Lost times

By Pink_Flames

She danced with the flowers, the irises and the beautiful snapdragons, and they danced along with her. The na... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10

8

8 3 0
By Pink_Flames

August 21, 1839

It's foolish.

He thought he had me trapped in that wooden box. He charished the box so, hid it carefully under the bed.

I don't know if I should laugh, or cry like I did then.

He'd started making preparations to leave again. The next day he would get back on a boat and sail to the other side of the earth.

But something was weighing him down, even more so than being exiled. It started as a light itch in his throat. Then a pain in the side of the stomach.

Would he end up like my body, limp on that cot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 99.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...