Goonies Preferences

By GoldCantStay

Well I didn't see many of these, so I thought why not write one for all the Goonies lovers out there. More

Preference #2
Preference #3
AN
Preference #4
Preference #5
Preference #6
AN
AN

Preference #1

5.6K 66 9
By GoldCantStay

Preference #1- How You Met

Mikey:
You met Mikey in the nurses office. He was getting his inhaler and you hurt your ankle.

Mouth:
You met mouth in class. He got in trouble and the teacher didn't trust him to go to the office alone, so she sent you with him.

Chunk:
You met Chunk at the arcade place (sorry I don't remember the name of it, it's been a while). You wanted to play a game he was almost done playing, so you asked to play next.

Data:
You met data at an inventors camp. You had to get in partners to work on teamwork and you two were partnered up.

Brand:
You met Brand at the gym. You were all the treadmill while he was on weights. Let's just say he ended up moving to the treadmill once seeing you.

Troy:
You met Troy from your sister, Andy. So, however she met him you went through that same thing, well maybe a bit differently though.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay so this is awful. I honestly think data's was the most creative that I made, cause it seems original.
Which way would you rather meet them???
    GoldCantStay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
656K 24K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
118K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x