I got Kidnapped by One Direct...

Par abbbbbyyyyy__

Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, s... Plus

I got Kidnapped by One Direction?
Chapter 1 Darkness
Chapter 2 The mission
Chapter 3 Mission Failed?
Chapter 4 Food Fight
Chapter 5 Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?
Chapter 6 Niall tells her the story
Chapter 7 The dress
Chapter 8 Nandos
Chapter 9 The Prank
Chapter 10 The Shooting Star
Chapter 11 The secret
Chapter 12 Truth or Dare
Chapter 13 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber
Chapter 15 Carnival
Chapter 16 Swag Masta From Doncaster
Chapter 17 Christmas
Chapter 18 A Family Always Stays Together
Chapter 19 World War III
Chapter 20 Am I Really Ok?
Chapter 21 I Deserve It
Chapter 22 It's All My Fault
Chapter 23 Help Me?
Chapter 24 First Stop: Airport
Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane To England
Chapter 26 3rd Stop: England
Chapter 27 Private Talk
Chapter 28 Surprise
Chapter 29 Superman's Here
Chapter 30 The Note
Chapter 31 Reunited
Chapter 32 Water Fight
Chapter 33 Hide And Seek
Chapter 34 Roses
Chapater 35 Goodbye

Chapter 14 Hidden Talents

5.6K 171 34
Par abbbbbyyyyy__

Chapter 14 Hidden Talents

Note: This book is year 2012 (so far), even though I'm writing it in 2014

PREVIOUSLY

I then kissed Louis on the lips. This feels different. It wasn't like the kiss I had with Harry before, this time I felt fireworks.

"We're ba- WHAT THE HELL!?" I heard Harry's voice say. I quickly pulled out of the kiss and looked at him.

Oh crap.

Back to the story

**HARRY'S POV**

Niall and I just finished grocery shopping, so now we are going back to the house. As usual, the car is pretty packed because Niall got SO much food.

"So when did you and Abby start dating?" he asked.

"Um, since yesterday, when I took her out" I answered.

"Oh right, so what happened when you guys went out?" Niall questioned.

"Well um-" I then stopped. I can't tell him that we were at the tree house, it's a secret location, which I don't want any one else to know about besides Abby.

"Well after we went to a restaurant, we went to a hill and lied down there, looking up at the stars" I started to explain. I can't believe I'm lying to my best friend, it's not right, although I wasn't lying when I said looking up at the stars.

"And then she just kissed me, so I asked her out and she said yes and that's how it all started" I said as I parked the car in the driveway.

"Ok, now it makes more sense. Just look after her yeah?"

"Of course" I answered as I took my seat belt off.

"Good, now go get Abby and Lou to help us, I'll start getting some bags"

"Ok" I then started to walk towards the door (A/N lol just realised that line (walk towards the door) is from the song Change My Mind. I love that song, and when they sang it on the flying platform in the TMH concert, ok I'll shut up now)

"We're ba- WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed as I saw Abby and Louis kissing. This can't be happening. She can't be cheating on me!

They pulled away as soon as they saw me. I'm so angry, why are the kissing each other!?

"Harry, it's not want you-"

"It's over!" I yelled and went upstairs to my room. I want to punch a wall right now.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

Well I'm an idiot aren't I? Great, just great, Harry dumped me. And I'm sad and happy. I don't even know why I'm happy though, I think it's because it went too fast, and, I think I have feelings for someone else.

"Abby, I'm so sorry, it's all my-"

"Don't worry Lou, it's not you fault, I'm fine, let's just help Niall with the bags" I then started to go outside until I was grabbed by the wrist and was turned around.

"Are you sure you're ok Abby? I'm really sorry-"

"I'm fine Louis, I promise" I then got out of his grip and went outside. I am fine, I know I am, I knew this day was going to come anyway, I just need some time to think.

"Hey, where's Harry?" Niall asked as he saw me and Louis.

"Um, upstairs" I answered.

"Why? I thought he was going to help us"

"Long story short but he dumped me" I shrugged as if it was nothing. It is nothing, right?

"What! I'm going to ki-"

"Niall! It's fine! I'm ok. I promise" I cut him off. I am fine, like what I said before, I think I have feelings for someone else.

"Abby, are you-"

"Yes, yes I am sure, I-I need sometime to think" I then started to go back inside and straight into my room.

**HARRY'S POV**

I don't get it. I trusted Abby. Why would she cheat on me?

**FLASH BACK**

I then started to walk towards the door.

"We're ba- WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed as I saw Abby and Louis kissing. This can't be happening. She can't be cheating on me!

They pulled away as soon as they saw me. I'm so angry, why are the kissing each other!?

