Fantasizing

By TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... More

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 12

12.4K 562 57
By TJunell

Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up with Ian's hand on the top of my head, and the sound of heavy snoring. I rolled my eyes and stayed still laying down in the bed. I looked over at my clock to check the time. I swear I had a mini heart attack at what my eyes read. It was 10:00 in the morning on a Tuesday. I was two hours late for school, and I'm sure Ian was too.

I shook Ian's unconsious body and called his name time after time. No response. I pushed him off the bed making him fall onto the floor. He groaned in pain and opened his eyes looking my way. I folded my arms and smacked my lips at him. "Ian we're late for school, it's 10 in the morning" He ignored my statement and looked around the room. He stood up rubbing his head. "How did I get here?" he asked looking around my room more "You don't remember?" I asked.

He shook his head and lied back down on the bed. "Uhhh, no what the hell happened last night?" he asked still rubbing his head. I looked at him as if he was crazy. "I'll tell you later, are you going to get up to go to school? Can you give me a ride?" I asked getting up and going through things in my closet. He didn't even seem to care, he just sat there still looking tired. "I can't believe I woke up this late. I missed a whole class and a half already! Was my alarm even on? FUCK" I exclaimed and looked back at Ian who was still laying down.

"Can you GET UP?!" I almost yelled. I couldn't miss school now, my grades were down hill. "Zen, will you calm the fuck down? We ain't going no where." he said in a calm, but annoyed voice."I can't miss school" I semi-yelled. He shrugged and closed his eyes again. I sighed. It was obvious that Ian wasn't going anywhere. Maybe one day wouldn't hurt, it was too late anyway. I just need to do what he said and calm down, there was no point in rushing now.

He groaned in his peaceful state. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing his shoulder. "Yeah, I just have a damn headache" he groaned again.

"Okay I'll go get you some aspirin" I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me. Before heading to the bathroom I peeked my head into Dawn's room. Her room looked as if it had been untouched for days. I haven't really even seen her since the night she asked be for 200 dollars, which was almost two weeks ago.

I haven't even heard, or gotten a text from her in nine days. I grew a little worried. Even though she's been shit to me, I still cared about for her. She is my sister at the end of the day. I hoped nothing happened to her. I should call her, just to make sure everything was okay later.

I made my way to the kitchen instead of the bathroom. I looked in the refrigerator and grabbed an apple and also a glass cup from the cabinet and filled it with water and ice. I washed the apple off and grabbed a granola bar, before exiting the kitchen. On my way back to my room, I grabbed the bottle of aspirin from the bathroom and walked back in my room, seeing Ian in the exact same state as when I left.

I handed him the glass of water and set the apple, granola bar, and bottle of aspirin down on the nightstand that was part of the bed set that I bought with my last paycheck bonus.

He opened his eyes and happily accepted. I opened the medicine cap bottle and poured two asprins out. "Here" I mumbled placing the pills in his hand. He took the pills while throwing his head back. He drunk half the glass of water and picked the apple up next. I watched as he took a long slow bite. He was sexy, even when he did that.

"You okay" I asked rubbing his arm. "Yeah, I'm good" he mumbled "So what happened last night? Shit, all I remember is we stopped at a gas station, and then I woke up in here."

I sighed and looked at him "Okay, I was on the phone with Carmen and we stopped at a gas station. You didn't even tell me what you went in for you just ignored me and left. I mean I didn't think nothing about it though." He nodded his head listening intently.

He took another bite out of his apple and raised his eyebrow signaling for me to go on. "Well anyway, you came out with two brown bags. And then when you got in the car you downed the a whole bottle of alcohol in like fuckin' 5 minutes! Then you started on another. I tried to grab it but you just started driving, and kept drinking it. Then you passed out and I brought you here" I finished. His expression was dark. He looked like he was in deep thought.

"Damn, I'm sorry Zen." he sighed and ran his hands over his face, "You should be sorry, You know you almost got our asses killed? I didn't even know you drank like that" He kept his eyes down as he begin to talk "I don't know what the fuck came over me, I was just feeling ..." he stopped talking, trailing off. He looked as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't get it out. I didn't stess him on it really, I just didn't want to hear anything he had to say it was like he was just a different person and wasn't thinking at all.

Before he could speak again I got up and walked to the bathroom, I honestly just couldn't stand Ian right now. I did brushed my teeth then turned on the shower hoping I could relax. I took my clothes off and got in. I had a feeling Ian wasn't telling me something. I've always been completely honest with him, yet he still kept secrets from me. I mean we weren't together, so I wasn't expecting him to tell me everything about everything, but damn he don't gotta be so secretive.

