Really Love? (a One Direction...

由 CesisLoveNH

Bridget grew up next door to none other than Harry Styles. She always encouraged His singing career and him h... 更多

Really Love? (a One Direction Fan Fiction)
Altogether, pretty damn hot
Memories
The Technicolor Phase
Green Eyes
I Don't Know Why
Superman
Happy Drunk?
Keep going?
Acrylic Paint and Hesperides Perfume
Lost and Found...Kinda
Paradise

Truth or Dare

2.7K 19 5
由 CesisLoveNH

Partial Credit to BooBearsCam. She HElped me write part of this chapter :)

<3 U Cam

_________________________________

"What do you mean you love me?" 

"I mean youre the closest friend I've ever had and I hope we always will be close but I always wanted something more."Harry was sweating nervous to tell me what he was feeling. 

"Harry I didn't know why didn't you ever just ask?" The tone in my voice was very angry although i'm not sure why.

"I thought you weren't intrested and i didn't want to ruin what we had." 

"Harry you are with out a doubt the stupidest prick i have ever met!" I stormed out of the kitchen mad out of my wits and I'm not even sure why, but to think he liked me and he didn't say anything He knew i liked him back. He's the most corageous person on the planet! And he was still to chicken to do anything about it. 

I went back to living room where everyone was, They had put on the stupidest scary movie i owned. "Devil's Pond? really guys this movie sucks." I sat down on the couch next to Louis. 

"You don't like this movie? It was on the shelf marked favorites." 

"Yah i watch it when i want to watch a stupid horror movie." 

"Cause tht's something normal people do." Louis laughed.

"Who says I'm normal people?" I squished up next to him as Harry sat down on the other end of the couch. I'm still not sure why i was mad at him i just new i was.  

"Who says your not?" Louis put his arm around me. Harry scowled at us cuddling on the couch, I didn't want him to be mad at me so i moved away alittle bit trying not to cross any boundries. 

But we were watching a scary movie so it was hard. I twitched everytime something scary happened by the end of the movie I had my face burried in his chest. 

It was 2 a.m. Effie and Sarah were still awake fawning over Zayn Liam and giggling everytime Niall said a slightly mis-pronounced word. 

"Alright you guys go to bed I had no time with my boys today!" I started to push them up the stairs. 

"Wait!"

"Effie Mom said 11:30 it's 2!" 

"I know just give me a second." She bounced around me and back over to the couch. She gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek and climbed the stairs into her room, where not even 2 minutes later I could here Up All Night blasting through the door. 

"She's great," Liam said.

"Yah she's one of my closest friends. I don't know what i would do with out her." I sat back on the couch. "So what now?" 

Louis' P.O.V.

Bridget snuggled into the couch, and absentmindedly I notice Harry throws his arm around her. Her face takes on a pissed expression, and ever so obviously, moves out of his reach and towards me. Now Harry makes a face and while running his fingers roughly through his curls, turns back to the television.

"So what now?" Bridget laughs, trying to hide her annoyance with the curly-haired whore.

I bite my lip, pondering the possibilities. 

Zayn shoots me a look, and we both nod in sync, sharing a smile.

Was that just a Zouis moment?

I think yes.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Zayn voices, grinning at me and reading my exact thoughts.

"I SECOND THAT!" I declare, and Niall smiles like an eager puppy as well. Liam nods thoughtfully, and Bridget gives a small thumbs up to approve of the game. The only one who doesn't seem to be enthusiastic is Harry, but we all know how he can get. I decide to question him about it later. That is, if I don't figure it out first.

"Right then, let's sit in a circle." Bridget says, standing and removing her bum from the couch, only to drop down onto the floor. We all slide down and form a lopsided octagon. 

I love games like this, they're so entertaining. Would you rather, truth or dare, something interesting is always sure to turn up. Maybe if I'm lucky it will be revealed why Harry is so upset simply through the questions, and then i won't have to pry later. Because let's face it, The Tommo hates it when other people know things he doesn't, and he will figure it all out. Smiling to myself, I plunk down next to Bridget and pull her into my chest, absentmindedly twirling some of her hair around my finger. I meet Harry's eyes, looking for approval. He was the one that set me up with her, shouldn't he be happy we're getting on?

But all that stares back is a glare.

Phew!

Is it just me or did it get 10 degrees moodier?

Did that even make sense?

Nothing I ever say makes sense though, so this shouldn't be surprising.

I like carrots.

"Okay who wants to start?" Zayn asks, interrupting my train of thought. "Niall?"

