Stupid Stereotypical Love

By Sami_Sauce_4348

Justin Taylor: Teen heartthrob, Singer, Actor, And every girls dream. Allison Parker: A nobody in a town of... More

My Stupid Classic Horribly Romantic Modern Cinderella Story
Chapter two

Chapter three

259 2 2
By Sami_Sauce_4348

This chapter isn't completely edited yet by its pretty close :) I love you all. Look I know that not a ton of people will read this but if you are just thank you. I'm not the best writer out there and you reading this means the world to me. It makes me feel special you know? And I am more the. Willing to read your stories too. I love ya!!!

❤️://

Sami

Chapter three

ALLISON

“ALLY!” Marcy screamed when I got back to my seat.

I smiled at her, “MARCY!”  I yelled back, we were both pretty much a bunch of screaming hormones.

She pulled me into a hug, “You looked amazing up there! I think you were born on the stage!”

I shook my head still grinning, “Yeah right! But it was pretty fun!”

“Hudson was totally checking you out!”

I felt my cheeks get hot, “Yeah, he’s funny.”

“And….” Marcy prompted.

I sighed then laughed, “And incredibly hot.”

Squealing Marcy pulled me into another hug, “Imagine if you two started dating.”

Pulling away from her I poked her ribs, “Earth to Marcy, he’s famous, even if it is for being best friends with Justin Taylor. Ugg” I groaned and rolled my eyes. What a self proclaimed egoistic jerk, Justin was.

We had started making our way outside, as the concerts was over, when Marcy turned to me.

“Why do you hate him so much, Allie?” Marcy’s big eyes actually looked surprised for my hate. weird.

“Marcy didn't you see him?” I waved my hand up in frustration

“He was flirting madly with every girl onstage, with the hopes to love em, then leave em! Not to mention his scrooge-like money hoarding skills and-”

“OK, OK. enough Allie. I don't know where you got his flirting from, cause honestly, the only girl I saw him look at was you.”

Marcy’s high.. Its official.

“Are you crazy? Justin Taylor, looking at me? as if I'd ever want him!”

I crossed my arms, but then hurried and uncrossed them. You can't really get out of a sold out concert without pushing a few people to get to your car.

I was a punching machine, getting people out of the way was like my therapy. I pushed this one guys hard taking all of my anger out in one nice shove. Maybe a little bit too big of a shove.

He collapsed down in a heap, all 6’3 of him landing on the dirty, mucky road.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!”

I got down to help him up apologizing profusely along the way.

“You see, I was just trying to get to my car, and I was mad about that jerk Justin Taylor, the ego-maniac, but, oh sorry! You must like him, since you went to his concert. Unless your girl friend made you go, then oh boy, I’m so sorry!”

By now I was just babbling, my way of venting embarrassment.

The guy get up to his feet, his jeans all ripped and torn.

I try to apologize again. “You see, I really am sorry!”

he looks at me with warm green eyes, eyes that belong to the one, the only, Justin Taylor.

***

“Dude, you think she’s in a coma?”

I blink my eyes hesitantly,

“Where am I?”

“Don't worry sugar, you’re safe.”  I hear muttering, probably talking about my lack of comatose. whoever said that spoke like an angel. So smooth.

“Hey honey, you want to stop drooling on my pillow now?” this voice sure wasnt smooth. Huskier, and at the moment, filled with annoyance.

“Oh. Sorry!”

I sit up quickly

“Ahh. Headrush!” down I go again.

A chocolate voice is next to me, talking.  I open my eyes, wanting a glimpse of the chocolate voice man. Its Hudson. Relieved, I go lay back down. Wait, HUDSON!

“Oh no, what am I doing here?” I rip open my eyes, and jump out of a king sized bed. I’m so obviously in someones tour bus, by which I mean Justin’s.

I flee out the bedroom, only to hit something, no, someone, very big, and very annoyed.

“Hey, watch it!”

“Sorry, sorry!”

Justin steadies me, his fingers encircling my arms. “You owe us a thank you before you go and an explanation.”

“Yeah, thanks!” I spit out, then shove against him again. Its hopeless, he weighs like 500 pounds.

“Sugar, don't leave!” Hudson grabs my from my waist from behind, and I let him because I know Justin isn't going to move an inch.

Justin follows us to his bed. “Explain.” he growls.

“About what?” I’m so confused, I don't even know what he’s mad about. Oh, I hope I didn't talk while I was passed out!

“Sugar, Justin just wants to know why you decided to take him out.” Hudson leans in further to talk more. “Although, its was pretty sweet for him to be taken down by a girl.” he whispers.

“Oh yeah, that.” I answer, because the quicker I get this over with, the quicker I can get home with Marcy,. Speaking of which, where is that girl?

