Garthur

By MrMissPayphone

Sexy ssss More

cchapter 2
crchapte 3.
chapter 4

1 c

56 0 4
By MrMissPayphone

Arthur's pov

One day I was walking down the street, to the Italian restaurant, when inside the restaurant I saw a cat he was so hot, and Orange. I went up to him and said, "Hey kitty can I get you something". "Yeah, you big boi" he said in the most orange voice possible. "And a lasagna" he added. I went over and got the food and went back to the seat to talk. " what's your name hun" I said to him. "Garfield" he said in the orange voice. "Well that makes us Garthur, cause I'm Arthur".  "...". "I love you" he said after a pause. "Then why don't we hang out in my moms basement" I said wanting to get to know the orange cat better. "Ok, sounds like a dream house, is barbie there​" he joked. "Nah I just want my true love with me" I said jokingly back.

We walked to my house to see my sister DW with her boyfriend James on the front stairs talking. "Hey DW I thought you were dating that Flin guy". "No he was to wired". Then we went down to the basement...

Okay first weird chapter and it is short for a reason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
277K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."