TMNT One Shots

By Pandalion23

This will be based on the movies and the cartoon (2012). I love requests so just request all you want. Howeve... More

Requests
Raph - Nightmares
Donnie - Fight

Raph - Firestarter

694 20 5
By Pandalion23

You were with Donnie at the moment, he was testing out your abilities. He had you hooked up to some machine that would tell him how strong or how weak your powers were getting. You were fine with it, it's not like Donnie had anything better to do.

But, you did of course. But, the guy you wanted to do something with you wasn't cure try in the same place. Raphael was out patrolling with the rest of his brothers, they had heard news of a foot clan robbery downtown and went to check it out before you had even arrived.

Donnie pressed a few random buttons on his small device he had on his hand and he nodded in your direction. You sighed and closed your eye's before you felt a surge of heat flow through your body.

"You sure?" You asked him once more as this was the third time you asked.

Donnie nodded half proud and probably half terrified of something being burned down like before "No. But, go on" he answered before he put a police sheild in front of him watching you through the see through glass.

Your abilities weren't remotely dangerous to the turtles since they had their shells and rock hard skin to protect them from the monstrous flames. However, Donnie didn't take any chances and looked at you wonder in his features.

You rolled your eye's at him before your nostrils flared and you felt anger. Your eye's narrowed and your lips curled into a sneer as your hands began smoking as if you had hot coals in your hands.

Your hands unclenching and clenched again, you panted heavily and your shoes began to become enveloped in flames before it slowly worked it's way up. If you were a normal person, these flames would have burned you too death but, you weren't.

You had pyrokinesis, the ability to control and manipulate fire at will. However, your use of flames came from your anger. You had no other way to channel it, you've tried being happy and summoning it or even sad. But, your anger is what fuels it and it's like your body calls to the emotion.

You felt your hair stand on end and sway up and about as the flames danced around your body gracefully.

"Wow..." you heard donnie whisper before he asked "How does it feel? Does the process hurt?"

You shook your head "There's a little pinch here and there but, that's it." Summoning your ability used to hurt like you were actually burning in the fiery pits of hell. But, as you grew older and your powers grew stronger the pain lessened but, never truly got better. You had only learned to tolerate it.

Suddenly, you heard the lab door and you turned your flames still surrounding your body. Raph stood at the doorway completely mesmerized by your ability and you blushed before turning away.

Mikey then appeared behind him and with a gaping mouth he ran into Labratory towards you, You raised your hand on instinct before you could stop yourself a small spitfire escaped from your palm.

Mikey froze in mid run before he screamed and began running from the spitfire and you giggled as did everyone else. As Mikey raced out of the lab your Flames diminished as you felt a pair of strong arm's wrap around your waist from behind. You giggled before Donnie ended up blushing madly and looking away before sputtering "Not in the lab" he cried.

"Than you better leave before things get serieus" a husky, gruff voice said with a chuckle never looking back at his brother. Donnie didn't make any protests his lips sealed shut as his face burned the color of his mask before he left the lab.

You laughed at his antics before you turned in Raph's arm's and wrapped your arms around his neck "So what now big boy?" You asked the 6ft humanoid turtle mutant.

The red bandanna wearing turtle known as Raphael aka Raph shrugged with his hands still on your waist "Depends on what your up for" he said with a smirk.

"I'm always up for anything" you whispered to him looking him straight in the eye as he smirked down at you. He then chuckled before his hands tightened on your waist and with a simple lift you were on his back.

You laughed at this as he put his hands on your thighs before you leaned into him from behind hanging on to him wrapping your arm's around his plastron.

You both chuckled before you both heard something go off in the dojo. Raph looked up at you as you did him in alarm before he and you bolted through the lab, the moment you were out you jumped off raph and raced with him to the dojo.

Once inside everyone had just arrived to see April and Donnie looking at a broken piece of concrete crumbled across the floor of the dpjo. But, that's not what caught your attention, it was the hole above them that the concrete had come from that was the problem.

"Oh shit" Raph mumbled before Master splinter suddenly yelled "Get down!"

And that's when everything went to hell. The walls obliterated and their was smoke everywhere. You didn't even remember hitting the ground as you blinked away the soot in your eye's, you coughed as you looked around trying to sit up.

The dojo was...gone. It had crumbled and fallen more then a hundred feet as if the whole dojo was under an abyss all this time. And it probably was.

Your ears were ringing violently and you could hardly hear as you rolled slightly to finally sit up. You winced as you felt the side of your head and you pulled your hand away to see blood.

You then looked up "Raph" you cried into the destroyed Lair. You groaned as you pushed against crumbled boulders and concrete to get up. You saw a few gashes on your legs and blood seeping through your kunoichi suit.

You looked around weakly as you felt you'd fall over anytime, you leaned against a pillar as you felt your self lean to the side. You panted for to breath in the soot and dust filled air. Was there a fire?

Suddenly, you saw a figure moving in the distance. She had long hair with a yellow jacket on, she stumbled through the lair. You sighed slightly "April!"

The girl turned at the sound of your voice and she began running over to you a relieved smile on her face before she was hit from behind. You gaped in horror before you were suddenly given renewed energy and raced over "April!" You cried.

And that's when you saw him.

You gasped in horror as you stopped next to April's now limp body but, she was breathing good. She only had a minor scratch on her face and a few bruises.

"Shredder" you growled out as you reached for your Tanto blade behind your back.

He didn't move to stop you but he did lunge at you. You gasped in shock before jumping back as he swiped at your middle with his metal claws.

You then took April by the arm hauling her with you before you jumped back again kicking at him before taking off. You however stopped short when you saw Raph battling rocksteady and bebop with his brothers.

And that when your legs caved in and so did the floor. You screamed in horror as you fell back, the floor crumbling from the added weight.

You hurriedly took the ledge of the floor holding onto a metal pipe still rooted. You panted as you held April's arm who was still knocked out cold. You groaned as you felt blood run down the side of your face before it went to your right eye forcing you to temporarily see red.

"Raph!" You cried as your hand began slipping from the pipe, you dared to look down past April and you looked straight back up as you held in a gasp of fear. It was too deep to see the bottom and you didn't know what there was bellow, definetly not a safety net.

"(Y/n)" you heard Raph call as you heard rapid footsteps throughout the chaos.

You saw him and you felt relief course through you before he leaned over the side his hand outstretched before he took your wrist holding onto the pipe.

"I gottchu" he said before he hoisted you up along with April. You crawled up and then you wrapped your arms around him panting from the fear coating your voice.

"It's okay. It's okay" Raph coaxed stroking your hair holding onto you like a life line before you both felt a shadow loom overhead and you looked up before you gasped.

A glint of metal was the last thing you both see before you began seeing red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...