“Yeah, well, I was just trying to get to Marcy’s car, and I pushed you a little bit too hard, so sorry. Oh, and speaking of which, where is Marcy, the girl I was with?”

I grab my purse as I finish the sentence. I’ve got to get out of here! My dad is going to...

“Sugar, you can't leave!” Hudson grabs my arm, at the same place Justin did, but with less gentleness.

“And why not?!?” I’m mad now, trying to yank my arm away from Hudson. Screw them. I’ve got to get home before my dad realizes I’m not there.

“Honey,” oh no. its Justin speaking. “Marcy agreed that I would take you home when you’re ready to, because she couldn't wait for you or else she would get in trouble or whatever. And honey,”

he leans in close now, and I can smell his cologne. Its a faint smell, one that's not even cologne. It must just be his body wash. Weird, I would have thought someone like him would be wearing his own cologne, Spice It Up.  That investigation bothers me, and suddenly I just have to be anywhere, but by him. But he’s not finished yet, so I stay by him as he leans in close.

“And Allison,” He says my name teasingly. Note to self:  teach Marcy the ‘don’t share your best friends private information’ rule.

“You owe us,” Justin continued,  “and were not ready for you to leave yet.”

_________________________________

“But….he did invite me to the after party.” I finished. It had been two days since my encounter with Justin Taylor and Hudson. I had stayed on his tour bus for a couple more hours before they finally took me home. My dad had been waiting.

Just to let you know, hanging out with superstars isn’t worth that many bruises. In fact, nothing is. The next day after I had gotten up to a text message from an unknown number

Hey Allison! Marcy gave me ur # before she left last night! I was thinking maybe u and her would want to come 2 another 1 of Justin’s concerts & then 2 a party after?? LMK.

This is Hudson BTW

So that’s how I ended up giving up another one of my Saturday nights, not that I had plans in the first place, to surprise Marcy with this trip. As soon as we got here she knew what was going on and begged to find out how I got such good seats, front row, right in the center and backstage passes.

Marcy’s mouth dropped open when I had finished telling her the story over the loud roar of Justin’s song, “No way!”

“Yes way.” I said grinning, “Hudson said the party will mostly be for people who work for Justin but we are welcome to go too!”

Marcy started breathing deeply, “Excuse me while I jump off a cliff to make sure this isn’t a dream!”

I laughed and turned back to the stage. Justin was dancing around singing at the top of his lungs.

“‘Cause baby….

I never thought I would love ya!”

“Love ya.” The audience repeated, minus me.

“I never dreamed I would kiss ya”

“Kiss ya”

“I never hoped I would touch ya!”

“Touch ya.”

“Never thought I would send you roses….”

“send you roses…”

“And that everybody was Roses, Justin’s number one hit single!” Hudson shouted and then his eyes met mine, “Love you!”

I have never blushed so hard in my life.

“Goodnight!” Justin and Hudson shouted together and the two ran off the stage. I wonder how many times they had rehearsed that.

After a half hour of struggling to push past hundreds of girls and get to the door, Marcy and I finally made it to the parking lot.

“Where’s the party?” Marcy asked as soon as we had sat down in the car.

I smiled, “No idea, but Hudson is going to come meet us.”

Marcy frowned, “Meet us where?”

“Here.”

She raised an eyebrow, “You told him what my car looks like?”

I shook my head, “I told him your license plate….and where we parked. Not that, that is any less stalkerish.”

She threw her head against the seat not caring that we may actually become kidnapped in a few moments.

“Hudson is coming to my car, oh wow.”

We sat there for ten minutes most the cars around us gone. Finally I saw him walking towards us checking the few remaining car’s license plates with a flashlight.

When he got to Marcy’s car and saw me in the front seat he immediately jumped into the back of the car, “Hi Ally.”

“Hi Hudson.” I said smiling, “Now here’s the rule, no kidnapping.”

Marcy smirked, “Or kissing.”

My mouth fell open and Hudson blushed, “Anyway...so Marcy? Just drive right up to the stadium and I’ll tell you where to go from there,”

March turned to me and mouthed, "He knows my name."

Hudson chuckled from the backseat and I assumed he saw her not so secretive mouthing.

Marcy pulled out of our parking space and drove in silence to the front of the stadium.

“Now what?” she asked and Hudson pointed to a small dirt road on our left, “Turn there.”

Shrugging at me, she did as instructed. The dirt road was only about half a mile long and soon we reached a metal gate. Pulling up she sighed.

“We need a pass card.”

Hudson grinned and put a white card on the middle console, “And we’ve got one.”

Seconds later we were parked in front of a big white tent along with about twenty other cars.

