Floored

Da AinsliePaton

Fetch and Driver are a cheat, a con, a car crash waiting to happen. He’s messed up and she’s on the run. From... Altro

Tricky
New Car Smell

Floored

1.6K 10 0
Da AinsliePaton

Coming Soon

A romance about deception and coming clean

Sons of Anarchy meets Driving Miss Daisy

Foreplay on four wheels

 Fetch and Driver are a cheat, a con, a car crash waiting to happen. He’s messed up and she’s on the run.

 From the moment Fetch gets knocked off his Harley, crawls into Driver’s car and offers her an obscene amount of money to drive him from Sydney to Perth, they’re stuck with each other. By the time they arrive, they’re stuck on each other.

 It’s lust without seatbelts at open speed. It’s true love, except he’s a fake and she’s a liar. It’s a chance for happy ever after, though both of them are armpit deep in crime, and only one of them is on the right side of the law.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

445K 49.5K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
2.9M 243K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...