It Must Be Her

Oleh MarciMarie

Robert De Luca has everything a man could want in life. Lots of money, a fantastic job, fast cars and plenty... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
It Must Be Her
Blurred Lines
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six Sealed With A Kiss
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine Loosen Up My Buttons
Chapter Ten Can't Stop Now
Chapter Eleven Tangled Webs
Chapter Twelve How Could You
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Circle
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen Tell Me It's Real
Chapter Eighteen Secrets
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Thank you for reading
Chapter 25- We Both Know
Bridal Shower
The Bachelor Party
From this Moment (The Wedding)

Crashing The Girls Party :)

6.6K 340 11
Oleh MarciMarie

Rob's mind was on Lauren and the image that kept flashing in his mind was of some huge muscular asshole gyrating his shit in his woman's face. That alone had him steaming. She knew better she was on his mind but then he remembered French told him she was going to surprise her..."Shit.." He said to himself as he and Angelo made eye contact..."What Angelo asked." 

"Frenchy told me.."

"She did?"

"Yeah, indirectly ..She said Alberto said...I'm going to strip for Lauren..I just laughed it off.."

"Okay , that my norm her and the fish I still try to hang on to some since of normality...I have

quadruplets and I think twins brewing so excuse me if I don't act normal."Angelo shouted.

"How are we all going to get in this SUV with girls? Eric asked interrupting looking at the group

of men. "They'll sit on our laps." Rob answered. Eric laughed. " So Angelo whose lap will

Frenchy sit on?" " Let's not joke Eric my wife sits up front with me mother fucker."

"My point exactaly." Eric laughed. Then pulled out his cell." Hey I need three limos.

No make that four and an extra driver outside the La peg in about two hours for me and my brother's..

Eric hung up. Looking at the group or men. " They smiled at him.." So how are we crashing this party."

"Pull your cash out leave your wallets ,in here we are now male strippers..." Rob answered.

"You got to be kidding." Angelo turned to Rob..."I'm not taking off my clothes ..."

"Me neither." The two brothers said in unison. " So all of you are scared that you don't have

what it takes in that department?" Rob turned in his seat looking at ach of them . "My dick is

very impressive. If I must say so myself. But I'm not going out on some stage and display it in front of a room full of horny women who are more lecherous then men. Especially when alcohol is involved." Eric answered.

" And he knows." Ian pointed . " Because we did a show on women addicted to male strippers." Ian

added.

"You do realize our women are the horny lecherous women you just speaking of right now." Rob gave each man a serious look. He was down for some fun and he was damn if he would be the only guy to go out there and strip..

" I'm in a car with a bunch of pussies. Who each of you I'm quite sure has taken off his clothes for many a chicks before you surrender to your significant others. "That doesn't mean I want to take it off for a  crowd of them.  Angelo replied.

" Angelo please your sexscapdes..The Renold twins and their cousin. " The Banging Tour

as you call it."  "Which is between us bud." Angelo stated given Rob a warning look.

"What we all had a life before we lucked up ease up."

"No...we want to know about the tour.." Ian smiled.."A tour you sound like you had a rock band concert tour." Eric laughed wanting details..

"No we had a banging fest every night for a two months after we graduated college all over Europe.."

"Wow. That was some tour."

"It was. We were young. And we had fun." They answered.

" So enough about that ..Come on drink up lets go crash this party and surprise the girls ."

"Help a dude out..." Rob looked at each of them,.

" You can strip for Lauren yourself.."

"Oh so you want your woman my sister excluded to lust over my body as I gyrate my junk."

"Hell fucking know." Angelo gave him an evil look....

"That's the point we go on stare together."

"Did you smoke something before we got in the car." Ian asked him.

"This coming from an adult who pretends to be his twin brother."

"Touché."Ian responded.

" Look guys can you imagine the look on the girls faces when we step on the stage.."

Angelo answered. "Shocked."

