them, they were large in numbers but i also noticed that almost every one from council pack was fighting.

I noticed grandpa went towards the other side of the room towards the phone and started dialling number. Meanwhile i saw the war which was visible from Grandpa's office as his office was on the top floor facing the front yard. I recognized Uncle Marcus and Gellos both on the opposite sides. They were fighting with so much power. I searched for Bryan, and my eyes landed on his wolf. He was fighting with three rougues at a time but i wasn't worried about him, he looked less troubled like it was a moments time when he will crush them all.

My eyes darted towards a corner where i saw three human standing, as they came out of the dark, i saw there faces.

"Ohh god!" realisation dawn into me. Uncle Joe!! I have seen tgat face in pictures. It's him. He was with another old man who looked equally powerful and a girl, she was Fiona i could figure that out.

But what made me shiver was Uncle Joe standing there as if a leader. His body showed no sign of any damage or accident. This meant Blake was...

I turned around to tell Grandpa when i was rooted on my spot. Blake had shifted into a wolf and was launching on grandpa.

"NOO!" I shreiked as i saw Blake biting Grandpa's leg as he slouched to ground in pain. I launched myself on Blake to push him of Arnold. With a loud thud i tear him apart from grandpa and throwed on the other side.

"You Traitor!" i launched myself on him with full power as he charged towards me in his wolf form. I could feel energy passing through my veins. As we neared he stopped and changed his course charging towards Grandpa again. I went to protect him but Blake charged at me. I fell on floor as the bookwall came crashing missing my head. He was about to attack me his claws inches away from me when he shreiked in pain as someone attacked him. I took the opportunity to turn him around and grandpa changed in his wolf form. Before i could attack him, Grandpa teared his throat making his life end. I stood there watching the scene, but turned to look at my saver, Arina. I grinned at my friend, she was on damn time here.

"I know..i know..you can thank me later." she said dusting her hands dramatically.

I turned towards Grandpa, who was now in his wolf. He was huge, very huge, with black fur and green captivating eyes.

"I must go. I saw Joe with another person possibly Alano and Fiona." i said him. He nodded as i turned to Arina. She looked confused.

"I'll tell you later." i said while dragging her out.

"You are not going there!" she shreiked.

"Shut up. Will you? There is a hell lot of things going on here! Just help me or stay here."

She nodded as we headed towards the battle field. Adrenaline was rushing through me as i rushed towards the front and into the ground. I could see Demon and some other pack members had joined the field. I and Arina started fighting one on one as rogues noticed me and started attacking. I approached Bryan, finishing the wolfs which approached me on the way. Joe and the other person was nowhere to be seen. I joined Bryan as i dodged a wolf who was on him trying to dig his claws in his flesh. Bryan stopped as he looked at me. I could see he was pissed to see me there as he snarled at me with his angry eyes. I would have been dead by the looks but now was not the time. I knew the truth when i saw Joe and the other person on the ground not to forget the evil daughter Fiona. Some clarification would be helpful but that would happen only when the fight ends.

"Joe is here." i told him while fighting with wolfs from his other side. This made him push the wolf and come near me. I looked at him,

"He is the real danger. Alano and Fiona are with him." i said. He nudged me to go out of the area but i shaked my head.

"I have to fight." I said as i fought with a rogue. He huffed which made me grin. I looked up to see a Grey wolf which was as big as Bryan looking at us. I know who was he. Bryan turned to look at the direction and growled.

"Joe." i said. I have seen him in those dreams. He was the shadow behind that man. He was the one who killed my parents and Bryan's dad. He was the one who wants to kill me.

Joe snarled at us before charging towards us. Energy pumped into my fist as the only thing came into my mind.

I want REVENGE! For my people, for my mom, for my dad, for Bryan's dad, for making Bryan suffer through hell, for making my life hell, for keeping me away from my FAMILY!

My hands started paining as if my whole energy was transported through my arms to my hand. As he was nearing, his eyes widened as he saw a spark glowing through my palms, in a blink there stood a weapon in my hand. I looked at it, i could see the spark glowing, which could make anyone blind, i saw myself in the glow, my parents, me as a kid, Arina, Bryan, Demon, Sue, Grandpa and everyone dear to me in a flash.

"You have to end this." a voice whispered in my mind. I knew it was my Mom. Her face came in front of me, she looked proud." You have to END this, NOW!" she said.

I looked at Joe who was still in his place looking at me terrified. I took a long breath and with all my power i launched myself towards him. He looked stunned but howled and started running towards me. As we neared i hailed my weapon in the air and in a whip i slashed him in stomach. His wolf cried in pain as he fell into the ground. He deserved it. I lifted my weapon and attacked him again as I watched him slowly losing his life. I felt peace. This was what he deserved to kill so many people.

Coming out of my trance, I watched around. Everyone noticed Joe dead but still the war was on. Bryan was been strangled by an unknown wolf.

Demon and uncle Gallos looked injured as each of them was tackliing many wolf's at a time. My heart shuttered as i saw Arina on the ground almost lifeless as Fiona was standing near her smirking at me. I ran towards her and saw her shifting to her wolf ready to attack me. Such a fool. She didn't know my powers. Her confident wolf panicked as she saw the weapon in my hand. She bowed down surrendering knowing that she would be lifeless in fraction of seconds. I slowed my pace knowing that i dont want to be the one to kill her. She looked panicked and changed into her human form.

"Please don't kill me." she pleaded. I know she wasn't lying. I ordered two nearby council guards to take her into their custody. I turned towaeds Arina and slouched in the ground to see her heart was beating, letting out a sigh of relief, i have to end this or many people would be injured. I decided what to do as i stood there covering as much area as possible and taking a big lungful of breath i punched the ground,

"STOP!!"

In an instant everything was still, everyone was halted in their position in mid air. I ran towards Bryan breaking him from my power first by touching him then i ran to the other people from council and guards touching them so that they won't be affected. I touched as many as possible. I could feel energy leaving me as i was passing to them. Once i looked around i was happy that all my people were safe, while the others were still. They will be soon lifeless and out of this power. I looked at Joe and touched him. He was dead by now. I looked at his lifeless body satisfied that i had earned justice.

A hand on my shoulder got me out of my mind, i turned to look at Bryan. He looked at me but didn't smile. I know he was still mad.

"I need you to touch one more person to break the power."

I scrunched my eyebrow in confusion but nodded. He held my hand and took me to an unknown wolf. I noticed he was the same wolf who was strangling him earlier.

"He is Alano. Blake's and Fiona's father." Bryan explained. I nodded and touched him. He fell to the ground in pain but was caught by our guards who took him inside the house alongwith Fiona. I looked at Bryan but soon the world around me faded as i felt powerless.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

811K 34.6K 54
**In the process of being edited** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues, they lose all h...
222K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
864 22 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
233K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...