I didn't like this shit, he was drinking and keeping shit from me. As a friend and someone Ian could trust I expected way more from him. I started to think about what Manny said to me yesterday. At that time it seemed impossible and stupid, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's starting to sound more and more true.

I stayed in the shower for about good half hour, before cutting the water off and getting out. Since I hadn't bothered to grab clothes on my way to the bathroom, I would have to walk to my room with nothing but a towel on.

As soon as I stepped in the room I could feel Ian's eyes on my every move. I walked to the drawer and searched for some under clothes. Ian stepped off the bed and walked over to me. "Move" I said in an annoyed voice. He came closer and closer till I could feel his breath down my neck. I turned around and with my free hand pushed him away being careful that my towel wouldn't fall. "Ian, get the fuck away from me" I semi-yelled.

He didn't say a word. He just looked down at me. I repeatedly hit his chest. He stayed put and kept looking at me. "Ian, get out of my way I'm trying to ge-" Before I could even finish my sentence Ian's lips were on mine. He kissed me hard. I hesitated to kiss him back, but soon did in the same motion. He bit my lip asking for entrance and I happily let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance, for awhile. His lips were soft, and he obviously knew what he was doing. He held my waist keeping my towel from falling and I slid my arms around his neck.

His body was pressed against mine, making my towel stay on my body. This was nothing like we had done before this kiss was different. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips never left mine as he carried me to my bed. He gently lied me down, and unwrapped my towel.

I begin to grow self conscious as he looked at me up and down. I could see the heavy lust in his eyes. He kissed me on my forehead. "You're beautiful." He whispered causing shivers to go through my body. I shook my head and pulled my towel from under me and wrapped my self back up. Ian looked at me with worry. I sat up on my bed and sighed. I couldn't do this, this was going all to fast.

Not even 10 minutes ago I was yelling at Ian telling him to leave me alone and just a few seconds ago I was about to let him take my virginity. "I can't do this" I whispered. Ian let out a sigh, and put his head down. "I'm sorry, I just can't. This is too fast" I said again. He sighed once more. "You right, this is too fast" He said as I got up and grabbed a pair of boy shorts, a sports bra, and a T-shirt.

"I'm just no-" I was saying before Ian interrupted me, "I know, Zen," He said looking a bit disappointed, but still calm. I slid my clothes on and walked over to Ian kissing him on the cheek. "I just feel li-" I was interrupted a third time by a bump coming from the living room. I got up and ran to see what it was. Ian following behind me.

We walked in the living room seeing two buff black men moving out the sofa. Dawn was behind them leading them out. Her hair was a madded mess, and her eyes were baggy. She looked as if she hadn't slept in days. She had lost even more weight than the last time I saw her that I could almost see her bones. She had a strong stench to her and she was dirty She had on a stained wife-beater, torn sweats, and some cheap flip-flops on. This was the worst I had ever seen her.

"Let me open the door for y'all" she said in a hoarse voice. She proceeded to open the door for the men and watched as they walked out carrying our couch with her. "Dawn, what the hell is this?" I yelled pointing to the men going out the door.

She sighed and rolled her eyes ignoring me as she continued to help the men. "Dawn that's mama's favorite couch!" I yelled running over to the door. My blood begin to boil and my anger was over the top. I went on one of the sides and tried with all my might to pull the couch back in.

My mama loved this couch and we've had it ever since I was four years old, I damn sure was not about to let them just take it like this. "Move out of the damn way, Zen" She let go of the door as they made a quick exit. They threw the couch on the back of a truck and came back in the house.

I blocked the door blocking their way in. "Aye, move, lil mama. Business is business" the taller one said pushing me to the side of him. They next picked up the coffee table that was also in the living room I watched them in awe staying silent this time.

"Dawn, why the fuck are they moving furniture out of this house?" I yelled not even caring who heard. "Don't raise your fucking voice at me, Zen"

She pointed her skinny finger in my face. I scrunched my face up trying any way I could to block the smell. "Answer my question" I hissed. "I needed the money" she simply said, watching the men as they moved yet another item from our living room.

I rolled my eyes "What about your fucking job." She scuffed and then laughed as to say she didn't have one. I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this, cause I was. It was a matter of time that she would get addicted to drugs. It was obvious to see that she was on crack cocaine, and I'm sure it was safe to say that she hadn't had a job in a while.

