Seeing them

By ilovebooksmeow

Harry notices people, creatures, things all his life and this is his story. ............................. ... More

The First
The Third. (and fourth)
The Fifth.
The Group.
The Mansion
The Ambush.
The Finding.
The Questioning

The Second

1.3K 65 4
By ilovebooksmeow

I'm locked out of the house again. I hide between the rose bushes and the house. I watch as a teenager dressed in black skinny jeans and a white hoodie, which has stains all over it, long black hair and very pale skin, climb onto the neighbours roof and open the window to a bedroom. I know the time is about midnight so everyone is asleep. I notice a light flicker from in the room and hear a slight thud. A few minutes later the boy (?) Climbs out of the window. I squint and see fresh stains. I see a knife in their hands which drip with something. As the boy's  (?) Turns towards me the moon light hits their face revealing it is in fact a boy and the fact he has a smile carved into his face, his face splattered with blood (?) I sink as he jumps off the roof and runs into the woods. I look towards the woods and see the tall man take the teens hand and they disappear.
Where did they go?
....................................
I'm locked in my cupboard again.
I hear as Aunt Petunia tells Uncle Verron about the couple next door's murder.
He just goes on and on about how at least it wasn't some good people like them.
I wish it was them.
......................................
My uncle beat me when my aunt and cousin left. After he threw me into my cupboard he threatened to play a game that he enjoys to play, and he may invite his friends, if I don't behave.
I don't know what he means.
I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...