Ian. "Angery."

Eric. "Speechless."

Rob..."Horney as hell dudes." He throws his hands up ..."Their going to basically drag us from the room. I can really go for some limo sex tonight..." Rob took a moment to think then he turned to Eric and Ian ...you two fucking ignore everything I just said about limo sex.. I can't think about that shit ..It would ruin my mood."

"Because bumps are the best when you have limo sex ..That extra bounce dose something for me everytime."

Eric laughed at Rob growling at him..

"Getting back to my question.Are you guys down or not?"

"I'm in but we have to wear mask.. " Eric said ...I need some excitement and I need to be incognito.

"I guess I'm in to."Ian answered. They all  look at Angelo who hadn't said a word..

"Alright . alright but once I park I'm going to need some of what you guys are drinking to agree to this shit."

Angelo parked the SUV in the restaurants lot and joined the rest of them as they walked over to the La Peg entrance.Angelo and Rob both knew the owner Gary It was no problem getting in . Gary was laughing his head off at this one ."It's on you two from here." He pointed. " No drama. Should I takepictures." For our next gtoup get together.

"Hell no.." They said in unison. They followed him to a back room he pulled out his cell. The music from a distance could be heard. Fast pace and up beat it was definitely the bachelorette party.

"Willie come here these are my friends." He introduced them. They have plenty of money and aren't afraid to spend it ." He announced turning looking at them. " Their women which includes the bride to be are out there having a blast. These four gentlemen want to surprise their ladies by stripping for them."

Willie was a small petite black woman who was very curvaceous and sexy and she had a voice to

match her looks.

She laughed " So your crashing the party ? Right? You guys have no  experience?" No they answered in unison. " So what makes you think you have the qualifications to take off your clothes ? And I mean qualifications. " She walked in

front of each of them giving them a head to toe look. They stood in a line and like a drill sergeant she

took stock of them. "Emm you are good looking group of men. Very nice on the eye ....She stopped in front of them hands on hips. "Get undressed down to your draws." Rob had the bottle whiskey in his hand he took a swig then nudged Angelo who did the same as they began undressing and passing it on. 

" You need that swig guys to get up your nerve .." She laughed as they undressed down to draws as she walked back and forth inspecting . She threw  her head  back in laughter...Ohh I'm going to love this."

"I'm going to kill you. Angelo whispered over to Rob. As they all stood in front of Willie in

their underwear. ...She nodded her approval.. " Okay now

"Has that shot given you courage to take it off your clothes and shake your goodies." She

smiled. "Get use to being watched because a lot of eyes and hands are going to be on you. And when you go home tonight with your women their going to want kick your asses for displaying their goods then rock your world to remind you why you came to get them. " She stopped in front of Rob reaching out to touch hischest. " He backed up. "Oh baby don't be afraid me ...I'm just one it's a room full.

  And I don't want you but you can't go out there and be afraid of someone touching you...She walked over to a corner grabbing a chair . Gary had already left them with her... Rob watch the sexy woman walk to the chair sitting down she crossed her legs . She looked at them each them then pointed at Eric she I 've seen you before. He swallowed hard. " I have a little exposure I'm called the Doctor." Her eyes lit up ..."

That's a perfect handle for you Dr Feel God.."

Can any of you guys dance... They nodded yes. They could hear the music coming from the other room

Okay then show me what you got. And remember It's all in the hips." She watched each of them move to the music ..Then she stood. " Follow me.....let me show you to the stud room." They followed her into a room full of men in different customs waiting to perform...

" Hey guys these gentlemen are the significant others of a few of the women at the party.

They need a quick lesson ..they have cash...Cresnen Roll , Lucifer, Cage and Mr Big Stuff....you are now tutors. She smiled taking each of their hands and placing them if front of of the guys..