"Yeah buddy!" Niall exclaims. His eyes scan each of us. "Liam," He decides finally. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true you've been consistently wearing these boxers?" Niall laughs, pointing to the undergarments Payne had donned today. Liam throws his hands up in exasperation. 

"I have two pairs! I swear!" We all snort and laugh at his expression, even Harry. "Okay then. Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Zayn smirks. Of course. He's our Bradford Bad Boy, isn't he?

"I dare you to go down to the street and tell the first person you see that…you think they smell funny."

"Easy." Zayn smirks, hopping up. He sprints to the stairs and heads down. A few minutes later, his laugh echoes back into the apartment through the open window. With a click and some clattering footsteps, he reappears.

"Well?" I ask teasingly.

"It was a little boy," He responds, grinning. "I said you smell funny, and he had the proudest expression and told me he'd been practicing his farts all weekend."

"WHAT?! WE WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS!" Niall shrieks, causing all of us to burst into laughter. Well most of us. I notice Harry's brooding again, thinking deeply. And Bridget has tensed up in my arms, and it's only now I notice they've been whispering to each other every so often.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me this sooner."

"Alright. Niall your turn!"

"I didn't want to mess everything up, okay? I was just trying to protect us!"

"I pick…Zayn! Haha you have to go twice in a row!"

"Protect us? You've done more damage than protecting Harry."

"Aw man really Nialler?"

"Look Bridge I'm sorry. Please, just…just let me take the last two years back…just let me prove to you i still care about you in that way."

"Yeah buddy! Now let me think of a dare…"

"I don't want proof! You've had forever to return my feelings. I'm sorry but no. I…I like Louis now."

My eyes widen a bit hearing my name in their conversation.

What are they going on about? 

"Niall you need to let me choose truth or dare before you start thinking of questions!"

"Bridge…don't do this…please…let me just show you I still…I still…"

"Right sorry. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Fine. Have you ever actually called a fan after getting her number?"

"You still what?"

"I can't answer that."

"Oh mysterious! Fine then, who's next?"

"I still lov-"

"How about….Harry?!" 

Bridget and Harry both jump and break out of their heated argument. My head snaps away, trying to make it look like I wasn't listening. Thankfully, neither of them seem to notice.

"Me? Alright…I pick…Bridget."

I feel her tense up, so I hug her a bit tighter. Harry looks down at his hands biting his lip.

"Truth or dare Bridge?"

"Dare." She answers instantly. I recognize her unwavering confidence, a trait about her I'd liked since we'd met. She's the kind of girl who's always up for a challenge. Chuckling, I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Dare? Good. Bridget, I dare you to kiss me."

Both of us freeze. The other boys proceed to wolf whistle and chuckle, but my eyes meet hers and I realize they're just as scared and confused as mine.

"This is how i'm going to prove it." I hear Harry mumble, underneath the encouraging whoops and jeers from the others.

Bridget squeezes my hand, unsure of what to do.

"Oh shit."

Bridgets p.o.v.

I hesitated, trying to send Harry a message.

‘This is crazy Harry why are you doing this?’

He just ignored me,

I didn’t want to be a prude but I was probably 1 in a million girls who didn’t want to make out with Harry Styles.

I moved towards him still holding tight to Louis’ hand.

I sat in front of Harry, hesitating. “I’ll prove it to you.” He whispered in my ear.

He pressed his forehead against mine, I moved back hesitantly.

The minutes our lips made contact I didn’t move.

Stiffed at the lips.

“Alright thats enough,” Liam interrupted our little moment. Harry stared at me His deep green eyes frozen at the core.

I stood up nervously. “Uh Harry can i talk to you for a quick minute.” I grabbed his arm pulling him to his feet and into the kitchen.

“WHAT?”

“What is your problem? You tried to set me up with your friend because you’re not good enough then you dare me to kiss you?”

“Bridge I said I was sorry and If i could take back the last two years and have never met the guys I’m sure it would’ve been different.”

“How would it have been different? I wouldn’t want to keep you from your dream which you achieved!”

“If things were different....” His voice started to trail off, “Maybe you and i would’ve hooked up.”

“Maybe? you think we just would’ve hooked up? you don’t think it could be more?”

“Well i don’t know.” He refused to let his eyes meet mine.

“Alright, why don’t you sleep on it and take your buddies with you.” I moved towards the living room. but turned around at the staircase. “Maybe next time you walk back into someone else’s life, you won’t screw up their feelings.” I walked up the stairs and pulled out my box of paints.

Down stairs i heard the door slam shut and shuffled footsteps on the sidewalk outside. I sat in front of the canvas for hours but nothing ever went onto the wooden framed paper.  

At least not that i clearly remember.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc