FIFTH HARMONY IMAGINES VOL.01

By chaZyingcars

Random one shot stories with the Fifth Harmony ladies and you as their love interest More

Crush (Camila/You)
Stole her heart (Dinah/You)
Stole her Heart II (Dinah/You)
Never Let Go (Lauren/You)
Club (Normani/You)
Your Guardian Angel (Ally/You)
•FIFTH HARMONY•
•Where you meet•
•Who asked for a date•
•Where you guys had your first date•
•Who first knew of your relationship •
•What she likes about you•
•Your first argument•
•Which girl she gets jealous of•
•When did you propose•
•Who planned the wedding•
•Your child's name•
+FIFTH HARMONY+
Prediction #1
Prediction #2
Prediction #3
Prediction #4
Prediction #5
Prediction #6
Prediction #7
Note
THANK YOU!!
Crush II (Camila/You)
My thoughts
She's my sister?! (Dinah/You)
Gingerbread Houses
Death Note (Lauren/You)
Another (Normani/You)
Dinah as your mom
Ally as your mom
Camila as your mom
Normani as your mom
Lauren as your mom
Chasing Camila (C.C/You)
Z-world drama (D.H/You)
Camren Interview
•Who kills you in a horror film•
Dream Girl (AB/You)
Last Dance (NK/You)
Last Dance II (NK/You)
Surprise? (LJ/You)
Dancing with the Star (NK/You)
G O B L I N (AB/You)
Reincarnation (DJ/You)
Impossible (CC/You)
Safe II (LJ/You)
Not an update

Safe (LJ/You)

5K 92 36
By chaZyingcars

(Sypnosis: It's been two years since you last saw your ex-girlfriend/fiancée Lauren, yes no other than Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony herself. Don't ask me how you two met because I forgot (Lol) So..you haven't moved on from her since then. And you kept yourself drunk and high to keep her off your mind, but the pain was still there. Then one day you were informed via her representatives that she's about to get married you quickly sobered up and called up your girls. Will you get there on time to stop it and claim what's yours?)

(Your POV)

*Sirens wailing in the background*

"Ally faster damn it!!" I yelled at her as we speed through traffic not caring if the police might chase after us, good thing dinah bought me a siren. Because this shit is an emergency!!

"Girl shut the hell up will ya?! Can't you see I'm driving Jesus Christ!" she cursed loudly which made me shut the hell up and put my hands up in defense. "Woah okay..okay..okay.."

"Normani do you know where's the location?" I asked Normani her other bandmate who's seated at the backseat with dinah who is live streaming on instag--...

Wait.. Hold up..a live stream??!

"Dinah seriously? Lauren's about to get married to that douchebag and you're live streaming this!?" I asked her incredulously which caused her to roll her eyes at me.

"Gurrrl shut yo mouth 'kay? This is worth to be watched!" I gave her the 'what the hell?' look and shook my head then focused back to Normani.

"Mani found anything?" she clicked her tongue scrolling through her phone, I watched her moves then after a minute she bursted a happy dance on her seat. Dinah, Ally and I looked at her with hopeful eyes hoping that she knows where the venue is at, normani stopped then gave us the 'what' look.

"So did you find anything?" she nodded her head happily at us, then she said.

"The wedding is at TAT Hotel and Resort and it says here the wedding has started already!" my eyes widened and I suddenly felt all the energy in my body quickly drain as I slumped to my seat.

It was silent..only the blaring of the sirens atop the car roof, angry honking of the cars and cursing drivers Ally passed through is heard.

"We're never gonna make it in time.." I mumbled sadly then I felt normani's hand on my shoulder. "We're gonna make it y/n trust in Ally."

"Watch where you are going lady!!" One driver yelled as we speed pass through his truck.

"Shut the fuck up you puta!" Ally cursed angrily at the driver, then back at the road. "Y/N just trust us we're going to make it boo." she smiles at me with assurance.

If the situation was different I would have laughed hearing Allysus curse but at the same time damn scared for my life coz' ally is driving like a maniac! It's great so we can get there in time but....!

"Jesus Ally slow down!" With a huge gulp I gripped on my seatbelt causing Ally to smrik and driver faster.

I finally know the truth Lauren. I can't let him have you again..

I'll protect you and make sure you're safe.

Hope I could get there in time and alive..

Lauren.

**

(At the wedding)

(Lauren's POV)

"Do you Zayn Javadd Malik take Lauren Michelle Jauregui as you lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asks him as he stared at me with full of love, sadly it wasn't the same for me.

"I do." I felt tears brimming in my eyes as I thought of y/n and how I foolishly left her to be with zayn even though I didn't love him and never will..it was all because of what he said to me that day...

