The Last One Standing

By Moura101

( STORY ON HOLD)Josie just a normal princess who loves to read about a world many believe is a lie. She soon... More

The Last One Standing
Marcus and Peter
Strange Book
Chosen one
Zack's Messy Room
Yellow Necklace
Crazy day
In A Dream
Its Time- Part One
Ready

Its Time Part 2

86 4 0
By Moura101

Hey how are you guys going? Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. School has been driving me crazy with the work load so that’s why I couldn’t upload earlier so sorry for that. This chapter is pretty long so I hope you’re happy with this chapter. I'm actually going to dedicate this to Mark0Polo for his great feedback to this story even though his not a fan yet. Every chapter I upload is dedicated to a new fan. Over the time since its time part 1 was uploaded I got a few new fans which those fans are awesome and who is also the dedication of this chapter they are:  xlittlemisssunshinexx, MacMiller_WearMyHat and Dragonlover098.  Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes.

BECOME A FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Its time part 2

“Oh come on Josie you fight like a girl” Marcus said.

“I am a girl” I glared at him hopping so bad that I could rip off his head.

“It time to fight like a man” Marcus is infuriating.

I wish I could close my eyes and wish that he will disappear. My training had started two weeks ago and I hate it. Marcus is my fighting coach. The worst coach in the world.  I always come back to my room with sore muscles, scars and blood everywhere on me but the fact is he doesn’t care. I can’t even fight with a sword for more than 20 seconds.  He enjoys watching me fall, trip and lose altogether.

“It’s been two weeks and you haven’t improved” he yelled.

“Well you’re not helping at all” I yelled back at him. He walked up to me angry and frustrated.

“You don’t even try you’re like a dead branch” he complained.

“Well you’re not teaching me well enough in fact I wonder how the hell you even become a guardian” I spat. I regretted saying that; his angry boiling eyes stared at me.  I started to walk back but he followed my steps.

He then said. “You’re weak, annoying, and worthless and there’s no way you would survive in the hidden world. You just die without fighting back”. His words made me feel empty inside. He was right. He knew it and so did I.

“Lessons over Peters waiting for you” he turned away putting back his sword on the wall. We were in a room filled with weapons on the wall. This was the place where you train to fight. Without a goodbye I turned away and exit the fighting room while trying to hold back my tears. I walked down a corridor getting away as fast as I could.

Finally at the big door which I thought was the exit door of this place two weeks ago. The door magically opened which always surprises me.I poked my head inside to see Peter writing on a blackboard.

“Hurry up” Peter finally spoke. I quickly rushed to the desk, sat on the chair ready for the lesson. He finished the sentenced he was writing then turned to look at me.

“You and Marcus need to get along all else you won’t improve in your fighting skills” He stated. I gave him a pained look and said.

“But he’s so mean he even enjoys that fact that I get hurt why can’t you train me” Over the past two weeks I‘ve grown fond of Peter he’s the opposite of Marcus.  He’s more of the reading type, one thing in common with eachother. Unlike Marcus he was more supportive.

“I can’t it’s not my role  Josie you just got to suck it up and try to put some effort in” By just looking at Peter he looks tired dark circles under his eyes.  I decided to change the subject.

“So what are we learning today” I learnt a lot of things over the past 2 weeks in Peter’s lessons. I thought I would know it all after reading a lot about the hidden world but surprising finding out most of it wasn’t true it meant I had to start all over again. He stared at him for few seconds and then rubs his eyes then spoke.

“I know this is hard for you and overwhelming  but if you focus and try it be a lot easier for you  and Marcus wouldn’t treat you as bad” he grabbed a chair and sat across me. His hair falling on to his face.

“Do you know the name of the creator who ruled the hidden world” He looked at me his gaze piecing into mine. I shook my head slowly.

“His name was Stephanus he was a great man he raised me and Marcus when we were young he was like a father to us. He trained us. He suggested for us to become his guardians he thought he was joking.” He was lost in his own world his gaze somewhere else. It was silent for a little while until he finally finished what he was saying.

“He wasn’t joking Stephanus is always serious this world he created means so much to him he do anything to keep it living. He wanted a ruler to rule when he died so this world would be happy. All of them were unsuccessful. It made the black ones stronger every time they kill the chosen one soon they take over the whole world unless a chosen would at least succeed.” At that moment I felt so guilty for not at least trying. I was about to say sorry when he spoke again.

“He chose you because he believes that you can save us, you our only hope-

“I’m sorry okay “

“You don’t have to be sorry I know it’s hard for you to accept all this but just at least try” He eyes looked at me pleading. I took a deep breath closing my eyes in frustration. I hated the fact I had to be the chosen one.  

“I try my best I can’t promise you that I can succeed “It was all I could say. He gave me a nod.

