Minecraft Haunting of Herobri...

By NightVisions2012

Ron has never had anything interesting happen to him. No mining trips that lead to finding diamonds, no epic... More

Ron
Mystery
Dissapearance
Research
The Scholar
Shadows
Caged
The Search Begins
Troubles
Fight and Flight

Herobrine

6 0 1
By NightVisions2012

I stare at Herobrine, mute from fear. His eyes peirce me with their evil glarme, hiding a soul forged in hell itself. I have no idea what he wants from us, but I have the feeling I have lived my last day. "I have been waiting for you." He says, his voice like that of a demon, cold and evil. "What do you want?" Dylan chokes out. Herobrine smiles again in cruel amusement. He looks at us like a cat would the mouse he just caught. "I have been wronged by the one you call a king. Find and recover the possesion he took from me. You have one week." He approaches the cage until I could reach out and touch him before my arm is fully extended. His eyes begin to glow with a malicious light. My vision begins to darken around the edges and I drift from the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.
104K 2.7K 108
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
4.1K 53 4
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
12.2K 487 23
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆,𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆. ...