Shot Me Out Of The Sky

By athenatron

After the divorce of her parents, Ciara decides it's time for some space, so she moves from her home town in... More

Chapter 1, Going Away To College
Chapter 2, One Thing
Chapter 3, Cat Like Theif
Chapter 4, Inbetween Days.
Chapter 5, Please Take Me Home
Chapter 6, Drunk
Chapter 8 - You Need Me, I Don't Need You

Chapter 7 - Cigarettes and Alcohol

117 2 4
By athenatron

*************************************** 

Chapter 7 - Cigarettes and Alcohol

My eyes were heavy. I woke up, the room spinning. Maybe i was still drunk, i don't know. It took a while for me to get used to my surroundings. It was a bed room. It was obviously a boys bedroom since it had mens clothes everywhere. My first thought was that it was Louis bedroom, but it couldn't be. Louis doesn't wear Snapbacks or Harrington jackets. I then became contious of my body. My head was pounding. I was completely naked, had there was an arm around me. I liked this. It was nice waking up when i wasn't alone. I turned around to finally see who's house i was at.

"MASON!" i shouted, i was quite surprised. I had just remembered that he had invited me over last night...

"WHAT, WHAT's HAPPENED?!" he shouted as he shot up. I giggled. I didn't mean to wake him up.

"What.. What happened last night..."  i said, my cheeks turning pink.

"Well i think we kind of... You know.." he said. I just gasped. It was obvious what happened. But for some reason, i didn't regret it. Mason was goregous, and we got on really well. Infact, i was pretty pleased someone as attractive as him would be interested in someone as simple and plain as myself.

"I suppose we did" i said, smiling slightly.

"I know this may seem werid.. But i really like you, and i was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date sometime? Seems a weird situation to ask in.." he said. Even though he had this slightly cocky bravado, you could see the insecure teenager he really was at the moment.

"I'd love to" i smiled.

Mason returned the smile, and pulled me in for a kiss. I obeyed. The kiss was nice, it was gentle.

**********************

Louis POV

I can't quite get my head around it. I can't. I don't understand. I guess that was it then, what's ment to be is ment to be, and i guess that was never the case with me and Ciara, so why couldn't i stop thinking about her? Every day this week and college.. She seemed different. She basically struts about the college like she owns it, with that Mason attached to her side. Have i missed something?

"Mate, you're staring at her again." Liam whispered into my ear. 

"Sorry, sorry" i said as Oliva took her seat next to me in our usual spot in the canteen and kissed me on the cheek. I liked oliva, yes ofcourse i did... But i just felt no real spark between us. Maybe she was my rebound, or maybe we were bound to be together. I don't know.

When everyone was immursed in their own conversations, i returned my gaze to her table, to her and her new friends. I looked at  her pretty face, i looked at how happy she was now. I can't belive it. She and mason kissed, and something inside me broke. I shot up and walked out of the canteen. I can't be in the same room as them.

"Wait babe" came Olivas voice from behind me. I wish she'd give me some space sometimes.

******************************

Ciara's POV

"I'll see you after college then, yeah?" smiled Mason as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Of course" i smiled back, kissing him gently on the lips.

"See you later then" he said as he walked down the Corridor.

I walked into my lesson, i was 10 minuets late, but who cares, right? I ignored the glares of the fellow class mates and took the only empty seat, which happened to be next to Zayn, great. I slammed my bag on the table, and put a new piece of chewing gum in my mouth. My teacher glared at me, but carried on with her teaching. Most of the lesson passed without a word from Zayn, untill about half an hour in.

"Whats happened to you, Ciara?" said Zayn out of the blue.

"I don't get what you mean?" i spat back.

"Well it's just.. We've been sat here for half the lesson in silence. Why don't you talk to any of us anymore? You're like a new person. You've even stopped talking to Aimiee and you LIVE with her" he said, almost taking no breath.

I didn't know what to reply.

"We miss you" he said, almost unaudiably

"Zayn... I can't talk to you guys. Not with them around." i said, not taking my eyes of my pen.

"Why though? You're with Mason? Aren't you? I don't see how you can be annoyed with him when you're with someone else yourself" he said

"He did it first. I wouldn't be with Mason if it wasn't for him. If he wasn't so fucking stupid maybe it would be me and Louis sat at your lunch table, but things wern't mean't to be, where they?" i said, i could feel tears forming in my eyes. But i was stronger now. I thought them away.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't think about it like that.." he replied.

"You didn't think at all, did you?" i half joked.

The rest of the lesson went on in silence. I walked out of the room and found the eyes of Mason, wating anxiously for me.

"Good lesson?" he asked, kissing my forehead

"Just the same old" i replied. Soon we were joined by Zayn.

"Look, Ciara, i'm sorry. I didn't mean what i said.. I just.. I don't know. I miss you, we all do. I'm having a Halloween party tomorrow, you're welcome to come. You too Mason" he said and walked off down the corriodor.

"What was that about?" asked Mason as we walked outside into the road.

"No idea" i lied.

Mason took my hand and we walked to the bus stop. We would have walked, but it was getting cold now and Mason hadn't brang his car today.  On the other side of the bus stop was Louis, Harry and of course Oliva, but i took no notice of them. We got on the bus and was soon at my house.

I turned the keys quietly in the door. I wasn't sure if Aimee was in or not. I hoped she was out because the sight of her reminds me of everything that has happened. We made out way upstairs to my bedroom. I threw my collge bag on the floor and took my shoes off. I went over to the bed where mason was getting comfortable, picking my my remotes to turn the TV on. My eyes wandered over to the door which hadn't been used in weeks....

"Wanna go for a cigarette?" said Mason as the adverts came on the TV. To be honest, i didn't like smoking at all, but i'm going to die anyway, right?

"Sure" i said while we go up and out to my balcony.

Mason passed me a cigarette, of which i then lit.

We hand't been sat on the cold balcony for long when we heard something.

"Do you hear that?" i asked Mason.

"Yeah.. Sounds like lots of Cars" he replied

"At this time of night?" i said noticing the time on my phone. It was nealry 12.

The sound of cars got closer and soon there were 3 cars parked infront of my balcony.

"Oh it's Gadget! He with the boys" Said mason through a smile.

"OI MASE" Shouted one of Masons friends "You coming or what?"

"Yeah, be down in a sec" replied Mason. He then turned to me

"Well i'll see you later then" he said, kissing me on the cheek.

"What? Wait you're not going are you? i spat

"Babe, i've been with you all day, i promised i'd see the boys today aswell!" he said, walking back inside to grab his jacket.

"But it's 12.15am?! Can't you just stay and see them tomorrow?" i replied, getting quite angry now.

"Babe, calm down. I'm going to see the boys now. I'll see you tomorrow though" he said, kissing me on the lips and then  walking out of my room.

What's gotten into him recently?

I waited untill i heard the frontdoor shut and then i peeped through the gap in my curtains.

Some of Masons friend's had come out of the car to say hi. I recognised them as Carly and Lauren from St. Meads school. They were dressed like whores. They were all over him. We're they drunk? I don't know. He got into the back of one of the cars and i watched as his car faded away into the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 19 18
Aileen finally gets what she wants, to leave the country and Live in London. Based on the Circumstances, she would never have guessed what would happ...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
3.5K 31 19
When the lads return, Niall and Ary's relationship get's even stronger. Old friends return and perhaps new friends appear. Will it be happy ever afte...
176 1 13
It started out being a sad day when Melanie's friend Kaylynn had to move... But could his turn into one of the best days if her life? Find out in The...