“Come I want to try something “he made me follow him out the room and past a few doors.

“Where are we going?” I asked but he didn’t answer still walking not knowing where he was taking me. Walking for a little while I was to busy looking at the ground my black hair covering my face. We finally stopped and walked into Peter I mutted my sorry and looked around. We were in a forest.

Tall green leaves on brown branches swayed side to side because of the wind. I was outside. The breeze was beautiful on my skin. I looked behind me to see a big a big old castle behind me. Is that were I been staying in the entire time. It was falling apart the roof.

“I thought you might like some fresh air” Peter was right in front of when I turned around. He pulled out my arm with the tattoo and studied it. I looked at that tattoo and grasp. It was black and gold.

“Looks like your magic ready” Peter smiled at me. Surprise by what he said I followed him further in the forest. I didn’t know where we were going exactly but where ever it is what I really wanted to see is if the magic really works.

We finally stopped at what felt like 100 days my legs were getting really sore.  We were in a big space in the forest enough room to fit a whole village of people. Peter a few metres away looked at me with a smile.

“So you ready “He asked. I didn’t reply I was nervous. Was this really going to work? My hands started to sweat a bit. I took a deep breath and nodded. 

“Follow my moves and repeat after me okay” he said. I gave another nod and wiped away the sweat on my hands on my pants. He put his hand out forward in front of him as I did the same.

“This would be an easy one you would get this right” He then spoke a language I couldn’t understand then out of nowhere a blue oval of light appeared in Peters hands and making his hands glow. It was so bright I had to cover my eyes. I peeked to see if his hands  were still glowing, it turned out it wasn’t.

“How did you do that” Shocked and excited at the same time. Peter stood there amused and the said.

“ It’s your shot now put one of  your hand next to the other on and repeat after me, say le’uess del tale “. I put my hand in front of me and took a deep breath.

“Le’uess del tale” I closed my eyes hoping it would work. I heard a grasp and opened my eyes to see both Peter and Marcus standing next to each looking at me in awe. I looked at my hands to see a big oval of light in both hands glowing. It was both white and blue. I closed my hands at the same time and it disappeared. Peter clapped while Marcus just stood there emotionless.

“You did it” Peter gave me a big smile. I looked back at my hands still a bit shaken.  I can’t believe I got magic.

“Show me another one” I told Peter he gave a nod.

“Put your hand in front of your palm facing the sky” I did what he told me to and waited for him to continue.

“Close your eyes and imagine anything that could fit into your palm in your head then open your eyes” he finished.

I closed my eyes and thought of the first thing that came on my mind and opened my eyes. There siting on my palm was a red juicy apple. My stomach rumbled which made Peter laugh.

“Brilliant but I think it’s time for lunch for us” I turned a bit red but took a bite from the apple.

“Come on lets go and all eat” Peter turned to both me and Marcus. Marcus looked a bit upset but responded by giving a nod.

We ate in a little kitchen it was smaller than my room. When we had finished Peter allowed me to have some time by myself.  Excited to have a break I decided I was going to explore this place so I randomly walked around, looking around opening doors and taking a look inside. There was nothing inside. The rooms were empty. Some just had boxes lying around.

Bored I looked up to see on the walls pictures of people. I followed the pictures looking at each of them separately. I don’t know how long I took at looking at the photos but after a while I was at the end of the photos. There the last picture on the wall which was the biggest and stared right at me. It was an old man with silver bright hair and beard. He had bright green eyes filled with wildness and pride. He had a small smile on his face.   You could even see the tiredness behind his smile.

At the bottom right side the picture was a bit torn. Instantly I went to try and fix it. As I tried to fix it I saw a name on that torn part. I tried to read the small messy writing. Stephanus. Shocked I looked at the picture then at the name. It can’t be.

“He was a great man” I jumped at the voice to see Marcus right in front of me. He had a serious face on.

“Don’t scare me like that” I gave him a glare and fixed my clothes. I ignored his gaze on me I decided to go back to my room not caring the fact I left him there. I’m ready I thought to myself and so it means that its  is time.

So what you think about this chapter? Did you like it? Tell me your thoughts. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It’s longer than any of my other chapters. So do you think Josie ready? I want to thank my readers for their patience for this chapter I hope this makes it up for the long wait to upload this chapter. I warn you guys to get ready because this book is going to explode into awesomeness.  I thank once again my awesome new fans also Mark0polo you are awesome as well. I hope that I could upload the next chapter really soon it depends on how busy I am. ANYWAY

BECOME A FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 41.8K 91
Associated name-新时代新冥界 (New Times, New Hell) AUTHOR-林知落(Lin Zhi Luo) Total Chapters- 134+10extras
16.3K 633 44
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
283K 8.2K 41
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
465K 15K 145
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...