"Harry, it's not want you-"

"It's over!" I yelled and went upstairs to my room. I want to punch a wall right now.

**END OF FLASH BACK**

I noticed something in the flash back, there was something above them.

A missile toe.

So that's why they kissed each other! But why would she do this to me! Didn't she have in her mind that we were dating! Good thing I dumped her anyway, I think we were going too fast. Well, all I want now is just to apologise to her and say if we could still be friends.

I then got out of my room and went to her door. I hope she's inside, I really need to talk to her.

I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later it was open.

"What do you want now Lou- Oh, hey Harry"

"Uh, hey, um can I talk to you please?" I asked nervously.

"You already are"

"Um, ok, I just want to say I'm really sorry for shouting out you earlier, but can we still be friends?" I asked. Wow, it's getting hot in here.

She slightly smiled.

"I forgive you Harry, and yes, of course we can still be friends"

"That's great, thanks Abby. Ok see ya"

"Bye" I then walked back to my room. Thank God that was easy.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

Ok, well that went pretty good. I then lied back on my bed. So boredddddd.

I looked around the room and see a guitar in the corner. Why didn't I see this before? I grabbed it and played around with it. I sort of know how to play it, since I used to have guitar lessons after school, but then I stopped since I had to study for exams.

I tried to remember some songs I used to play. Nope, can't remember anything, but I remember the chords. I then went on Niall's laptop, which I borrowed from him before, so it's still here on my table.

I searched up One Thing guitar chords on Google images.

I then started to play and sing One Thing

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

I then stopped playing because I stuffed up the chords.

"Stupid chords" I whispered.

"Wow, that's amazing" I then jumped out of my chair and see Louis leaning on the door.

"Uh thanks?" I said which came out more as a question.

"And I never knew you could play the guitar, you and Niall have the same talents"

"Yeah I guess so" I wouldn't say that singing and playing the guitar are my talents though.

"Louis where's my guitar?!" Niall shouted.

"It's here!" Louis replied.

"Where!?"

"Here!"

"Where!?" Niall asked again.

"IN HERE! God dammit, you're so deaf and blind!" Louis screamed which made me laugh.

"Oh, is this his guitar?" I asked as I held it up.

"Yeah, I hid it away from him this morning, so I decided to put it here, and now he's looking for it"

"Oh ok, now it makes sense, by the way, how did you enter my room without me noticing?" I asked.

"The door was left open" He answered and I face-palmed.

"I'm here! Now where's my guitar!" Niall said as he entered the room.

"Over there" Louis pointed at me.

"Oh you can play guitar?" Niall asked me.

"Um, not real-"

"Yes! She can! She's really good!" Louis answered. Excuse me, but he was asking me, not you, get your facts right.

"Can I hear you play?" Niall asked excitedly.

"No thanks"

"Why not!?" Louis and Niall said at the same time.

"Because I don't play in front of people" I answered.

"But you played in front of me" Louis said.

"Well, that's because I didn't know you were there, and you were lucky"

"Please! For your brother" Niall said with his puppy eyes.

"Ok"

"Really!?" Niall said excitedly.

"No"

"Aww"

"Do you want your guitar or not?" I asked as I was still holding it.

"Yes please" Niall answered. I then got out of my seat and gave his precious guitar to him.

"Thank you"

"No worries, now can I have my phone back Lou?" I asked him.

"It's cute how you call me Lou" He grinned.

"That's great to know, now may I please have my phone?" I asked again.

"No" excuse me?

"What? Why not!?"

"I'll give it to you IF you play the guitar and sing for us" You're kidding me right?

"Hell no!" I shouted.

"Ok, if you don't want your precious phone-"

"Fine, pass me the guitar please"

"Yay!" Niall excitedly shouted and passed me the guitar. I'm so freaking nervous, I've never done this before.

"What song?" I asked them as I sat on my chair.

"Little Things!" Niall answered quickly.

"Alrighty" I then started to get the guitar sheet out for Little Things.

I can do this. No I can't, I'm too nervous! What if they hate it! Do it for the phone Abby, do it for the phone.

I then started to play and sing Little Things.

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I then stopped playing because I was too nervous to continue. I looked back at Niall and Louis, although, it wasn't just them, there was Liam with Danielle, Zayn with Perrie and Harry.

Please don't tell me they heard me play and sing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.6K 489 26
Abby is a typical girl, nothing extraordinary. She's just like every other girl. Only there is one difference, she is being stalked and soon gets kid...
40.8K 1.4K 30
Ariel is not the average 18-year-old girl. She never talks to her parents, she lives on her own in Boston, and her sister isn't doing too well. After...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
213 0 57
Olivianas life was normal a typical girl who works at a designer shop for a living with a bad past. When he stumbles across Harry Styles a dangerous...