“How many people work for Justin?” I muttered and Hudson laughed.

“Over a hundred. But less than a half are here."

Marcy shook her head, “He is going to be a stuck up brat when he’s older, unless he gets some help.”

Hudson laughed and hopped out of the car. He opened my door and stuck out a hand to help me out.

“Too late for that. He is one spoiled kid."

I raised my eyebrow, "Kid?"

Hudson just shrugged.

Smiling, I jumped out of the car. After about five minutes of walking across the dirt parking space my phone buzzed.

I pulled it open surprised to see a text from my dad. Who knew a drunk person could text.

You do a voice in my head said. You are an expert on what drunks can do.

I shuttered and glanced at the text;

get. home. now. or else.

Hudson leaned over my shoulder, “Is that a boyfriend? I hope not. What’s his-”

His voice cut off as he read the text.

I suddenly became very interested in the ground, “I have to go.” I shoved my phone back into my pocket and Marcy froze.

“Go?”

“I have lot’s of homework.” I lied.

Marcy put a hand on her hip, “Please tell me you're kidding! This is one of the most important nights of my life. Homework can be done tomorrow.”

“It’s due tomorrow.” I said shrugging.

“Tomorrow’s Saturday! Come on Ally, we are about to go meet Justin.” Marcy reminded me.

I sighed not wanting to ruin her moment, “Marcy...would you mind if I take Trax home?”

She nodded, “Yes I would mind! You’re staying, homework can wait.” With that she stomped forward and into the white tent.

I stood there for a moment, not wanting to move.

I had to go home. There was no way around it. If I didn’t he would…. He could…..

I closed my eyes letting a tear fall out as I thought of what would happen if I didn’t get home.

“Are you alright?”

I jumped, “Hudson! I forgot you were there.” wiping away my tears I smiled, “New rule; No scaring.”

“Or lying.” Hudson added.

I glanced down at my shoes, wow, they were pretty.

He touched my chin and lifted my face so I had to look into his eyes, “Is everything okay? That text it seemed like...”

I interrupted pulling away from his hand, “I just have to get home."

He nodded, “Of course. Do you want me to take you?”

I shook my head, “No it’s fine. Just make sure Marcy gets home safely okay? I’ll take trax.”

I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm, “What are you doing tomorrow?”

I frowned, “What?”

“Tomorrow, all day we could...hang out.

I smiled teasingly, "A play-date?"

Hudson laughed, "Yeah something like that. Can I see your phone?”

I nodded, “Yeah, put your number in.”

I handed it over but a few minutes later he still wasn’t done.

“Do superstars need a really long number that no one can guess or…” I leaned over to look at the screen surprised to find him scrolling through my texts. My texts with Dad.

I immediately grabbed the phone away, “So I’ll see you tomorrow?”

He nodded, “And we will be talking about that.” He pointed to my phone, “No lying remember?”

I sighed, “Yes. So I’ll meet you...uh where should I meet you?”

Hudson bit his lip, “My house?”

“You live here?” I asked eyebrow raised.

He laughed, “I wish. No, Justin and I rented a house, just for this part of the tour.”

“Sick of the fancy bus?” I teased remembering how small the bus was.

Hudson laughed, “Yeah actually, I put the address under my contact name.”

“Great.” I started to walk away but Hudson grabbed my arm. Again.

“Ally, you can’t tell anyone that address. The Paps would kill for it.”

“Paps?” I asked confused

“Paparazzi. Seriously though, don’t share it.”

I sighed, “There goes my plan to get rich.”

Hudson’s mouth dropped open in shock, “Really? You were planning on-”

I quickly interrupted, “No. I was kidding. Geesh take a joke.”

He smiled, “Kidding again?”

I nodded, “Yes. I have to go.” The trax train had just pulled up.

“See you tomorrow Ally, be prepared to share secrets.” Hudson gave me a quick hug.

“Bye.” I waved as I walked away towards the trax station. To home.

* * *

Dad’s face hovered over mine. His hands were holding mine.

“Don’t scream.” He whispered his drunken breath hitting me full on. I wiggled around, trying to get him off.

“Daddy! Please don’t hurt me!!!” My five year old self cried. He didn’t stop even though I remembered to say please like a good little girl.

The door to my room creaked open and in peaked a young women. She looked about 30 and had beautiful long blond hair. Her blue eyes were shining but as soon as she saw what was going in the room fear filled them.

“David! What are you doing to Ally!?”

I She rushed forward and pushed Daddy to the floor. Scooping me up and off the bed she started to cry.

“Ally! Oh my little Allison are you alright?” She stroked my hair, “It’s alright baby girl, you’ll be alright.”

I wrapped my fingers around her neck, my tears spilling onto her shirt.