(Flashback)

2 years before..

This is it! Tomorrow will be the day y/n and I have been preparing for. Tomorrow will be the day the both of us will tie the knot that will connect and bond us together forever and I feel so excited! Sadly she has to attend her bachelorette party and is out with dinah and the girls, while me..I'm preparing for our own girl's night out party.

I was doing my make up when my phone suddenly dinged signalling I got a text.

From: Wife💞👰

-I love you baby girl..I can't wait for us to make love and of course a lot of babies! 😘🙆

I giggled at her dorkiness then typed in a reply.

To: Wife💞👰

-Why do I feel like you're only marrying me for the sex and babies? (-3-)

From: Wife💞👰

-Whaaatt how'd u know?? Lol JK! I mean have you seen your fam? Like..zayuummm mami! dem genes tho 😭❤👌! Also the sex part is a bonus for us wifey ;))

Gosh. I'm about to get married to a dork..I laughed at my own thought. And just as I was about to reply to y/n's text someone knocked on the door, "I bet it's them.." I yelled a 'come in!' then heard the door open, but isn't it too early for then to come?

"Guys why are you early? It's still--" my mouth flew open and my eyes widened in shock, my hands quickly went to my mouth as I didn't expect to see him....

"Z-z-zayn? What are you doing here?" I stuttered nervously when he walked towards me, he was my abusive ex-boyfriend who got jailed for possession of illegal fire arms. Also if it wasn't for y/n I might be dead by now if she didn't come on time..

"How..h-how did you g-got out?"

With a devilish smirk he chuckled, "lauren..lauren..lauren I have my ways." he shook his head and placed his huge rough hands under my chin and lifted my face. I shut my eyes when I smelled his strong perfume that isn't like y/n's..I hate his smell.

No. I hate everything about him.

"Look at you..you look so...hmm.." he paused as he think of his next words, I peaked and saw him bit his lip and licked it. "Tempting and ravishingly sexy."

He leaned over to kiss me but I pushed him away, and I think that action made him angry. Zayn pinned my body against the wall with his hands on my neck choking me, I'm scared..I need y/n..I need her but-I can't scream..

"Za..zayn...l...let..." I pegged as I am trying to pry his hands off of my neck.

"YOU! YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY THIS SLUT! I WILL GIVE YOU TWO CHOICES! ONE..DITCH Y/N TOMORROW ON YOUR WEDDING DAY AND BE WITH ME...OR...WATCH YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE LOVER DIE."

The thought of seeing y/n die made me weak to my knees, and I felt my heart shatter because I know he's capable of doing that. If he has done it in the past before, he still can do the same things now.

"CHOOSE!!" he yelled at me and I nodded meaning he knows I choose him. "Good..." he chuckled letting me down as I slump on the floor trying to catch my breath once again.

"Good. Now...I'll expect you to give that bitch a believable reason tomorrow. And if not...well, you know what'll happen next."

At the day of our wedding I saw Y/N wearing her white tux with a red bowtie teary eyed waiting for me on the end of the aisle, it made it hard for me to leave her that day. But I remembered what zayn told me I got scared.. not for me but for her.

He got some if his men in our wedding ready to shoot y/n if I didn't agree to his wishes, so I did what I know what's best and left her at the altar.

It was the biggest mistake of my life..

"Lauren." zayn told me sternly then sneakily gripped my wrist making me flinch.

The priest look at me weirdly eyeing me if I was okay, but internally I was not. He cleared his throat and spoke to the mic in front of him.

"If there's anyone out there opposed to the bond of these two young people..speak now or forever will keep shut." Y/N please...please come... Please..

"I love you." I said in a low whispered voice that only I could hear, I closed my eyes as tears began to fall.

"Okay since there's no one..I now pronounce you hus--" Y/N.

Y/N.

"STOP THE FUCKING WEDDING!" the church doors opened making my family and the guests turn their heads to the door revealing the girl I wanted to marry and be with till my last day here on this planet being hold off by two of zayn's bodyguards.

"Y/N!!!!" her ears perked up when she heard my voice

"Lauren--"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.1K 10
"-what are fandoms calling women these days?"
371K 11.5K 82
*New message from:Unknown Unknown:LAUREN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW IMMA HIT YOU WITH A BIBLE Logophobia:Phobia of words Che...
73.8K 3K 28
One word to describe Sierra Lovato's life? Fucked up. Book 2 'On The Run'
60.6K 5.2K 36
နောက်ထပ်ချစ်ဖို့ကောင်းတဲ့ficလေး😘