These four gentlemen are the ones with the money. Willie handed each of them a strip of cloth

Wicked smile on her face. "You will need these gentlemen ..to perform ...They looked at each other and the cloth in their hands.. ? " What's this for?" Angelo asked looking at the strip of cloth..."Oh they will explain Superman." She laughed...walking out the door.

" Ladies. Ladies."  Willie walked around the crowd of women."' No camera's and all cells are off. The Song Pony started paying....As the smoke floated across the stage.

"Ladies I got a treat for you to night...I want to introduce our novice boys... Your gonna love them ...Be nice its their first time.. Just like a virgin ladies. And your going to touch them for the very first time.

Now let me introduce our 1st novice . The professor .. Ian stepped out he hesitated for a second then began to dance. "Professor is in search of Marianne are you out there... because the Professor has a very hard cylinder tucked in them pants that Marianne needs to help him with...Is there a Marianne out their... YES shouts went up.

The women yelling at the top of their lungs as Ian twirled his hips. A mask covering his identity . And his fifth shot had finally loosened up his inhabitations. He sashayed up the stage then turned and did a quick pump.

"Next ladies I have Doctor Feel Good....He's gonna give you a proper examination.

....emm hemmm" Eric step out with a mask ...in his black boxers .... A lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck. Gyrating to the music he smiled giving the ladie s two thurst like pumps before stepping back."  I known you girls  need oxygen after that but maybe the doc will provide mouth to mouth." Yeah..  

"Calm down   now ladies.. I just got a report.. Superman has flew in...he's waiting to take you to the moon...girlsss Angleo walked in a red cape wrapped around him he walked all the way to the front and opened it up the women went off." He put his hand on either side of his blue draws acting like he was going to pull them down then backed grabbing himself. He walked toward the others. "What the hell." Eric asked." 

" Well,well Clark Kent is truly full of surprises. But last but not least Officer Make um come......Rob strolled out in dark glasses with a baton in hand in an officers uniform. He dropped the baton ripped open his shirt let his hand slid down the front of his pants and pulled them off.. The place went into an up roar.

Lauren knew that she had one shot to many because if she didn't know better that officer Make um  come was Rob and Superman was Angelo.... She turned to Francesca."I'm going to kill Angelo."  "Why?"  Lauren as Francesca who looked both furious and amused as she shot to her feet.

 "Oh My God ..

That's Eric Rob and Angelo and fucking Ian..." Tamara stood ...as the women jumped to their feet rushing around them to the stage screaming....

" Oh shit it is them.." Lily moved In close to the stage .... " Hey big boy I'm your Marianne.. she shouted holding up a dollar . Ian winked at her ....dancing.

Black glasses covered his face but Lauren knew her mans body she yelled out as he jumped down from

the stage... woman grabbing on him as he made his way to her. "Robert Deluca where are you clothes?" She yelled out her eyes growing wide as he picked her up in his arms. Wrapping her arms around her neck.. He looked over his shoulder to find each of the other guys had followed suit...."I can't believe you guys just crashed my bachelorette party..."

 They head straight through the back were dancers were getting ready to go on...."I 'm the only man that's going to gyrate his junk in your face Mrs. Deluca..." And know more showing off my junk Mr. Deluca..." 

"Yes baby.." He smiled kissing her as he carried her through "Close your eyes why ?" "Because Iam carring you through the back.. and theirs a bunch of men with no clothes on. Oh really ... yes and then where going to get in a limo and have limo sex..."

"That sounds so yummy ..I can't wait for you to frisk me officer."

"Oh I'm going to do more than that darling."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

649K 21.7K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
180 5 10
When Emma Harte, a pretty, late blooming, slightly nerdy teen girl who has never shared her first kiss, decides to help her not-brother James, the ul...
203K 4K 23
Isla Holbrooke wakes up everyday knowing she's different. She accepts it, she embraces it, but she's not sure she quite understands it. Her scars are...
188K 3.2K 33
โš ๏ธTOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one forces you guys to read itโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI'll mute an...