“David…” she cried as my Daddy stood up, “How could you?”

Daddy sat down on the bed his hand slowly reaching towards me. I whimpered and the lady just scooted over slightly, “David I love you, please let’s just talk about this.”

Daddy nodded, “Jared's at the door.”

The women stood up still holding me, “Jared you can come in.”

A little boy about eight years old came slowly into my room. He saw me there on the lady’s hip and frowned.

“Mom? What’s going on?”

She reached for his hand and as soon as she had grabbed it daddy grabbed me. He yanked me out of her arms and pulled me to his chest.

“Rosie, we’re over. Divorce papers are on the table. I get Ally. You have Jared." Daddy pushed the lady aside, “I’m sorry.”

The lady looked stunned, “You can’t take Ally. Not my little girl!”

But Daddy didn’t listen. With me in his arms, he ran out the door and into the cold.

---------------------------

Dad and I lived in a little house now. At night is was cold and in the daytime it was still cold. On my twelfth birthday daddy came into my room again. He put himself right on me and said, “Happy Birthday Allison.” Again, his breath smelled like alcohol and again he had my hands in an iron grip.

But this time I couldn’t get away. And I couldn’t get away for all the rest of the nights to come.

*  *  *

BOOM BOOM. I sat up in bed quickly.

“ALLISON!” Someone cried, a girl, “ALLIE!!”

I jumped up and enlocked then opened the door to find Marcy standing there a shocked look on her face.

“Oh Allie! I thought you were dead!”

I blinked as she pulled me into a hug, “Dead? Didn’t Hudson tell you I left?”

She looked confused for a moment then frowned, “Yes. But just barely, I heard you screaming.”

“Screaming?” I repeated.

Marcy nodded walking past me into my room, “Uh-huh. You were yelling bloody murder.”

“I was?” I asked following her inside shutting the door and locking it behind me.

“Yeah. Yelling stuff like, ‘get off me’ and ‘please don’t hurt me.’” Marcy plopped on my bed.

“Oh. It must’ve been a dream.” I shrugged, “No big deal.” Yawning I lifted up my arms stretching. Marcy glanced over at me with a smile but it immediately faded, “Oh Ally, what happened to you?”

Frowning I glanced at my arm.

Crap.

The bruises from last night were all over. They covered most of my arms and pretty much all off my legs. One big purple bruise covered the right side of my neck.

“Marcy I should’ve told you….” I said trailing off, trying to think of a lie, “But I uhhh, last night when I was going home...I got ummm, hit by a car.”

Marcy’s mouth dropped open, “Hit by a car?”

“Yeah. In the Trax parking lot, I was walking across it and some car pulled out, I was right in there blind spot they didn’t see me.” I said looking at the ground shamefully.

“Did they take you to the hospital?” Marcy cried coming over to inspect my damage.

“No, it didn’t hurt that bad last night. The bruises probably formed while I was sleeping. I’m fine.” I looked Marcy right in the eyes as I said the last part, something I rarely did.

Marcy nodded, “Okay. Anyway I thought we could hang out today?”

I bit my lip, “I can’t I have...um, a date.”

Marcy immediately brightened, “A date? With who?”

“Actually,” I said smiling, “It’s not a date, date. We’re just friends.”

“With. Who.” Marcy repeated.

“Just a friend.” I said with a shrug.

Marcy’s eyebrow raised.

“The guy who hit me with his car.” I spouted out quickly. Worst lie ever.

“WHAT?!” Marcy cried jumping up from the bed, “HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!”

I pursed my lips, “Well...he was so nice about it all and he offered to drive me home and everything! His names Rick, he’s so cute and I just couldn’t say no! He felt so bad about what happened and then offered to buy me coffee, in fact what time is it?” I said glancing up from the floor. It wasn't a complete lie, Hudson did offer to drive me home.

“10:00.” Marcy said, “When’s your date...I mean when are you meeting this friend?"

I grabbed my head with my hands, “Right now!” Running to my closet I pulled out my jeans and my brother’s sweatshirt. I slipped the pants on and put the sweatshirt on right over my plain white P-jay shirt. Reaching over to my night stand I tried to grab my contact container but instead it fell to the ground.

“Crap!” I cried jumping to the floor and scooping up the flimsy lids.

“My contacts!”

Marcy sighed, “Oh Ally, just grab your glasses.”

I made a face but slipped my wide rimmed nerd glasses onto my face. Running into the bathroom I pulled my hair into a high pony, applied some deodorant and a tiny bit of mascara that Marcy had left here last night and I was ready. Hugging Marcy goodbye I ran to the Trax station as fast as possible trying to catch a train to Hudson’s and Justin’s rental house.

Continue Reading