Truth in Lies (Creek)

By Southern_Park

What do you do when a whole town nearly destroys itself in sadness after learning you and some kid you barely... More

My Name Is Tweek Tweak
Advice
Life Is Short
It'll Be Okay
A Walk Home in the Rain
Prom Night
The Return of Pip
Over the Years
Butters Very Own Chapter (featuring Pip)

The "Date"

2.7K 78 57
By Southern_Park

I finished my chores as fast as I could and ran out. "I'm going to Craig's house, dad!" I yelled as I walked out. "Ok, don't get into any trouble!" He replied. I grunted.

I ran to Craig's as fast as I could. His mom opened the door. "H-hello Mrs.Tucker" I greeted her. "Oh hello Tweek. Craig is upstairs, I'll go get him." She went inside and a few moments later Craig came to the door and we both walked out together. "Be home before it gets dark sweetie!" His mom called out the door. "Alright mom!" He yelled back.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked. "How about the ruble of soda soap bubbles or whatever it was called?" He suggested. "Ok"

When we got there we climbed to the top and sat on the edge. We looked out over the town. "Man" he started "It's been more than 5 years since we started this whole charade."

"Y-yeah" I replied. "C-Craig?" He looked over at me. "D-do you l-l-like me?" He smiled a little. "If I didn't, don't you think the town would already be depressed." He answered. "No, I mean like-like me."

"What? No, why, do you like me?" I panicked. "No it's just that you've been acting strange lately and I wanted to see if that was why!" I spoke so fast I barely heard myself. "Oh... well I did want to say that it might be time to drop the act."

My heart sank. Why would he want to drop the act? Was it me? Did I do something wrong? "Why?" I squeaked. "People aren't really obsessed with us anymore and we don't need to do this."

Why am I getting so upset? Maybe I do like him? No no no, I'm straight. "I did like hanging out with you so I still wanna be friends but, we don't have to be all romantic and stuff anymore." He jumped down to the ground. "See you tomorrow Tweek." He said as he started walking home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 223 22
I need some truths and dares for this game and I need YOUR help with this so PLZ comment some truths and dares for this game plz And let me know if y...
7.3K 71 19
wowee I'm so original thank @foreverflowx for giving the idea for this 😭😭😭
36.9K 213 50
Noco (I have to have desc ig)
14.3K 150 14
Noah and Cody do NOT get along whatsoever. Then, they both show up at a party Geoff hosted. They play seven minutes in heaven and before Noah even kn...