The rent was due shortly and with just my money coming in I had no idea how I would be paying it. "Your ass need to be giving me money anyway. All this shit I did for you, you owe me some big shit" She yelled at me breaking me from my thoughts.

"I'm not giving you shit, you don't even deserve whatever the fuck you have" I hissed in her face. I felt a strike to my right cheek. I tumbled to the ground and felt a sting on my cheek. A single tear fell from my eyes. I felt two strong hands come to my side and help me up. I looked up meeting Ian's eyes, who I forgot was even in the same room.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard Dawn yell. Ian ignored her and helped me to my feet. "What is wrong with you? Look at your self, you look real pathetic." I hissed her way, which was pretty bold of me since I had just got slapped hard as hell just seconds ago.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit." She hissed and walked out the door. By this time the men were done cleaning out our living room and it was almost completely empty. There were still a few family portraits and a chair on the side of the room.

I broke out of Ian's embrace and ran to my room without exchanging any words and slammed the door. I sat there and cried. I cried for the rent that wouldn't be payed, I cried for my drug addicted sister, I cried for the intense pain I was feeling, but mostly I cried because my mama wasn't here anymore. Without her everything was falling apart and I was slowly, but surly, losing everything I had.

I heard the door creak open slowly. I left my head in my hands crying tears and tears. I felt the same strong hand that I felt moments ago go around my shoulders in attempt to comfort me. I layed my head on his shoulder and continued to cry. "Why does everything happen to me?" I sobbed on to Ian's shoulder. "What did I ever do?" I continued to question. He embraced me in a hug and mumbled soft shhh's

His phone rang breaking us from our moment. I looked over seeing the same number from last night. It still looked familiar, but I let it go. Ian picked up the phone "I'll be right back" he said and walked out into the hall. I lie on my bed silent, trying to listen to the phone conversation.

"I told you to leave me the hell alone" He said into the phone. The other person must've spoken, because there was silence.

"Wait, hold the fuck on, how you even get this number?" more silence.

"I'm with her, right now. and No, I don't know about later" He said in a calmer voice

"It was a mistake, that should've never happened." he said.

"Why would you even do that?" he said in a whisper.

"iight" he said in the same calm voice. seconds later he walked back in the room and sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked sitting next to me. I sniffed and wiped my eyes slowly while nodding my head. I started to wonder who was that on the phone. It couldn't be somebody I knew, because Ian didn't know anyone other than Carmen, who doesn't even care about him that much. It had to be somebody though, but I couldn't really put a finger on who.

He rubbed my back and sat by my side, not saying a word. "I'm sorry, you had to see that" I mumbled referring to what happened moments before. He nodded. "It's okay, but that's fucked up, all that shit." he said. I slightly rubbed my jaw, it seemed like the pain was getting even worse.

"Imma go get you some ice." He said getting up from the bed. I nodded and watched him proceed out of the room. I lie down once again, and as if on cue his phone rang again, the same unsaved number.

I looked at it frozen in my seat. I had no idea what to do. I finally decided to answer it.

"Ian" the seductive girl voice said on the other line. "Who is this?" I semi-yelled. There was a long silence. "Uhh" the voice said. and I recognized the voice finally "Carmen?" I asked waiting for a reply. The person's throat cleared and spoke. "Umm, no I'm Ian's cousin ... V-veronica. Can you tell Ian to call me back?" the voice said in a higher octave and stuttered.

"Umm, okay I w-" the line went dead, and she hung up in my face before I could answer.

Ian walked in holding a bag of ice in his hand. He sat down and put it on my cheek carefully. "You feeling better?" he asked. I nodded and he continued to talk, but I wasn't listening to whatever else he was saying. I still had my mind on that voice on the phone.

Who was calling? And if it was Carmen, why would she be calling? This was the only thing on my mind as Ian continued iceing my face and talking, but I intended to find the answers.

-

A/N: SURPRISE! I didn't plan on updating but yeah, a lot happened here right? comment, vote, and keep reading! It's just getting started!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 18.7K 35
Copyright Β© 2014-15 reserved by MissEvelynRose Rated R for a reason, only mature audiences. Must follow to read private chapters. Camille and Tasha...
93.7K 2.6K 31
❝ YOUR LOVE CAUSED ME MISERY BUT I LIKE IT WHICH IS A MYSTERY. ❞ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* ...
25K 2.1K 30
Aniyah Zai Williams is your typical business woman. She works hard, and gets to live a lavish lifestyle because of it. After the unfortunate death of...